Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Marcquise Reed is a BALLER
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 2,096

Marcquise Reed is a BALLER

Dec 16, 2017, 7:35 PM

Who else noticed when we were down by seven with 4 minutes left, that the offensive gameplan was to let Reed work? He hit a jumper, drew a foul and hit the free throws, and then assisted DeVoe with the go ahead 3 to take the lead. Then hits two critical must makes to pretty much ice the game.

He did this last year also, albeit in losing efforts most of the time. I particularly remember the UNC game last year where he single handedly put the offense on the back in the last 5 minutes to get the game to overtime (should have been a W).

He is one of the most clutch players I have seen in Clemson basketball, not always putting up eye popping numbers but is always getting points when needed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A BALLER he is...

Dec 16, 2017, 8:02 PM

Good transfer for CBB. Not sure we've had a cold blooded clutch since Will Solomon. Let's ride it out. I am going to go on record as congratulating the team because I have said some not so nice things in the past. Out of frustration, but not flattering. Hope we have a strong season and get Zion to think about Tigertown for his next stop.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Marcquise Reed is a BALLER

Dec 16, 2017, 9:43 PM

To add to this, Reed also made the full court assist to Thomas to put us up 69-68, clutch as it gets to even recognize that play

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Marcquise Reed is a BALLER

Dec 17, 2017, 8:29 AM

That throw was a perfect strike.

I think Reed is the most offensively skilled player we’ve had this century.

Now he’s adding assists and rebounds, and he’s improved his defense tremendously. Love watching him play.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 2,096
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic