Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mattich is amazing...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Mattich is amazing...

Dec 24, 2019, 10:21 PM

Halftime of the Hawaii bowl. Studio host asked him about the Clemson O and Mattich spent the entire segment talking about OSU defense. Then came the excuses...Bama was hurt and did not have their best pass rusher or DB for the Natty. This will be the best defense TL has seen...blah, blah, blah.

Guess he could be right. If TL has to go 1 on 11 vs the OSU defense, it could be a long night. I sure hope we have 10 other warm bodies to help him out.

Guess they did not have any extra time to mention Simmons.

Tired of hearing the crap.

Spot the ball.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He also stated we wouldn’t be able to cover aTm’s WR’s

Dec 24, 2019, 10:30 PM

Turned out the opposite.

Bottom line osu has not faced an offense anywhere close to our speed

Re: Mattich is amazing...

Dec 24, 2019, 10:32 PM

Just posted the same thing. I’ll delete mine.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 10:33 PM

Yep, he basically said that there is absolutely no player on Clemson’s team that OSU should watch out for. As if we recruit nothing but scrubs and don’t develop players at all. Man the crow is going to be well done when it is ready to be served! Or should we serve it cold?

Dec 24, 2019, 10:34 PM

Best served cold isn’t it?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 24, 2019, 10:36 PM

I’d say raw or a bit even rotted!

Re: Mattich is amazing...***

Dec 24, 2019, 10:38 PM

Re: Mattich is amazing...***

Dec 24, 2019, 10:38 PM

he's a scrub.

Dec 24, 2019, 10:39 PM

I agree, time to shut them up again... but it will only be because Fields is hurt. At this point, if i had to choose, I’ll take a loss to LSU in the natty since it’d mean we curb stomped 0310 again... my goodness I hate tosu as much as uga.

Poor fella lol

Dec 24, 2019, 10:43 PM

Did the fat ### mention we didn’t have Dexter Lawrence?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: Poor fella lol

Dec 24, 2019, 11:06 PM

Oh no, that would never have been mentioned. Plus we were missing our best catching TE.

Dec 25, 2019, 12:04 AM

and a lineman who was in the regular rotation

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2019, 12:10 AM [ in reply to Poor fella lol ]

Or Geilla and Galloway. Not to mention everyone of the same dumb saps said it was the greatest Saban team...Ever! Every last one of them! Dabo said it best when he told Palmer that ESPN talking heads make it easy for him to give the team material to be motivated. I personally hope they keep it up!

Dec 25, 2019, 6:09 AM

He is right. And?

Dec 25, 2019, 6:43 AM

There have been times where I have thought we, as a fan base, ARE a little too sensitive as some claim we are. I sometimes think people like Fowler, Davis, Palmer, and others get dumped on a lot for just stating things as they see them. I generally don’t have a problem with a talking head unless it’s a sleazy one with an agenda - like Finebaum.

That being said, this one is different. I almost never post, and almost did last night for a different reason - this is the exact same thing Matich said at halftime of the bowl game the day before he did before the Hawaii bowl. Exact. According to him, we only beat Alabama because their top defenders were out. Like one of the other posters said he didn’t bother to mention we had one of our best out too.

So, it’s clear he does have an agenda here, because in two days he has yet to really talk about us other than to say the same thing - that we won’t measure up against a Big defense. That or he is simply too stupid to string together more than the same sentence or two over and over.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m beginning to think the guys who played the game of football

Dec 25, 2019, 9:27 AM

Are inferior in their football knowledge. He really sounds a bit salty that Clemson is just a great football team with great coaches, great alumni, great facilities, great atmosphere, and great fans.

Let him run his mouth as he has done before and will do again. Clemson talks on the field ????

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic