Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: McCloud on playing defense: "It's been great"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,401

FB Update: McCloud on playing defense: "It's been great"

Aug 8, 2017, 8:15 PM

McCloud on playing defense: "It's been great"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love his willingness to contribute. No matter what.***

Aug 8, 2017, 8:17 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: FB Update: McCloud on playing defense: "It's been great"

Aug 8, 2017, 8:32 PM

Are there any male reporters?? All of those scripted questions, chip on your shoulder---what did you work on during the summer---Lordy

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: McCloud on playing defense: "It's been great"

Aug 8, 2017, 8:45 PM

R E A L L Y, how many times or how many ways can he be ask how did he feel about playing on the Defense!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: McCloud on playing defense: I'd love on these

Aug 8, 2017, 9:05 PM

if someone could continuously make some type of obnoxious noise periodically to disrupt the interview audio. I wish maybe theyd come up with something like that. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More background noise in general would be helpful.

Aug 8, 2017, 9:56 PM

:)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: McCloud on playing defense: I'd love on these

Aug 8, 2017, 10:00 PM [ in reply to Re: McCloud on playing defense: I'd love on these ]

Are those being interviewed that close to each other or are the "Horace Greelys" being unprofessional and carrying on side conversations during the interviews?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

McCloud is showing maturity and leadership ...

Aug 8, 2017, 10:07 PM

as he works through injury, and with Deshaun and Boulware gone, this is a great sign. He is fortunate to have the quicks to play Offense and Defense. IMHO he will have more NFL options at CB. Wish him the best with his recovery and this year on and off the field.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,401
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic