Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LMAO at the hypocrisy.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

LMAO at the hypocrisy.

Oct 19, 2020, 8:42 AM

Accidentally posted this in the football forum originally. Whoops.

So 4 years ago, Trump was under investigation for collusion with Russia to help him get elected as president.

Accusations were:

- Russia has a video tape of a hooker pissing on him
- he owed a bunch of money to Russia and was compromised
- he was an actual Russian spy.
- there are many more that I won’t list.

This was all via anonymous source and the media, and leftist psychopaths believed it hook, line and
sinker. There was no question to crazy leftists that any of this was fake.

Since then, the investigation which lasted for over 2 years has fallen flat on his face. The proof shows that Hillary paid for the disinformation campaign and wait for it......... Steele’s main source for the information was a known Russian asset!! You seriously can’t make this #### up.

Fast forward to now.

A lap top has been recover that contained a bunch of emails and pictures of hunter Biden. The pictures range from dope selfies of him burning cigs indoors, to him smoking crack. The emails implicate joe Biden in selling his office to China and Ukraine.

- the joe Biden campaign has not denied the lap top exists
- Hunter’s lawyers have requested to get the lap top back which obviously verifies the lap top
- a Hunter Biden business associate that was on many of the emails has apparently Confirmed the existence of the emails.

And what is the crazy leftist response to all of this overwhelming evidence?? RUSSIA DISINFORMATION!!!!

Do you all ever wonder why nobody takes you seriously?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LMAO at the hypocrisy.

Oct 19, 2020, 8:50 AM

After four years of being president, Trump's campaign is relying on the nonsense story you just told, instead of talking about his accomplishments. Remember the big beautiful wall that Mexico would pay for? Not a peep about the big beautiful wall. Instead it's conspiracy theories and "Biden's a jerk." How sad.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2020, 8:53 AM

Trump was saving the suburbs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2020, 8:57 AM

Interesting reply to my post. How do you feel about the emails showing joe Biden sold his office to foreign countries?

Oct 19, 2020, 9:03 AM

If true it is troubling. In the big picture it is meaningless though at this stage. Trump needs to go.

Oct 19, 2020, 1:13 PM

Why does Trump have to go? Is it because he's not a lifetime politician and someone that want's to get rid of expensive regulations and high taxes. Is it bad he's bringing business and more jobs back to the U.S. It can't be for lying because that's more than prevalent on the Democrat side. Just what is it?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2020, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Re: LMAO at the hypocrisy. ]

Nonsense???? The VP selling his office to foreign countries is nonsense? Wow your priorities sure are in order. I’m sure you were saying the same crap about the pee pee tape.

Oh and trump does town halls and rallies on a weekly basis where he talks about his accomplishments. This is something biden doesn’t know anything about while he sits in his basement. He’s already called for a lid through Thursday. LOL.

Oct 19, 2020, 9:03 AM

I'll take your word for it, that you really believe any of this. I have no response that would make a difference to you.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2020, 9:07 AM

spooneye® said:

I'll take your word for it, that you really believe any of this. I have no response that would make a difference to you.

Do you believe that the pictures from the lap top are not hunter Biden? Do you think they are some sort of deep fake? I’m a little confused here. Why is your first thought disbelief when looking at the evidence? Is it just too damning for it to be real?

Oct 19, 2020, 9:14 AM

As I said, no answer I give will satisfy you. So I'll just say this and you can go on doing what you'd do regardless.

Tell you what: If someone gets indicted over it, let me know. This is "lock her up" all over again. And just like with Hillary's supposed crimes, nothing real will ever be found.

But you'll keep pretending otherwise anyway.

Oct 19, 2020, 9:26 AM

spooneye® said:

As I said, no answer I give will satisfy you. So I'll just say this and you can go on doing what you'd do regardless.

Tell you what: If someone gets indicted over it, let me know. This is "lock her up" all over again. And just like with Hillary's supposed crimes, nothing real will ever be found.

But you'll keep pretending otherwise anyway.

I have an open mind. It seems like you don’t believe these allegations. Why? I am open to persuasion. What info do you have that we don’t? You just have nothing to argue against the proof. LOL.

and talking about indictments. Let’s do a little role reversal. During the mueller investigation if trump laptops and cell phone records were subpoenaed, and then he proceeded to destroy and whitewash all the Data and info, would you say that is obstruction of justice? In that instance would Trump be prosecuted?

Oct 19, 2020, 9:30 AM

Of course you have an open mind. It has to be way, way open in order to keep this conspiracy theory going.

I'm all done with the topic. Please proceed without me until someone gets arrested for actually doing something wrong.

Oct 19, 2020, 9:33 AM

Thanks bro. Glad you are done with this topic. You really added to this thread with intelligent and substantive info.

Just LMAO at you calling this a conspiracy theory.

- those are legitimate pictures of hunter
- biden hasn’t denied the existence of the lap top. In fact, he has called a kid through Thursday
- HB’s lawyer asked for lap top back.

Oct 19, 2020, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Re: LMAO at the hypocrisy. ]

That's because you have no response that makes any sense to anyone with half a brain or not wanting to bring a socailist government to this country.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Biden's out on the trails...

Oct 19, 2020, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Re: LMAO at the hypocrisy. ]

have you not seen him out at the drive-in rallies yelling the same speech every day?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden's out on the trails...

Oct 19, 2020, 9:06 AM

Sticking to his message. Is that bad?

I guess not...

Oct 19, 2020, 9:12 AM

it's just almost word for word 2 or 3 times per day, he talks about being black in America nad loving the country and the country not loving them back and then Doc Rivers talking about "we're the ones being killed" followed by how he was friends with John Lewis. He always concludes with the JFK "line" about "we must not postpone." I don't get why he thinks this is a winning line, but I guess it's working

And I don't know why he's yelling.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess not...

Oct 19, 2020, 9:16 AM

I think he yells to speak more clearly due to the problems he has.

possibly...

Oct 19, 2020, 9:19 AM

he comes across better in a town hall setting than giving his stump speech, IMO.

Oh, and don't forget...

Oct 19, 2020, 9:38 AM [ in reply to Re: LMAO at the hypocrisy. ]

According to the rally this past weekend, he and his supporters are pretty much in full support of the Whitmer kidnapping.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Oh, and don't forget...

Oct 19, 2020, 9:40 AM

Catahoula said:

According to the rally this past weekend, he and his supporters are pretty much in full support of the Whitmer kidnapping.

Nothing to do with the topic and I have no clue what you are talking about. If you have nothing to add to this thread related to the topic, then please move along. Shoo fly shoo

Nah, I'm good, olemike.

Oct 19, 2020, 9:43 AM

What you're pushing doesn't hold much water, which we can play the hypocrisy card there as well. Y'all screamed and hollered that the Russian stuff with Trump was just a media hoax, but now you're pushing something that appears to be even less substantive.

After months of investigation, two Republican-led Senate committees unveiled a report in September that found no evidence of wrongdoing or corrupt actions by the former vice president in connection with his son Hunter's business dealings in Ukraine.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2020/10/17/fbi-probes-possible-russia-link-hunter-biden-data-trump-ally-giuliani/3661895001/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Nah, I'm good, olemike.

Oct 19, 2020, 9:53 AM

“What you're pushing doesn't hold much water, which we can play the hypocrisy card there as well. Y'all screamed and hollered that the Russian stuff with Trump was just a media hoax, but now you're pushing something that appears to be even less substantive.”

Holy crap you can’t be taken seriously. Pushing something that is less substantive? All
Of the Russia BS has been proven to be a hoax! It has been proven that it was a disinformation campaign perpetuated by Hillary Clinton and a russian asset!!

We actually have evidence when it comes to hunter and quid pro joe. You had none of that with trump and Russia.

So since you believe this is a bs conspiracy theory, what is your proof? If you would’ve asked me this same question about trump and Russia, I could have written an essay on verified proof of why it was a hoax. I’m assuming that you believe the emails are fake, or the lap top isn’t real? Let’s hear more details on why you think this is a hoax?

Oct 19, 2020, 9:57 AM

Just posted a link about, it thanks. Try reading more on this other than what you see on Fox or Breitbart.

Oct 19, 2020, 10:20 AM

I did read the article. Not really much there TBH.

So you don’t believe any of this is true. This doesn’t surprise me coming from a Russian collusion hoaxer.

Just want to get you on record though. If this comes out true and the emails are verified, do you think biden should be president? Do you think he should be indicted? Selling your office to foreign nations is a big deal.

Oct 19, 2020, 11:35 AM

-I wasn't a Russian collusion hoaxer. I said I wanted a full investigation and would accept the final results. And I did. But the simple investigation was too much for Trump loyalists to handle because how dare we question Dear Leader.

-I already don't think Biden should be president so it doesn't really matter.

Oct 19, 2020, 12:04 PM

Catahoula said:

-I wasn't a Russian collusion hoaxer. I said I wanted a full investigation and would accept the final results. And I did. But the simple investigation was too much for Trump loyalists to handle because how dare we question Dear Leader.

-I already don't think Biden should be president so it doesn't really matter.

Ummm yeah you were. No doubt. I’m not going to waste my time going back to look at post history, but you know it and I know it.

You also don’t think there was any corruption in the whole Russia hoax which is wild to me. But yeah you will probably come back and backtrack on that one too once you are proven wrong

So you agree that there should be a full blown investigation into these emails and the Biden family corruption?

Oct 19, 2020, 2:12 PM

Either you go back and find the evidence, or just admit you were a liar. I said multiple times the investigation should play out and I would accept the results.

But, either way, you're a liar.

And yes, if there is any substance to it, there should be an investigation. But real substance, not NY Post/Rudy Giuliani getting duped by Russian agents sort of stuff.

Oct 19, 2020, 2:18 PM

Ok my lil Russian collusion hoaxer. Don’t forget your tin foil cap on the way out.

Maybe I should...

Oct 19, 2020, 2:39 PM

Create a fake username to unload even more on other people to avoid TDs to my real account, and then go delete it real fast when I get busted.

Re: Maybe I should...

Oct 19, 2020, 2:49 PM

Haha even more proof that you are an insane conspiracy theorist.

Just to clarify..... You are Now saying that I create multiple screen names now to avoid people thumbs downing my posts on an anonymous message board? Dude you are a wild specimen. LOL

Re: Maybe I should...

Oct 19, 2020, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Maybe I should... ]

Haha even more proof that you are an insane conspiracy theorist.

Just to clarify..... You are Now saying that I create multiple screen names now to avoid people thumbs downing my posts on an anonymous message board? Dude you are a wild specimen. LOL

Yes, you did that.

Oct 19, 2020, 2:55 PM

I mean, I've rehashed it over and over.

-You were getting tons of TDs before.
-Olemike59 came out of nowhere this summer. He attacked more viciously than you, but his posting style, from the writing to the double posts to the use of third person when replying to someone was identical. Exact same beliefs, too. No one else came close.
-The amount of posts from you greatly decreased.
-When finally called on it and exposed, olemike59 magically disappeared.
-You've since stopped referring to people in third person.

Re: Yes, you did that.

Oct 19, 2020, 3:38 PM

LOL.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I am also entitled to call you a whacko loser who drums up weird conspiracy theories

Maybe you and your liberal buddies get your panties in a wad when somebody TD’s your post, but I really don’t care. Especially not enough to create a new username. Especially on an anonymous forum

Maybe I quit posting in here because this forum because people Like yourself are not worth having a rational conversation with.

For example, we are now arguing about me possibly creating a fake username So I don’t get as many virtual thumbs down on posts. Going forward I will be using my time more efficiently. Bye.

Re: Yes, you did that.

Oct 19, 2020, 3:51 PM

Bruh, look at my stats. You think I care?

Oh, and:

Oct 19, 2020, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Nah, I'm good, olemike. ]

I'm tellin' ya, they cannot think straight.

The libs deny facts straight out. It's like Biden's campaign saying the HB and JB collusion for $ from Ukraine and China has been already investigated by Mueller. They are saying that! W T F? Makes no sense. No one has investigated these allegations and emails. But this type of no-logic is what these people subscribe to.

Rudy is slow-rolling this story just waiting for them to make more denials.

Just like with HRC emails, NO DENIALS MEANS IT IS 100% TRUE.

Oct 19, 2020, 4:29 PM

Just like with HRC emails, NO DENIALS MEANS IT IS 100% TRUE.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2020/10/14/joe-biden-denies-meeting-burisma-official-purported-hunter-biden/

And since you brought up Clinton:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-emails.html

anybody have a subcription to get the rest of this story?

Oct 19, 2020, 9:52 AM

Facebook and Twitter's Intervention Highlights Dangerous New Double Standard
The decision to ban a New York Post expose about Hunter Biden flies in the face of years of "hack and leak" stories

Matt Taibbi - Oct 17

On Wednesday, the New York Post released what they claimed was “smoking gun” evidence of corruption involving Hunter Biden, troubled son of Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

The “blockbuster” had a controversial provenance. A computer repair shop in Delaware reportedly came to possess a laptop belonging to the younger Biden. According to the Post, it contained a treasure trove of Republican oppo, including videos of the younger Biden smoking crack and having sex, and emails from a Ukrainian businessman pleading with Hunter to use connections to help the corrupt energy firm Burisma escape a shakedown.

Later, the Burisma exec appeared to thank the younger Biden for an introduction to his father. The Post strongly suggested that these emails, in conjunction with the well-known tale of Joe Biden demanding the ouster of then-General Prosecutor Viktor Shokin, represented a misuse of influence.

Soon after the story was published, we were hit with a stunner: two major tech platforms, Twitter and Facebook, took third-world style steps to limit the distribution of the story. Facebook announced that it was slowing the article’s spread on its news feed via a tweet from Andy Stone, a Facebook employee whose previous jobs included handling communications for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee and for Democratic Senator Barbara Boxer:

Andy Stone @andymstone
While I will intentionally not link to the New York Post, I want be clear that this story is eligible to be fact checked by Facebook's third-party fact checking partners. In the meantime, we are reducing its distribution on our platform.

October 14th 2020
3,045 Retweets9,428 Likes

Twitter’s response was more extreme. It allowed the story to reach #3 on its list of Trending topics before blocking it as “potentially unsafe,” preventing anyone, even the author of the piece, from sharing it. It then took the extraordinary step of locking the account of the White House press secretary, Kayleigh McInany, explaining in a series of tweets that the story had been halted for several reasons, including on the grounds that the materials had been hacked.

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey seemed torn about his company’s decision:

jack @jack
Our communication around our actions on the @nypost article was not great. And blocking URL sharing via tweet or DM with zero context as to why we’re blocking: unacceptable.

Twitter Safety @TwitterSafety
We want to provide much needed clarity around the actions we’ve taken with respect to two NY Post articles that were first Tweeted this morning.

October 14th 2020
9,238 Retweets25,127 Likes

A day later, facing intense public pressure and threats of Senate inquiry, the company relented and said it would change its policy. Twitter’s legal chief, the New York Times said, was worried that the firm “could end up blocking content from journalists,” implying that it hadn’t already done just that. The company said it would henceforth allow similar content to be shared, affixed to a label about the source of the information.

The intervention by the two platforms resulted in a predictable Streisand effect, in which an effort to censor results instead in increased attention. Conservatives lost their minds; Ted Cruz described the platforms’ actions as “actively interfering in an election”; The Hill called it a “Declaration of War”; Tennessee Senator Marsha Blackburn used the word “despicable”:

Sen. Marsha Blackburn @MarshaBlackburn
Despicable behavior from Twitter locking @kayleighmcenany’s account. This is the real election interference.

October 15th 2020
15,257 Retweets46,806 Likes

The near-universal reaction among mainstream press outlets, meanwhile, was to denounce the Post story as dangerous, and probably foreign, misinformation. The expose “rings all the foreign-disinformation alarms in the book,” said Axios. “[Rudy Giuliani] and the New York Post Are Pushing Russian Disinformation,” sneered Mother Jones, the publication which introduced the raunchiest parts of the unverified Steele Dossier to the American public. “B.S. Ukraine Smear,” chirped Salon.

Of the outlets who bothered to cover the story, nearly all of them weighed it not according to its truth or untruth, but in terms of its potential impact on the coming presidential election. A New York Times headline was typical of the attitude of the “reputable” press toward this story:

Times writer Kevin Roose noted that “politicians and pundits” have hoped for a stronger response from tech firms ever since “Russian hackers and Wikileaks” injected “stolen emails from the Hillary Clinton campaign” into the public discourse in the last election cycle.

“Since 2016,” he wrote, “lawmakers, researchers and journalists have pressured these companies to take more and faster action to prevent false or misleading information from spreading on their services.”

Roose neglected to mention that the “stolen emails” in 2016 were real, and not “false or misleading misinformation.” That they may have damaged the Democratic Party was not great for them, but as Bill Clinton-appointed federal judge John Koeltl ruled in the Democrats’ failed lawsuit against Wikileaks, the Trump campaign, and Russia, those documents were of “public concern” and therefore protected by the First Amendment:

The only thing that should matter, when it comes to stories like this, is whether or not the material is true and in the public interest. This disturbing new confederation of media outlets and tech firms is rewriting that standard.

The optics of a former Democratic Party spokesman suddenly donning a Facebook official’s hat to announce a ban of a story damaging to Democrats couldn’t be worse. Moreover, the Orwellian construct described in papers like the Times suggests that for tech executives, pundits, and Democratic Party officials alike, the lines between fake news and bad news, between actual misinformation and information that is merely politically adverse, have been blurred. It’s no longer clear that some of these people see a meaningful distinction between the two ideas.

The public can’t help but see this. While papers like the Times denounce the true Podesta emails as “misinformation,” and Facebook says the New York Post story must be kept out of sight until verified, the standard for, say, the Steele dossier was and is opposite. In that case, we were told “raw intelligence” should be published so that “Americans can make up their own minds” about information that, while “salacious and unverified,” may still be freely read on Twitter and Facebook, reported on in the New York Times and Washington Post, and talked about on NBC, so long as it has not been completely “disproven.”

As Erik Wemple of the Washington Post points out, even that last point is no longer true, but the Steele dossier and plenty of other products of what Axios calls “hack and leak” journalism continue to be embraced and freely distributed. The obvious double-standard guarantees that the tech platforms will henceforth be viewed by a huge portion of the population as political censors instead of standards enforcers, and moreover that mainstream press pronouncements about such controversies will be deemed automatically untrustworthy by that same population.

A secondary problem involves the Hunter Biden/Ukraine story itself, which from the start teetered on conflicting narratives.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/facebook-and-twitters-intervention-650

Funny how the Post story is getting totally overshadowed by

Oct 19, 2020, 10:25 AM

the controversy over the social media response to the story. While people on the right can get excited about the latest example of "bias" and supposed first amendment violations, they're inadvertently drawing attention away from the actual substance of the Post article.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too bad Trump, Barr, and McConnell are worthless

Oct 19, 2020, 10:55 AM

or they'd do something about it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"lap top"

Oct 19, 2020, 3:17 PM

Oct 19, 2020, 3:41 PM

Let me get this straight. Hunter Biden, who lived in California at the time, flew to Delaware with 3 water-damaged laptops, and left them there and never returning.

The information portrayed as actual has not yet been established.
There is no evidence, even on the supposed laptop that Joe "sold his office"
The 'Russia Hoax' was not a hoax at all. The Mueller Report, the Intelligence Inspector General and the Republican-led Senate Intelligence Committe ALL concluded there was "sweeping" interference by the Russian in the 2016 election. Trump supporter continue to claim what has been shown to be a lie.
There is NO evidence that H. Biden's "lawyers asked for the laptop back". More right-wing media nonsense.

There is no evidence to suggest that the laptop info is anything more than propaganda.

Eat it up while you can, Trump is going to be a prisoner in the next couple of years.

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/2020/10/14/meet-wilmington-repairman-who-reportedly-gave-biden-laptop-giuliani-associate/3655753001/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2020, 4:00 PM

This is one of the favorite lib quotes "sweeping Russian interference" but they never say what or how or that some of the interference was not in favor of Trump and in favor of HRC. They ran some ads and had some fake people posting...

Anyone with half a brain can figure out the routine censorship and media bias has orders of magnitude more illegitimate influence on the election than any foreign country has or will have. Come on man!

Felix2® Would you feel better if it was found out the laptop was stolen directly from a member of the crime family?

Okay, let's say it was stolen. Now what? That proves the point even more that the info is legit. It's the info that matters, not how it was obtained! haha!

Need help calibrating my hypocrisy meter if you will.

Oct 19, 2020, 3:57 PM

The Republican-run US Senate's report from August confirmed Russia's and Vladimir Putin's efforts in undermining the 2016 election for the benefit of Donald Trump.

This same panel had made criminal referrals concerning Steve Bannon and Donald Trump Jr. for being untruthful in testimony. And to date Trump himself continues to successfully sue to prevent us knowing exactly who our President is indebted to. Jr. admitted they get lots of money from Russians, but Trump somehow doesn't owe them anything? Hmmm.

Donald Trump spied on the Trump campaign - the greatest crime in US political history - provided you believe that our intelligence agencies and law enforcement investigating our enemy Russia are actually political tools of the Administrations they serve under. [Deep state blahsy blah blah blah? Or patriots sworn to defend our constitution and protect us from our enemies?]

The current excitement over the alleged Hunter Biden laptop is very likely tied to why Trump is spying on his own campaign - Rudy being manipulated and abetted by a foreign power. I say alleged because no one is claiming its authenticity. Hunter's lawyers asking for it is likely simply to determine if it actually belonged to Hunter Biden or whether the whole thing is just another dirty Russian trick, where they illegally hacked a computer Hunter does use and attributed the files to one he supposedly left behind at the repair shop. The repair shop owner's story has changed often enough to where credibility is a real issue.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Need help calibrating my hypocrisy meter if you will.

Oct 19, 2020, 4:01 PM

Post the quote or paragraph from the Senate report please!

Oct 19, 2020, 4:20 PM

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/18/donald-trump-us-senate-report-russia-campaign

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 19, 2020, 4:24 PM

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/senate-made-criminal-referral-trump-jr-bannon-kushner-two-others-n1237155

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic