Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Michael Cohen is a criminal and a scumbag
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Michael Cohen is a criminal and a scumbag

Feb 27, 2019, 5:04 PM

Which means anyone who would hire him for 10 years, keep him as the right hand man, and be that close to him, also embraces those traits.

I find it hard to see how some folks don't get that.

Anyone who blasts him and defends Trump, from Congressmen to anyone on this board, is a fool.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Michael Cohen is a criminal and a scumbag

Feb 27, 2019, 5:12 PM

Next up: Book release, book signing tour, work the morning talk show circuit, late night talk shows, etc. Standard Comey, McCabe, Clinton image repair tactic the public laps up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, I'm sure next up is actually prison.

Feb 27, 2019, 5:26 PM

Then maybe all those other things.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, I'm sure next up is actually prison.

Feb 27, 2019, 5:19 PM

Lol, still waiting for someone to tie all this in to Russian Collusion: Mueller’s original purpose.

Don't encourage Butter.

Feb 27, 2019, 5:54 PM

He will: with a woven macrame ofBS.

-PhD

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: Well, I'm sure next up is actually prison.

Feb 28, 2019, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, I'm sure next up is actually prison. ]

MemphisCat said:

Lol, still waiting for someone to tie all this in to Russian Collusion: Mueller’s original purpose.

He was investigated and prosecuted by the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York.
They are investigating Trump's financial dealings as well. You know, money laundering, tax fraud, insurance fraud, charity fraud...but not collusion, that's Mueller's territory.

Try to keep up Memphis.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2019, 5:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Michael Cohen is a criminal and a scumbag ]

Who cares if he makes money as long as he's telling the truth?

Yes, it's pretty funny

Feb 27, 2019, 5:53 PM

But that's the way things are in the Trump Age- everybody on your side (which is determined by whether what they're saying makes you sound good or bad) is good, everybody on the other side is stupid and evil. And that's justified because that's what the other side was already doing.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2019, 6:02 PM

Dude, the FBI can raid ANY lawyers office at anytime and reveal a scumbag attorney. The real world is very different than the one you think you live in.

Any lawyer?

Feb 27, 2019, 7:51 PM

So every lawyer out there is on Cohen's level?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Feb 28, 2019, 1:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Michael Cohen is a criminal and a scumbag ]

MemphisCat said:

Dude, the FBI can raid ANY lawyers office at anytime and reveal a scumbag attorney. The real world is very different than the one you think you live in.

Memphis, don't you ever get tired of being wrong???

The FBI can't raid anybody, especially an attorney's office without a warrant signed by a judge. And in Cohen's case, a special master was appointed by the Fed. judge who issued the warrant. All the evidence collected had to be reviewed by the special master, another retired fed. judge, before any of it could be turned over to the FBI precisely because Cohen was a lawyer and some of the material seized was protected by attorney/client priviledge and was not, in fact, given over to the FBI.

That's the 'real world' they all of us live in as opposed to that 'we are victims, conspiracy laden fake, paranoid world you seem to live in.

Geez...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And so it has been decreed.

Feb 27, 2019, 7:32 PM

LOL!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Feb 27, 2019, 9:23 PM

You are an insufferable moron. Sounds like wash. Good day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 28, 2019, 9:56 AM

It takes a special kind of stupid not to recognize Trump is a terrible person. He was that long before he became president. This is pretty evident to anyone who doesn't think pro wrestling is real.

Feb 27, 2019, 9:39 PM

sounds like you didnt get what you wanted....

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Feb 28, 2019, 6:02 AM

He and Trump are two peas in a pod. Goes to show what D-bags Trump supporters are. I understand why people don't like Dems and are Repubs, but I will never understand how someone could like Trump, other than assuming anyone who likes Trump is void of morals and D-bag. Amirite? What other excuse could there be? I can see maybe supporting his policies, but admiring or liking the dude...nah. He is a bad dude.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic