Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Many may disagree but with all of the race baiting and trolling by
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 73
| visibility 1

Many may disagree but with all of the race baiting and trolling by

Jul 15, 2020, 1:11 PM

other schools I think Tigernet should request more personal information from members and I think each member should have to pay to join. There have been so many who have joined within the last several months with just a date of membership. True CLEMSON fans should be willing to pay to join Tigernet. Also requiring more personal information my eliminate some of these trolls and race baiting trouble makers.

If you know of a troll or race baiter Please expose them!

Just my opinion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

??

Jul 15, 2020, 1:13 PM

G0 TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Many may disagree but with all of the race baiting and trolling by

Jul 15, 2020, 1:16 PM

I think that’s an outstanding idea.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 1:23 PM

It would be even more effective IF posters were required to list that correct name and address! That’s not going to happen. It’s easy to hide behind a moniker ..... if you are cowardly.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 1:30 PM

If it were required to be a member people would have to post their correct name and address. Those who give false information should be banned from Tigernet permanently. It can be easily checked.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Unfortunately, leftists love to doxx people, find where they work and

Jul 15, 2020, 3:58 PM

then lie to try to get you fired - all for posting something they disagree with.
This would just make it easier for them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Unfortunately, leftists love to doxx people, find where they work and

Jul 16, 2020, 1:24 PM

You are 100% correct. They did that to docs and nurses who disagreed with Obama's policies in 2009 on FB. I had colleagues who had to go for diversity training and ethics boards simply because they disagreed on FB with him on policy....It's going on now too.

Re: Unfortunately, leftists love to doxx people, find where they work and

Jul 16, 2020, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Unfortunately, leftists love to doxx people, find where they work and ]

You are 100% correct. They did that to docs and nurses who disagreed with Obama's policies in 2009 on FB. I had colleagues who had to go for diversity training and ethics boards simply because they disagreed on FB with him on policy....It's going on now too.

I have a career and a family to take care of.

Jul 15, 2020, 4:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Many may disagree but with all of the race baiting and trolling by ]

I’m not willing to compromise my reputation at my job because I enjoy a little smack talk on a sports message board. I may also lay out a political opinion here and there. I’m not in the mood to be harassed about that either. The world is full of crazy people. I don’t want my private info to be public. I’m a veteran and I donate. Hopefully that’s good enough for you.

Jul 15, 2020, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Many may disagree but with all of the race baiting and trolling by ]

It would be even more effective IF posters were required to list that correct name and address! That’s not going to happen. It’s easy to hide behind a moniker ..... if you are cowardly.

That is true. When I first joined I even had my full name on my profile but later removed my last. You just never know nowadays.

Jul 15, 2020, 2:08 PM

TigerJS® said:

That is true. When I first joined I even had my full name on my profile but later removed my last. You just never know nowadays.

It could be given as a personal file with Crump and B, and not seen by board members. That would allow Crump and B to know where the trash is being brought in from, and warn them, or cut their wings, ;)!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree with a payment requirement to join.

Jul 31, 2022, 5:55 PM

Keep the payment structure as it is, but eliminate the free boards. They all become "donor boards."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Horrible idea...

Jul 15, 2020, 1:51 PM

While I agree there is a false bravado that comes along with anonymity...you assume even the ‘true Tiger fans’ are all sane, well adjusted people who wouldn’t seek someone out in real life. I’m not saying I don’t trust you folks...but I also don’t know you.

Re: Horrible idea...

Jul 15, 2020, 2:00 PM

I agree with you eagle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why is anyone anonymous on Tigernet

Jul 15, 2020, 2:05 PM [ in reply to Horrible idea... ]

never understood that.

Because that's like, how pretty much every

Jul 15, 2020, 2:33 PM

message board in existence is?

Re: Because that's like, how pretty much every

Jul 17, 2020, 6:55 PM

If the mods ever required your true identity you would run for the hills. You would not want your friends and neighbors to know what a commie you are!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I assure you, my friends and neighbors are smart

Jul 17, 2020, 7:11 PM

enough to understand that "commie" is a retarded insult rooted in Cold War fear and propoganda.

Sorry bud. You're almost 40 years too late. Maybe you'll catch up soon?

If I lived in a trailer park, I'd probably be able to

Jul 17, 2020, 7:14 PM

understand your point better, Purple Gunstock 15® . Unfortunately, it's very clear that i'm smarter and better than you in every way. I've already spent more time responding to you than you're worth, but I wanted to make sure you saw this.

Have a lovely weekend.

Jul 15, 2020, 1:59 PM

LMAO ??, and one of them has already disagreed with your point, even though I believe it to be spot on!!!! TU for you!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

Jul 15, 2020, 2:11 PM

Only show donor posts on Tigerboards, let the freeloaders have their own obscure board.

So we need a "Freeloaders" board...

Jul 15, 2020, 2:18 PM

An excellent idea...

Jul 15, 2020, 2:17 PM

I’d like to say too that when a member calls out a troll they are dealt with. Sometimes yes and sometimes no.

Pay only would be fine with me...

Jul 15, 2020, 2:27 PM

And I would be happy to share my first name. But there is no way I am sharing my last name and address with you guys. Sorry.....not sorry.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pay only would be fine with me...

Jul 15, 2020, 2:50 PM

You can just DM me TLT ??

Re: Pay only would be fine with me...

Jul 15, 2020, 3:11 PM [ in reply to Pay only would be fine with me... ]

It could be entered so the board moderator’s would have the information which they have now. It’s possible to provide the information use first names only and maybe your state. Each member can be given a number by Tigernet so they could monitor trolls and race baiters. They are ways without giving your life story.

I can understand why you would want to not give you last name but Tigernet could give your last name a number so that they could ID trolls , race baiters and trouble makers.

Many trolls and others not wanted on Tigernet want give their payment information to Tigernet. So that may eliminate a lot of them.

It has been awhile since I have signed up

Jul 15, 2020, 5:31 PM

But I assume TNet already has my full name. Monitoring this board would be a full time job for someone. Any takers? ??

I nominate DSP, rest her soul.***

Jul 15, 2020, 8:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: I nominate DSP, rest her soul.***

Jul 15, 2020, 8:39 PM

Great to see you posting Moab!

Oh, I've been lurking, just trying not to post much...

Jul 15, 2020, 10:19 PM

...lest I be labeled an undesirable and attacked by the woke mob. Cause I would get mad, and post stuff I would regret. Sad state of affairs on the Tnets. Back to lurking for me.

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Oh, I've been lurking, just trying not to post much...

Jul 16, 2020, 1:03 AM

Was just talking to MyFavO about the same thing. It was the first day in awhile it was more so like it used to be months ago. Better day’s man.

Re: It has been awhile since I have signed up

Jul 15, 2020, 8:38 PM [ in reply to It has been awhile since I have signed up ]

FYI TLT, I have not yet received a DM from you though I don’t have Facebook so I get it.

I don't have Facebook either.

Jul 15, 2020, 9:15 PM

Guess it's all over. ??

Re: I don't have Facebook either.

Jul 15, 2020, 9:50 PM

I guess that’s what makes this so difficult ??

I hate goodbyes!!!

Re: It has been awhile since I have signed up

Jul 16, 2020, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Re: It has been awhile since I have signed up ]

Absolutely no facebook either!!!

Smartest think I've heard on the board in years.***

Jul 15, 2020, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Pay only would be fine with me... ]

Pay -yes. Personal Info. - no. Your intent is spot on.

Jul 15, 2020, 2:35 PM

I would gladly pay if required. Stopped when so much garbage was posted during games and after losses.

From a security perspective, minimize dissemination of as much personal info. as possible.

So the trolls and the race baiters are the problem now?

Jul 15, 2020, 2:35 PM

What about the dozens of members who have been here for 20 years and openly incite controversy and outrage by posting what's frankly embarrassing crap.

You're preaching to the choir here, but you're facing in the wrong direction.

Plenty of trolls to go around here, but there are also some pretty toxic regular members who are just as bad, if not worse.

Re: So the trolls and the race baiters are the problem now?

Jul 15, 2020, 2:52 PM

Would you mind posting a list? I want to compare notes!

Please leave me off these lists. I've had a good day and

Jul 15, 2020, 3:20 PM

would not want my feelings hurt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please leave me off these lists. I've had a good day and

Jul 15, 2020, 3:26 PM

You couldn’t make that list MyfavO.

Great point. Please post your list.

Jul 15, 2020, 3:21 PM [ in reply to So the trolls and the race baiters are the problem now? ]

I bet our lists have some overlap!

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I thought they banned DSP***

Jul 16, 2020, 1:25 PM [ in reply to So the trolls and the race baiters are the problem now? ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought they banned DSP***

Jul 16, 2020, 1:54 PM

You are thinking of DSQ.

I just want to know who “Arthur” is and why he

Jul 15, 2020, 3:11 PM

deletes so many poasts.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just want to know who “Arthur” is and why he

Jul 15, 2020, 3:36 PM

In my 13 years as a T-Net member, I think that I have had only post deleted, and after thought, it was for a good reason. That post was made in a heated moment, and I said some things that if I would have given myself time before posting, I wouldn't have posted it, so that deletion was one that I was glad that it got deleted. I took as the mods saved me from myself ;)!!!

and who is that 1 chatter in TigerActive Chat at 3am?***

Jul 15, 2020, 4:08 PM [ in reply to I just want to know who “Arthur” is and why he ]

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I've said for years that the site would be much better if...

Jul 15, 2020, 3:27 PM

it were limited to Clemson alumni and alumnae. That would eliminate most of the trouble makers here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I've said for years that the site would be much better if...

Jul 15, 2020, 3:28 PM

Troof with some honorary alum included.

If you are talking about Don Munson...

Jul 15, 2020, 3:31 PM

then yes, I totally agree.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I just got a TD...

Jul 15, 2020, 3:38 PM [ in reply to I've said for years that the site would be much better if... ]

Clearly from an non-alumni/alumnae troublemaker.

Re: I just got a TD...

Jul 15, 2020, 4:04 PM

I see that! I was thinking it could be one of the honorary’s I mentioned, but the ones I am thinking of are Pro-FM. That said, it was T-balm.

Jul 15, 2020, 5:12 PM

;)

Jul 15, 2020, 5:14 PM [ in reply to I just got a TD... ]

I'm not a trouble maker, you sir started this trouble!!!

Please...

Jul 15, 2020, 5:58 PM

Stop trying to start trouble here.

Thank you.

Jul 15, 2020, 4:12 PM [ in reply to I've said for years that the site would be much better if... ]

I TD ed that remark bc I don't see it the same as you. I have been an absolute orange blooded Tiger fan for 58 years, most of my life, and there is no way any Clemson alumnus could love Clemson or Clemson sports anymore than I do. But, being that is your personal feelings, I would suggest that you build your own website for Clemson Alumni/Alumnus, I will give you my word that has been good as far back as I can remember, that I would never try by any means to infiltrate your private Alumni website in anyway shape or form, that I swear!!!

Also Francis Marion, I personally wouldn't have or harbor any ill feelings toward you or your private Alumni members only website. Just keep T-Net out of it. As you can see, I have been a donating member of T-Net since after the first couple of months of joining T-Net 7-18-2007, and I have carried an R with my membership ever since without having a lapse in my donations for almost 13 full years!!! ;)

^ This is exactly the kind of post...

Jul 15, 2020, 5:59 PM

that won’t be allowed on my site.

Jul 16, 2020, 1:47 AM [ in reply to I've said for years that the site would be much better if... ]

it were limited to Clemson alumni and alumnae. That would eliminate most of the trouble makers here.

I’d be the sad.

are you calling me a...

Jul 16, 2020, 11:32 AM [ in reply to I've said for years that the site would be much better if... ]

trouble maker Francis Marion®?? If so, meet me in Gaffney under the big peach!!!

BTW...do not bring your body guard cutigerbob®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: are you calling me a...

Jul 16, 2020, 1:25 PM

trouble maker Francis Marion®?? If so, meet me in Gaffney under the big peach!!!

BTW...do not bring your body guard cutigerbob®

That goes for me also, but, you can bring 7 cutigerbob's, just don't bring any guns ;)!!!

He’ll be there...

Jul 17, 2020, 6:08 PM [ in reply to are you calling me a... ]

Busily guarding my body.

I wish ALL social media sites.......

Jul 15, 2020, 3:50 PM

would require this.

Jul 15, 2020, 3:55 PM

I understand your concern and agree that some posters have gone over the edge. The main problem I see is these posts should not be on the football board. If they appear on the football board they should be removed by the moderators. Some of the virus posts are related to football but if the topic is related just to the virus, it doesn't belong on the football board. I realize our football topics are currently limited but I come on the football board in hopes of reading about football.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 15, 2020, 4:08 PM

I agree Joe. I’m fact, I have noticed an uptick in defenders of the board setting things straight. These “Moran” poasters won’t learn until they are called out for posting on the WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!

5 RAs sends a post to quarantine. We already have the power. —>

Jul 15, 2020, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Many may disagree but with all of the race baiting and trolling by ]

Mods can then review and restore to the board if warranted.
This functionality is currently in effect.

Re: 5 RAs sends a post to quarantine. We have the power. ————>

Jul 15, 2020, 4:16 PM

Nice and 10 permabans the poaster unless the post is actually funny.

Jul 15, 2020, 7:53 PM

Not trying to be a contrarian smart a$$, but I simply don’t click on posts with suspicious titles, regardless of the poster’s history (or lack thereof). And, if I’m unwittingly ambushed by a misleading title, I just hit the ole back button. Trolls, by their very nature, are annoying immature meatheads. They will only bother you when you let them.
Go Tigers!

Jul 15, 2020, 9:03 PM

Is your username a Seinfeld reference? George, the move, etc. If so, bravo.

Jul 16, 2020, 4:18 AM

That’s correct! I’m surprised at how few people recognize it. Arguably the greatest sitcom in the history of television.

Jul 16, 2020, 8:38 AM

You think anyone liked the name Blanch the first time they heard it? ??

Great idea

Jul 16, 2020, 1:16 AM

Let’s remove the scum

Then you get fired or doxxed for a post on TigerNet

Jul 16, 2020, 3:59 AM

You have to take the small percentage of the bad that makes TigerNet probably the best football forum. Tiger Droppings is really good as well but it is a zoo compared to TigerNet. If you mandate personal info and payment, it will turn into a small number of people talking to each other and traffic will go down. I like that Buckeye, UGA, and LSU fans can drop in and try to smack talk.

Jul 16, 2020, 8:51 AM

You take this stuff way to seriously it’s a message board who CARES ?
Nothing more or nothing less , it doesn’t matter.

I've been keeping a list

Jul 17, 2020, 6:40 PM

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Nancy Pelosi
Joe Biden

Replies: 73
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic