Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACCN or nothing?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

ACCN or nothing?

Aug 19, 2019, 11:23 PM

So if Tiger football isn't on one of the majors or ESPN, is ACCN our only choice? We won't have the viewing option that used to be linked on the schedule page?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

outside of the disney family and Raycom

Aug 19, 2019, 11:30 PM

what other channels has Clemson ever been on in the last 2 decades? I think the aTm in College Station back in the Bowden days was on TBS or TNT. I know Clemson played some games on CBS back before they went to being the SEC channel. Not sure they've ever been on Fox and maybe any future Notre Dame games will be on NBC, but I can't remember many times Clemson has been broadcast on ESPN/ACC or Raycom.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: outside of the disney family and Raycom

Aug 19, 2019, 11:36 PM

owensb01® said:

what other channels has Clemson ever been on in the last 2 decades? I think the aTm in College Station back in the Bowden days was on TBS or TNT. I know Clemson played some games on CBS back before they went to being the SEC channel. Not sure they've ever been on Fox and maybe any future Notre Dame games will be on NBC, but I can't remember many times Clemson has been broadcast on ESPN/ACC or Raycom.

This ACCN is becoming annoying and it hasn’t launched yet

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 20, 2019, 12:06 AM

Hopefully the ACC will be able to use Clemson to make more money for the North Carolina schools.
It’s the least we can do for a conference and commissioner that has done so much for us.
Or to us, rather.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aug 20, 2019, 2:18 AM [ in reply to Re: outside of the disney family and Raycom ]

"This ACCN is becoming annoying and it hasn’t launched yet"

I remember when they first started talking about this network a few years ago. There seemed to be a lot of excitement about it. My comment then was that all I knew is that since the launch of the SEC Network, there were many fewer SEC games available for me to watch. If you look at the college football viewing audience in general, there will be fewer ACC games for people to watch this year as opposed to last simply because there are many, many people who won't have the ACC network. Since I get the network, I am looking forward to some of the original Clemson Football programs they will have. But overall I think these networks only help the conference, not the football viewer in general.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Means-outside of the disney family and Swofford family

Aug 20, 2019, 8:00 AM [ in reply to outside of the disney family and Raycom ]

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic