Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Miami is embarrassing the ACC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Miami is embarrassing the ACC

Sep 2, 2018, 10:20 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Miami is embarrassing Miami.***

Sep 2, 2018, 10:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Miami is embarrassing Miami.***

Sep 2, 2018, 10:21 PM

This is true

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Miami is embarrassing the ACC

Sep 2, 2018, 10:22 PM

The SEC West is going to be really good this year

Sep 2, 2018, 10:22 PM

The SEC West is going to be really good this year

Sep 2, 2018, 10:41 PM

that’s so awesome

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Naw, they're just embarrassing themselves

Sep 2, 2018, 10:39 PM

THUG U

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

North Carolina already did that.

Sep 2, 2018, 10:54 PM

On the football field and in the classroom.

Miami certainly isn’t helping matters though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: North Carolina already did that.

Sep 2, 2018, 10:56 PM

56-7 is emberrassing

Not ready for prime time.

Sep 2, 2018, 10:57 PM

Again.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 2, 2018, 11:21 PM

I think Mark Richt deserves time to turn the program aound. When he arrived is was a dumpster fire in Miami. IMO, A great hire for Miami would be Lane Kniffin as Richt’s OC.

Dabo did not turn Clemson ‘s program in year 1. Coach Richt did accompanied a lot in year 1
Give him time, I believe Miami will reach the same level that FSU’ s is on. Clemson is in a class ALONE in the ACC!

ACC=All Clemson’s Conference

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 6:14 AM

As for me, they didn't embarrass anyone but themselves. I'm not a conference homer. It's Clemson or no one, unless they are playing the chickens.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 7:53 AM

That’s really a closed minded point of view. It only helps Clemson the better the conference does. Helps financially and recruiting, no matter what the sport.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 3, 2018, 8:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Miami is embarrassing the ACC ]

As for me, they didn't embarrass anyone but themselves. I'm not a conference homer. It's Clemson or no one, unless they are playing the chickens.

You got that right....it's clemson and No One! Have fun breezing through that conference schedule. You guys amaze me whenever it comes time to face true competition and you all are dumbfounded as to what just happened? Lol!

Sep 3, 2018, 8:23 AM

Ah yes time for our resident dawg (idiot) to come bark SEC. Look up your own schedule and talk about no competition. I’m guessing you will try to tell me SCar, Kentucky, Vandy, and Tenn are far superior to Fla St, NC State, BC, and Syracuse? The second best team in your division is the coots and we know first hand how easy that game is.. although they did play y’all close last year so there’s that.

Let me know how that feels bc it’s been a few years since they have played us competitively. I guess you need to go back to worrying about your one and only game against Bama in the SEC championship and/or like typical Georgia hope and pray someone else can get the job done against them so you can weasel your way into the playoffs where you will then proceed to lose to Bama.

Sep 3, 2018, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Miami is embarrassing the ACC ]

You can't really be this stupid can you? In the CFP era there are 3 teams that have over a .700 win percentage vs teams ranked in the final polls. Clemson, Ohio State, and Bama. Clemson is 15-5 vs those teams for a .750 win percentage while Georgia is 9-6 for a .600 So not only has Clemson played more good teams, they've beaten a higher percentage of those teams.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic