Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Microchips in vaccine-Bill Gates
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

Microchips in vaccine-Bill Gates

May 25, 2020, 10:18 AM

Hmmm, not sure these folks should be allowed to vote in all honsesty, what do you think?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-40-republicans-think-bill-150300678.html
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/Vvxdx.LOAZiUBIklRkD5gg--~B/aD0xNjY2O3c9MjIyMTtzbT0xO2FwcGlkPXl0YWNoeW9u/https://media.zenfs.com/EN/business_insider_articles_888/fcd468df5f12b5f18edade30a878f1ab">
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/Vvxdx.LOAZiUBIklRkD5gg--~B/aD0xNjY2O3c9MjIyMTtzbT0xO2FwcGlkPXl0YWNoeW9u/https://media.zenfs.com/EN/business_insider_articles_888/fcd468df5f12b5f18edade30a878f1ab">

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Advancement in technology over chips in Trump baseball caps.***

May 25, 2020, 10:37 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Advancement in technology over chips in Trump baseball caps.***

May 25, 2020, 11:28 AM

See, all this time I thought they were tinfoil lined. Learn somethong everyday I guess.

Seeing that his last major worldwide project was

May 25, 2020, 10:48 AM

...to bring sewerless crappers to 3rd world slums to curb water-born diseases. Hardly a money-maker, but he spent millions on that of his own money. That kind of resume leads me to think the conspiracy is false. Just a hunch though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

40% is way too high

May 25, 2020, 10:50 AM

No way that many people are that stupid.

The fact that it’s greater than 0% is embarrassing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, don't overestimate people

May 25, 2020, 10:54 AM

There's a good 3-5% that believe just about anything. Earth's flat, moon landing was fake, aliens have visited and "insert conspiracy"......

But yeah, 40% is way too high. Probably a slanted poll that's part of another conspiracy. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Flat earth....

May 25, 2020, 11:21 AM

explains what happened to Emilia Earnhardt.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The moon landing, aliens and JFK

May 25, 2020, 12:14 PM [ in reply to Wait, don't overestimate people ]

Are all conspiracy theory’s I don’t think are super far-fetched.

Flat earth, 9/11 is an inside job and Sandy Hook being staged are ones that I laugh at

Too many people involved in the moon landing and

May 25, 2020, 12:31 PM

aliens to believe they're at all possible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

No way Russia would let us beat them with a hoax.***

May 25, 2020, 12:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

true but that is so typical of our news media

May 25, 2020, 4:16 PM [ in reply to 40% is way too high ]

especially yahoo and similar ilk

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Microchips in vaccine-Bill Gates

May 25, 2020, 12:55 PM

we already have location tracking chips, they are called cell phones.

Location stays off on my phone. 40% better battery life***

May 25, 2020, 1:05 PM

Re: Location stays off on my phone. 40% better battery life***

May 25, 2020, 1:10 PM

google uses that data to calculate traffic and travel times on the highways in real time. People like you skew the results. ;)

My phone last all day.***

May 25, 2020, 2:32 PM

Re: My phone last all day.***

May 25, 2020, 3:09 PM

mine lasts about 4-5 days with location turned on. You may have too many apps running, or need an upgrade.

Re: Location stays off on my phone. 40% better battery life***

May 25, 2020, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Location stays off on my phone. 40% better battery life*** ]

Dude, I thought you were smart

May 25, 2020, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Location stays off on my phone. 40% better battery life*** ]

You do know you are still tracked via your phone don't you?

God doesn't mean ####

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I said it prolongs my battery life. Don't care if they

May 25, 2020, 8:28 PM

track me. If they can do it with GPS off, fine, let them. They'll be better able to track me all day then since it won't go dead.

Actually, they can't really track you "well" with GPS off. Still can track, but it's not as precise. Or so I was told by a cop. I tended to believe him because he gave me the phone's location data with the GPS off, and he was investigating an arson, and I was investigating a $4 million insurance claim (same thing). Guy still got busted by the security cameras at the business, AND at several stores down the road, the OTHER road from where he said he went.

He doesn't really help his own cause by

May 25, 2020, 1:13 PM

Re: He doesn't really help his own cause by

May 25, 2020, 1:18 PM

He is right about population control. I don't see why that would make anyone worry about his vaccine though. That's odd.

May 25, 2020, 1:28 PM

May 25, 2020, 1:35 PM

The world economy has been destroyed and a few hundred thousand people have died. There is obviously a need to get a vaccine as soon as possible.

May 25, 2020, 1:43 PM

It isn't RFID, but barcodes are on the table

May 25, 2020, 1:36 PM

Biocompatible near-infrared quantum dots delivered to the skin by microneedle patches record vaccination

Also, people should be aware that they are already being tracked without their consent via smart phones.

It is not an RFID chip but a bar code that is tattooed into your skin to show authorities, or anyone who can scan it, that you have been vaccinated. It was actually developed for use in third world countries where they don't do record keeping very well.

If things progressed further into dystopia, one could envision a scenario where "The State" mandates that anyone attending an event with more than ten people show evidence of a vaccination. So imagine if you were going to Tigers vs Gamecocks in 2021, they scan everyone going to the game, pulling aside anyone without the scan.

But the scarier prospect is what they could do with the data record, assuming that each bar code is unique. It would conceivably leave a traceable record of every place you went. That data is a very valuable commodity, and sadly, most people hyperventilating about it don't even remember that they are already being tracked without their consent via their cell phones and occasionally driver's licenses.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Would-you-get-the-COVID-vaccination-if-27098103

https://stm.sciencemag.org/content/11/523/eaay7162

I'm not doing any of that

May 25, 2020, 1:41 PM

yeah, it is no where near as deadly.

May 25, 2020, 4:08 PM

but we are just talking hypotheticals based on tools actually available.

A lot of people also forget that we already practice a form of state control and monitoring, albeit less personally invasive by excluding children from schools when they don't have proof of vaccination. It's definitely more stringent in the military and I wouldn't be surprised if they replaced dog tags with bio-compatible RFID chips at some point.

I can't tell you how many times I've hauled ### over the bridge to the doctor's office in early August, and doled out a $15 visit co-pay just to get the immunization records that we had already paid for at some point because the schools don't keep these on file forever. And quite honestly, these procedures are in place for a reason - because they are so effective at creating a population with stronger immunity.

That said, there's no way in hell I'd want to chip my kids.

90% of libs believe trump colluded with Russia

May 25, 2020, 4:03 PM

99% of libs believe trump stole the election

What's your PT again?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dood, Fox news isn't spreading this bullchit.

May 25, 2020, 5:55 PM

Why the AP decided to try and relate this to a news network seems fishy.

Since the vaccine hasn't been produced it made me wonder how the conspiracy theory could be debunked. I mean, did they ask Bill or what?

BTW, I think the theory is loonie.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2020, 6:50 PM

I'm ashamed by my countrymen. The things that people are willing to believe is astonishing.

Alex Jones goes on air and says the Sandy Hook massacre was a 'false flag' event using actors.

Many families of the little children were forced to move because they were being harassed by those

who believe in Jones.

And Alex Jones and Rupert Murdoch are laughing all the way to the bank...

May 25, 2020, 7:15 PM

Is it a false flag event or red flag event?

May 25, 2020, 8:02 PM

false flag...I used to have a pc program called Falcon4, it had red flag...my bad. :)

May 26, 2020, 9:17 AM

Oh let me try.

More than 40% of democrats think that the world is ending in 10 years unless we start the green new deal

More than 40% of democrats think open borders and free healthcare for illegals would be good for America

More than 40% of democrats think that only white people can be racist.

These people shouldn't have the right to vote.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 26, 2020, 9:19 AM

1st off link a poll that supports those,then we can talk.

May 26, 2020, 9:40 AM

He is nuts. There is no truth to that nonsense.

May 26, 2020, 9:52 AM

Yup! Something about he is not entitled to his own facts comes to mind.

May 26, 2020, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Microchips in vaccine-Bill Gates ]

That's laughable you believe any of that. You should have your voting rights suspended. The one about 49% of Dems and the world ending alone should have you locked up in a padded room for a few months for evaluation.

May 26, 2020, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Microchips in vaccine-Bill Gates ]

That's laughable you believe any of that. You should have your voting rights suspended. The one about 49% of Dems and the world ending alone should have you locked up in a padded room for a few months for evaluation.

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic