Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
And there goes the whole secondary half the linebackers and half the defensive line.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

And there goes the whole secondary half the linebackers and half the defensive line.

Jan 13, 2016, 4:28 PM

I'm a realist and if you guys don't think all these early entry's will affect next season's success on defense your an idiot! We were 2 deep a year ago which allowed us to have good fill in starters on defense this year! We were not 2 deep this year and are losing more on that side of the ball this year compared to last. Plus add in the loss of Korie Rogers and Jones at LB to transfers hurt us at middle linebacker. Leading to Goodson without a reliable backup all year. I'm really concerned and our coaches throwing new scholarships at defensive backs all over the country lately tells me I'm not the only one who notices it. I hope our next up boys will get focused now and start getting better quick! Lots of holes on defense to fill and biggest challenge of Venables career is in front of him. Go tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And there goes the whole secondary half the linebackers and half the defensive line.

Jan 13, 2016, 4:30 PM

We'll be fine

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

his biggest challenge was....

Jan 13, 2016, 4:31 PM

Cleaning up Kevin Steele's mess. He passed that test

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sky.....is......falling.....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^***

Jan 13, 2016, 4:31 PM

I know right ...

Jan 13, 2016, 4:32 PM

It's kind of like post 2014 all over again, when we lost all of those great players to the NFL. We didn't stand a chance after losing all of that talent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And there goes the whole secondary half the linebackers and half the defensive line.

Jan 13, 2016, 4:35 PM

I have faith this will open the door to 1-2 new recruits and more focus from younger players on that side of the ball. Ben Boulware will have to be a leader for us. I think Defensive line will be fine, but I'm worried for our secondary consistency. Van Smith gives us the best fill in reliability. Beyond that it will be interesting to see in the off season who steps up to the calling. Can't wait to find out :)

Mark Fields will be our best DB IMO***

Jan 13, 2016, 4:37 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Mark Fields will be our best DB IMO***

Jan 13, 2016, 4:45 PM

He doesn't have the hips to be an elite CB. I do, however think he'd make a great FS.

That's why they also recruited in 2014,2015 and will bring

Jan 13, 2016, 4:38 PM

another class in 2016. Another LPDA

Re: That's why they also recruited in 2014,2015 and will bring

Jan 13, 2016, 4:40 PM

Do we get Tankersley back? I know we have Ryan Carter back and Dorian O'Daniel at nickle where blanks was

Jan 13, 2016, 4:39 PM

I bet your the same idiot saying the same thing last year. We will improve on defense wait and see sonny.

Jan 13, 2016, 4:41 PM

Coker passed for over 300 yards against us I wouldn't say our secondary was all that.

Jan 13, 2016, 4:41 PM

You're right. #### it. Let's just give up now.

Smdh.

Jan 13, 2016, 4:48 PM

Right CUyankee!! Tell em!! We got this time to reload and beast again on D. I see another top 5-10 D no doubt about it.

Jan 13, 2016, 4:42 PM

I'm a realist and if you guys don't think all these early entry's will affect next season's success on defense your an idiot!

IS THAT LIKE THE BAMA FAN THAT HAD THE TRUCK THAT SAID "CLEMSON YOUR NEXT". MAYBE BEFORE CALLING SOMEONE AN IDIOT YOU MIGHT LEARN TO SPELL. JUST A THINK. LOL

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2016, 4:47 PM

Like I said I'm sure your the same ###### saying this crap last year. We reload! WE TOO DEEP. They did a good job this year but the talent is much better our backup ad redshirts are high recruits than anyone except Mac that was starting so do not worry my friend. I dnt want this negative chit on the board.

Jan 13, 2016, 4:44 PM

I know they had a good year but we are fine.
Our Safties:
Gibson
Johnson
Smith
Muse
They will be fine
Our CBs:
Fields
Baker
Carter
Edmonds
Chalmers
Add a solid one this class and we will be fine

'your an idiot"....pretty much tells us all we need to know***

Jan 13, 2016, 4:49 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2016, 4:51 PM

I believe I smell coot coming from somewhere.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic