Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Miami game...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Miami game...

Sep 20, 2020, 7:13 PM

Good QB play always brings the capability of an upset, we need to bring the A GAME on October 10

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Miami game...If I remember right

Sep 20, 2020, 7:36 PM

I dont think the home team has won in this series. Maybe ever certainly since they joined the ACC

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Miami game...

Sep 20, 2020, 7:47 PM

They look good until we take the field. We will make them look bad

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Miami game...

Sep 20, 2020, 7:51 PM

They scored 47 on Louisville? And gave up 34? They will score 17 on us. And we will put up 42.

The 1st 20 minutes will be tough. Our depth will wear ...

Sep 20, 2020, 8:01 PM

them down if we do not make mistakes to keep,the game close.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The 1st 20 minutes will be tough. Our depth will wear ...

Sep 20, 2020, 8:49 PM

In the 1st 20 mins. we will man-handle them on each side of the ball. Our 1st string may actually play into the 2nd half, but not for long.... Miami does look pretty good, though.

Go Tigers!!!

I've watched most of their two games thus far and

Sep 20, 2020, 8:42 PM

Miami is much improved offensively from last year. No doubt - D'Eriq King at QB has made them better but their new offensive scheme is also helping. I still think the Miami O'line is suspect - they have not been challenged by a defense with size, speed, and above average talent. The Miami offense depends on an extreme tempo (faster than the average no-huddle offense) which I believe is part of their strategy to help cover for their average offensive line. To date, Miami has yet to face a talented defensive front but that will change next week so it will be interesting to see how Miami's O-line contends with the FSU defensive line.

At the end of the day, Miami is a much improved team due to the offensive coordinator hire and some very timely transfers into key positions. However, I'm still not sold on Manny Diaz and believe Miami will have a rude awakening as the year progresses and their opponents have more game tape available on their new offensive scheme.

As long as we stay healthy, I have real concerns with us taking Miami to the shed in Death Valley. To be sure, Miami has talent but I truly believe Clemson has more talent and depth that is better coached.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic