»
Topic: Metal Detectors
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 4, 2018 7:40 PM by: Tiger80
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Metal Detectors

[1]
Posted: Sep 4, 2018 5:45 PM

Anyone have any issues with the metal detectors Saturday? Haven't heard anyone even mention it. Thanks

Re: Metal Detectors

Posted: Sep 4, 2018 5:49 PM

Never saw any...

Posted: Sep 4, 2018 5:58 PM

They were at Gate 13. Caused a little bit of a bottleneck getting in

Posted: Sep 4, 2018 5:58 PM

They were at Gate 13. Caused a little bit of a bottleneck getting in

[1]
Posted: Sep 4, 2018 6:29 PM

We had no issues. Got through them fairly quickly, although they did have to wand my son after the snaps on his onesie set it off.

Posted: Sep 4, 2018 7:26 PM

No problems at all and I even had a bag to be checked.

[2]
Posted: Sep 4, 2018 7:34 PM

The only problem I had was when the metal detector went off, so security held my crutch while I hopped through on my good leg. Then it went off again, so I felt in my pocket and gave him my keys to hold. Then again, so I felt in my other pocket and gave him my pocket knife. Still couldn't pass, so I reached into the front of my pants and handed him my flask. Still no good, so I reached into the back of my pants and handed him my 9 mm. Finally had to remove my prosthetic leg, hopped back through, and all was good. Security handed me back all my stuff and said to enjoy the game. No problem.

Posted: Sep 4, 2018 7:40 PM

A small delay at gate 13 but most of the problem was people not being prepared. ... just like going through the TSA line

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Charlotte
FOR SALE: Football Lover's Tickets - 3 tickets with seat backs in Section TDQ Row A (No stairs, no blocked vie...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
949 people have read this post