Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mens Golf Regional begins today. We're in the Austin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Mens Golf Regional begins today. We're in the Austin

May 13, 2019, 9:56 AM

regional.

http://results.golfstat.com/public/leaderboards/gsnav.cfm?pg=team&tid=17172

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SWEET - thanks for link +1 ***

May 13, 2019, 10:19 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sweet thanks! Top 5 advance correct?***

May 13, 2019, 10:33 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's my understanding...***

May 13, 2019, 11:15 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mens Golf Regional begins today. We're in the Austin

May 13, 2019, 11:42 AM

An Arkansas player is 6 under after seven holes ...... pretty strong!

May 13, 2019, 12:05 PM

Let’s hope the golf team can snap Clemson out of this multi sport slump. Good so far even with a wishy washy start by Nimmer

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 12:11 PM

Looks like the back 9 is easier today

May 13, 2019, 1:03 PM

Arkansas has cooled off and we are staring to play a little better.

May 13, 2019, 1:05 PM

6 bogeys and no birdies on our second nine (front)? That’s not better

May 13, 2019, 1:16 PM

Yep .... we have played 23 holes on the front 9 with 0 birdies and 7 bogies.

May 13, 2019, 1:51 PM

I look at how we are doing against our pair and we trail them by 4 and 5 shots and they are lower ranked. Better knuckle down tomorrow morning going off the front first or they might shoot themselves out of it.

May 13, 2019, 2:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Mens Golf Regional begins today. We're in the Austin ]

Strong finish!!

May 13, 2019, 5:08 PM

Great finish for Jacob and Kyle. Especially on a day when Nimmer wasn’t at his best. T5 after our start is fantastic... made me feel better.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 5:57 PM

On another note, the women's team finished 13th in their regional 44 shots out of first and 28 out of sixth place which was the last spot to advance. Highest individual finish for CU was Alice Hewson in 49th.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

May 13, 2019, 6:13 PM

Yeah, I wonder if Alice just wasn’t flat out of gas with all of her appearances etc. as good as she’d been playing, it was disappointing to see her not compete for the top spot... wouldn’t have mattered though, no help at all.

Still, not bad considering Alice was the only senior. Ana a junior and the rest freshman.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 6:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Mens Golf Regional begins today. We're in the Austin ]

What is your point? The ladies played a course that kicked their ### earlier in the season and have shown a pattern of starting badly. I attribute the poor starts to freshman jitters. Instead of criticizing them, look to the future. We have four freshmen who show a lot of promise but need to show some consistency. I think our womens team's future is so bright I have to wear shades. While we will definitely miss Alice, I am looking forward to next year. Anna Paula needs to lead them. GO TIGERS.

May 13, 2019, 6:27 PM

Totally agree. Great analysis with the shades. That’s a great one. Wish there was a site to see the recruits coming in and their rating etc similar to fb.

Wonder if we recruit japan and Korea - jk but they are phenomenal golfers nowadays.

May 13, 2019, 7:30 PM

As I said before, I like our home grown talent. Foreigners play great for a couple of years, but do not make good alumni. Take the place of American players and go home. That being said, I love Alice and AP who are great players and even better persons. I know both personally.Hopefully, they will support our program. Coach Hester is doing a great job along with Heather. I think they will build a great program. Remember we are a very young program.

May 13, 2019, 7:32 PM

On the men's side. We have a strong team and I look forward to good things in the future.

May 13, 2019, 10:08 PM

Sounds like you’re really close to the golf teams. Is Turk and Zach ok? Just curious because both had such a good fall season.

May 13, 2019, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Mens Golf Regional begins today. We're in the Austin ]

Nah, I’m with ya on the home grown talent... hence the jk. Just amazing how they’ve dominated the LPGA the last decade.

May 13, 2019, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Mens Golf Regional begins today. We're in the Austin ]

The point was just to report the results for anyone interested since I had not seen them posted.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic