Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Memeber that time Trump promised to build a wall and...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Memeber that time Trump promised to build a wall and...

Feb 11, 2020, 9:01 AM

make Mexico pay for it? Good times, right? This right wing NAZI hack is claiming Trump kept his promise.

"Trump Got His Wish. Mexico Is Now the Wall."

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/07/opinion/international-world/mexico-migrants.html?action=click&module=Opinion&pgtype=Homepage

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jorge Ramos is a pansy-assed, crybaby liberal

Feb 11, 2020, 9:04 AM

### him!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He just raised the white flag.

Feb 11, 2020, 9:09 AM

I love it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Memeber that time Trump promised to build a wall and...

Feb 12, 2020, 1:32 AM

Didnt look. At your moronic link. Mexico isnt paying a dollar for our wall. Your cult leader is a fraud.

It's NYT's article and the guy who makes the claim is...

Feb 12, 2020, 7:14 AM

so far left he makes you look like one of the Trump kids. I ask you, would the NYT lie?

Re: It's NYT's article and the guy who makes the claim is...

Feb 12, 2020, 7:18 AM

Didnt read it. Mexico isnt paying for our wall.

Let me give you the Readers Digest version.

Feb 12, 2020, 7:50 AM

Ramos, the radical leftist who wants open borders and white people to migrate to Canada says that the gov of Mexico is the wall. They have troops on the southern border preventing central americans from entering Mexico and troops on the northern border preventing people from reaching America to make their asylum claims.

You already knew all of this so you won't learn anything from reading it. Like it or not, you like it because you don't want people strolling through the border without an invitation either.

Feb 12, 2020, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Memeber that time Trump promised to build a wall and... ]

Trump for #### sure tried. And the wall is going up regardless of who is paying for it.

Since you believe that any politician that doesn't keep 100% of his campaign "promises" is a fraud, you must have really hated Obama.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There’s a difference between not keeping your promises and

Feb 12, 2020, 2:08 PM

not even having thought through what you’re promising. He just said it one night off the cuff (like all of his strategies) and was a hit, and so he stuck with it. Whenever anyone asked him how he was going to accomplish that goal, his response was always along the lines of, “believe me, they’ll pay for it, I’ll make them.” He had zero plan for how

Even for team politics, this all seems pretty ridiculous.

Feb 12, 2020, 3:14 PM

I mean, to act like it’s some sort of win against Trump that he did not receive a physical check from Mexico to build a wall between the countries is pretty pathetic. Even if you think he was being literal...even if we ignore that the real issue with broken campaign promises was that politicians were liars...not that they occasionally cannot achieve all their goals. But to have Mexico stopping Central Americans at their southern border and stopping migrants at their Northern border, and to act like that is not an infinitely better solution than building a wall at anyone’s cost...is absurd to me.

But I guess if you need the win, good job.

null

Re: Even for team politics, this all seems pretty ridiculous.***

Feb 12, 2020, 3:29 PM

Nowhere did I comment on the work Mexico is doing,

Feb 12, 2020, 3:31 PM [ in reply to Even for team politics, this all seems pretty ridiculous. ]

or my opinion of it, or about whether or not I agree with the wall being built. I commented on how moronic the campaign promise of Mexico paying for a wall was, and that’s it. Calm down.

Feb 12, 2020, 3:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Memeber that time Trump promised to build a wall and... ]

Carlsmad is favorite poaster

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2020, 9:12 AM

A rare piece of truth from the NYT. Admitting this had to hurt.

This doesn't say Mexico paid for a wall***

Feb 12, 2020, 11:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What DOES it say?***

Feb 12, 2020, 12:25 PM

null

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic