Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
MY take on dabo's comments
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

MY take on dabo's comments

Nov 25, 2018, 8:29 PM

First, you game plan each week offensively and defensively. They had some wrinkles on offense we weren't able to adjust on the fly to. It happens to the best, look at mich/osu yesterday. No. 1 defense got smoked and had no offense to help them out. Our defense was getting lit up, but our offense could score whenever and however we wanted. As bad as our defense was, our offense smoked them by 3 tds and easily could've been more. My point is, some nights you have the best game plan, some nights you don't. Point is when you have a complete team and can win in a shoot out, defensive struggle, or whatever. To me that shows, if one isn't clicking the other will. To me that's a complete team, able to win in any fashion. Sometimes it's pretty, sometimes it's not. But if you can't be happy beating someone by 3td's then you sure weren't around through the, just winning 6 to be bowl eligible days. Sorry, my 2 cents.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MY take on dabo's comments

Nov 25, 2018, 8:39 PM

My take it was a great win. Any win is a great win. Sometimes a team wins when not playing their best game. I don't know about anyone else but most if not all of us are not at our best on our jobs every day but we struggle on the bad days and get our jobs done. The defense was not at their best but the team won (3 touchdowns). Not a bad result. Celebrate the win and move one. This is my opinion.

Re: MY take on dabo's comments

Nov 25, 2018, 9:03 PM

I completely agree. If you want to sit and complain about all the yards given up then just go root for another team. We all know what our defense is capable of and showed in almost every game this season. If you can't enjoy 12-0 you shouldn't call yourself a clemson fan, you should be embarrassed.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic