Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
MAMA'S BOY GOES TO COOTS! ????
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

MAMA'S BOY GOES TO COOTS! ????

Dec 18, 2019, 2:42 PM

He said the program is rebuilding to a top level program bahaha and that Muschamp thinks he's the next Julius Peppers bahahaha. I've heard some Whoppers in my day but this tops them all.
Real talk: his mom wanted him to go anywhere but Clemson. He obviously doesn't care about the NFL bc Clemson is popping them out left and right at DE. So obviously he lacks vision as well. Now I see why our coaches wernt so hyped about him

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MAMA'S BOY GOES TO COOTS! ????

Dec 18, 2019, 2:43 PM

Sad.

Dec 18, 2019, 2:43 PM

For him.

That's all a load of bullshyatt

Dec 18, 2019, 2:46 PM

Burch is a good kid and a heck of a football player. If he stays healthy and works hard he will make it to the NFL. If he wanted to go to UofSuCk, then I respect him for doing things his way and choosing the school that he felt was the best fit for him. Our coaches would have loved to land him, but you can't win them all. Best of luck to the kid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

True but why did he waste his and everyone else's time

Dec 18, 2019, 2:49 PM

I don't know, maybe because he wanted to take his time

Dec 18, 2019, 2:54 PM

and be sure? Maybe because he had lots of great options to go to college for free and play college football at the highest level and had a tough time deciding? Maybe it's because his heart was with UofSuCk but the other offers at other schools were tempting and he wanted to be absolutely sure? He's a high school senior, it's hard to know what he or any 17/18 year old kid is thinking or going through. But I'm guessing for him it's not a "sorry choice."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

UofSuC is always a sorry choice***

Dec 18, 2019, 2:59 PM

Dec 18, 2019, 2:49 PM

Josh Belk redux

Dec 18, 2019, 2:51 PM

I would rather him be with the coots than a relevant program we will compete with in the playoffs. Same thing for that WR that flipped to Maryland.

Dec 18, 2019, 2:52 PM

Well obviously he didn’t want to be here so more than anything it’s best for Clemson.

Dec 18, 2019, 2:52 PM

They are building a nice defensive line.

I don't approve this message.***

Dec 18, 2019, 2:57 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic