Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mickey Plyler's Blog for April 10th
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,467

Apr 10, 2006, 1:37 PM

Mickey Plyler talks about the Spring game, C.J. Gaddis, Rendrick Taylor, and much, much more.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog for April 10th

Apr 11, 2006, 8:48 AM

Mr. Plyler: I don't get it. How can you, as well as most of the coaches, overlook the talent and performance of Paul Macko. You name 4 backs as having explosive talent and don't even mention Paul. He is better than Merryweather, and Chancellor couldn't even hold a candle to him. What's the problem? Maybe it the fact that he doesn't have a scholarship and he is not black. He was scout team player of the year his first season. Was voted 12th man on offense last spring. Won an award for most improved in the weight room this spring. And led the backs in rushing in the spring game. Yet he gets no recognition from you. How sad. And you, who claims to know talent.

Apr 11, 2006, 8:57 AM

thanks for your post mr. macko. we all love paul and he will make a great contribution to the team, but please.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2006, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog for April 10th ]

Dang. Sorry to forget him and his nine yards rushing last year. I like Macko. I like how he runs. Howevere, please don't compare him to the others. Bowden will play the best players. They like how hard Macko works but please don't compare him to the other backs. Please.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2006, 11:27 AM

Nine yards on two carries. Imagine what he could do if given the chance. You actually believe that Chancellor is better than Paul? Please!!!!

I hope your son/boyfriend/you has/have a great season lol!***

Apr 11, 2006, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Mickey Plyler's Blog for April 10th ]

Re: McLaurin's response

Apr 11, 2006, 10:56 AM

Well said Mickey P. I ecspecially enjoyed the part about the pee dee being referred to as a rougher part of the state. Being from Dillon and living in the Greater Greenville area for the past four years, you could not be anymore correct. However, there are some of the finest people you will ever meet from that region, and I believe its future is bright. As a former walk on, I feel obligated to praise the spring's of Paul Macko and Nelson Faerber. These two kids are well liked by everbody in the program and are considered two of the toughest players on the team. Both of them turned down offers to smaller schools to have the chance to wear the orange and both have done an excellent job thus far in their careers. During the scrimmage before the spring game, my brother, who is a student here at Clemson, got a chance to attend. He was very impressed by Nelson Faerber, and I understood why. He is one tough son of a gun and can really be referred to as a true football player. The same can be said for Paul Macko. I hope these two players get a chance to contribute this year in special teams, and Faerber could possibly see some pt. These are the types of guys you want surrounding your program. Once again, great post Mickey just wanted to say a few words about those two guys.

Re: McLaurin's response

Apr 11, 2006, 11:53 AM

Good to hear from ya Dunk. Hope all is well. See you guys soon. Great job at Founder's Day.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,467
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic