Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know, I fail to understand why you take a guy out who is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,552

You know, I fail to understand why you take a guy out who is

Mar 25, 2016, 11:04 PM

getting them out......

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's why we pay the coaches. Good results so far this season

Mar 25, 2016, 11:06 PM

Heck of an exciting finish. Hopefully we win sat/sun. This team is never out of it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What? " That's why we pay the coaches"?***

Mar 25, 2016, 11:09 PM

Maybe you weren't second guessing out coab

Mar 25, 2016, 11:15 PM

Or playing armchair qb

But you know you were. Sit back and enjoy the team and coach. They tend to make more right decisions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

**our coach***

Mar 25, 2016, 11:16 PM

When I get to the point where I sit back and relax watching

Mar 25, 2016, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Maybe you weren't second guessing out coab ]

Tiger sports...........I'll stop watching. That would bore the ever living....out of me. Crap, I don't even watch COOT games with that mindset.

Re: When I get to the point where I sit back and relax watching

Mar 25, 2016, 11:34 PM

it's a game, it's supposed to be relaxing and for your enjoyment. Far more things out there to get worked up over than a game played by 18-22 year olds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is why I fish. But, if I just watched Clemson sports

Mar 26, 2016, 3:59 PM

for relaxation...no sir. If my heart ain't pumping....no sir. If I don't have few little butterflies when we kickoff against the Coots, or Georia, or FSU, no sir. I want no part of just watching for entertainment purposes. That is how they watch them at Michigan, which I went to a game a few years back...it was boring as all get out.

Because Bostic is our closer.

Mar 25, 2016, 11:07 PM

I know that doesn't justify pulling Schnell, but I would agree to put in the closer in a one run game rather than a pitcher whose pitch 46 pitches over 2 innings (and who's only a mid-reliever).

Re: You know, I fail to understand why you take a guy out who is

Mar 25, 2016, 11:07 PM

Bostic is our closer. Book move and a good move. He just didn't locate well tonight.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I know who our closer is. Point being, the other guy was

Mar 25, 2016, 11:12 PM

getting them out. It reminds me of a basketball game where you have a player that has hit four or five foul shots in a row late in the game, and you get a technical foul, and the coach runs another guy out there to shoot the free throw. Just send the guy that has hit 5 straight.

Mar 25, 2016, 11:08 PM

I would have stuck with the guy with the hot hand but it is always easy to second guess when things don't work out.

Me too.***

Mar 25, 2016, 11:13 PM

Re: Me too.***

Mar 25, 2016, 11:50 PM

You probably wouldn't have put a guy batting 091 at the plate with 2 out and down 1 run in the 9th either.

Mar 25, 2016, 11:13 PM

Because bostic has much much better stuff than schnell. He has only pitched in one other acc game in his career. You put the closer in, no questions asked.

Mar 25, 2016, 11:26 PM

You have to keep in mind the whole series. Schnell is gonna be needed in both of the next 2 games. Bostic was fresh and has been doing great too. Their good just beat our good. That's baseball. It was the right move.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,552
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic