Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Man, if i was a big time FB Recruit there’s no way you could keep me from signing up with..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Man, if i was a big time FB Recruit there’s no way you could keep me from signing up with..

Dec 2, 2018, 3:41 PM

DaBO Swinney & Staff at CLEMSON..

especially after seeing what the other 3 Natty bound HC’s did (or didn’t do) for their Team this morning to celebrate 11 months of grinding & winning!

How telling was that..Saban & Team not together to see rewards..ND in a classroom setting & fancy asss sissy food for lunch..OK coaches in an airplane & not with Team enjoying the rare moment of TV time..

And DaBO in a 10 gallon cowboy hat, all smiles, grateful & handing out dozens of pizza boxes.

Go TiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man, if i was a big time FB Recruit there’s no way you could keep me from signing up with..

Dec 2, 2018, 4:00 PM

When Holtz was running ND, players were treated like kings; there was no class room setting, well fed, well paid.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Man, if i was a big time FB Recruit there’s no way you could keep me from signing up with..

Dec 2, 2018, 4:03 PM

Not true about Holt. Read Under the Tarnished Dome. Holtz was a SOB to all of his players.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2018, 8:00 AM

U r mistaken, I

've read it twice, he was handing out 3,4,5 Hundred $ Checks to pla. Players; hence the title.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bill, you got the RV gassed up and ready for Dallas?!***

Dec 3, 2018, 8:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic