Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tonight’s debate be like....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,864

Tonight’s debate be like....

Sep 29, 2020, 8:34 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1

Sep 29, 2020, 8:38 PM

I will watch until it gets nasty. How long do you think that will take? I am guessing I will last 2 minutes.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: +1

Sep 29, 2020, 8:40 PM

With no opening statements it may be a little longer.
So like 2:01

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: +1

Sep 29, 2020, 10:31 PM

I got 8 squares on my Bingo board before I switched over to more civilized programming.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe we should have one debate that allows for

Sep 29, 2020, 10:37 PM

...Joe's invitation to go behind the shed and fight it out.

Re: Maybe we should have one debate that allows for

Sep 30, 2020, 8:14 AM

I'll take the Trumpster to win the behind the shed battle!!! That will be a super heavyweight against welterweight!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tonight’s debate be like....

Sep 29, 2020, 10:42 PM

~JKB

Either one of those grumpy old men would have made a

Sep 29, 2020, 11:02 PM

better President than either of our current options. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

President Trump simultaneously mopped the floor....

Sep 29, 2020, 11:41 PM

w/ the mentally retarded democratic presidental nominee and bent that b¡+¢h moderator, Chris Wallace, over his own podium; both laid to waste-(First President we've had who isn't a disciple of Machiavelli and the programmed electorate don't have the ephing stomach for it. They'd prefer another bs'n, back scratchin politician-BTW, everything President Trump stated about Biden's son is factual & his first term accomplishments surpass even Reagan (achieved w/ the weak support from the RINO infested GOP)

^ Did we watch the same debate partsunknown?

Sep 30, 2020, 12:38 AM

since I am a Trumper and thought the Prez did poorly overall..

plus he looked pizzed, argued, over-spoke, was in 5th gear all night, never looked straight into the camera (as Joe did), had to be reigned in, etc.

Saying, non-presidential but maybe he can & will do better round 2.

Better, since he lost & maybe lost couple million votes!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^ Did we watch the same debate partsunknown?

Sep 30, 2020, 8:42 AM

Biden just has no commanding presence. I like his whole unity thing and wish Trump was more like that but you have to be a leader to run our country. Trump is a natural leader and Biden is certainly not.

Trump was obviously a little ornery, but he is what he is.

Sep 30, 2020, 10:44 AM [ in reply to ^ Did we watch the same debate partsunknown? ]

The base knows this, and came away even more energized. Joe gained nothing.

Trump should tone it down in the next one, but truth be known Joe lost some of the farther left support while Trump didn't lose anyone.

Joe is simply unable to answer some very important questions and flat out lied about things like his son. For example, the record clearly shows communist money, and lots of it, going to Sleepy Jr. during the Obama era. Wallace did a terrible job of letting things get actually debated, and he stepped in to save Joe on numerous occasions, including things like the much needed discussion about his son's fraudulent money making endeavors.

Wallace also promoted things like the Charlottesville farce. It was terrible moderating, and Wallace is and will continue to get slammed.

Meanwhile Joe is going to be farther forced into a corner where he will have to abandon the farther left seekers.

Yup, about Biden's son and other things..

Sep 30, 2020, 10:31 AM [ in reply to President Trump simultaneously mopped the floor.... ]

Wallace wouldn't let Trump actually debate Joe. Lies were allowed to stand and even promoted. Wallace stood in for Joe.. and stopped several key exchanges. At one point for example, Wallace brought up the Charlottesville comments, and dang if he didn't knowingly state the long debunked nonsense about white supremacists and kkk. There were other things too - Wallace knowingly promoted some untrue things. It was shameful. Absolutely terrible moderator. Wallace was awful and is getting called out by parties. Lost all respect for him last night. The moderators are stacked against the president and Wallace was the token right option, when in fact everyone knows he's a registered Democrat.

This crap ain't gonna get done for Sleepy. He blew his entire wad last night and still came out on the short end. Trump could obviously stand to tone it down, but they gotta let the men actually debate. Joe held up better than most expected, but that was his best shot. He has nothing left. He will have zero new material going forward. The POTUS deserves a voice to shut the BS down without the moderator running interference.

Re: Tonight’s debate be like....

Sep 30, 2020, 8:19 AM

What happens if Trump loses the election, but refuses to step down. Like he says H&11 no, I won't go!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,864
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic