Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mata Hari Pinball Machine - The Bookstore - 1979/80
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,898

Mata Hari Pinball Machine - The Bookstore - 1979/80

Mar 31, 2019, 11:55 PM

How many of you played the Mata Hari in back of The Bookstore in what was my freshman year in wonderful Tiger Town? Won many free games on good old Mata Hari. Between introducing this SE VA boy to beach music, Rick James and the B-52's, it was A Very Good Year. And then they kept getting better through 1984. And Danny, Homer and Jeff Davis even threw a natl championship in the mix.

I remember telling the Bookstore bartender that I had turned legal (18) on 9/26. He said "How can that be? You've been in here 4 nights a week since mid-August. So I can't give you a free cold one." Then he said "Just Kidding. I don't care. Here's your free draft." Good times. Great years. Thanks Bartender Man! Thanks Clemson!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mata Hari Pinball Machine - The Bookstore - 1979/80

Apr 1, 2019, 12:43 AM

My favorite TTT memory. Friday night before playing UGA in Death Valley, 1981. Couple of Dawg fans in the bar. We had this guy in our group that could break off a TTT beer glass in his teeth, rotating the glass as he gnawed it down to the hub. Dawgs fans were talking trash, our boy says “tomorrow we’re gonna do this to the dawgs”. Full glass of beer, gnaws it to the hub in about 3 seconds, beer and glass flying everywhere. The look on those dawgs faces was priceless. They’d never seen anything like that. Next day we won 13-3.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mata Hari Pinball Machine - The Bookstore - 1979/80

Apr 1, 2019, 9:39 AM

I remember Mata Hari well. Not so much because of me playing it but because of a friend of mine named Eddie Basso. He played all the time. If you played a lot then you might even know him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,898
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic