Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lyn J
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Lyn J

Nov 13, 2018, 7:59 PM

I can't wait to see him get better and better. He will be a key piece for us this season. Hes so special

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's definitely special.***

Nov 13, 2018, 8:07 PM

Re: Lyn J

Nov 13, 2018, 8:15 PM

One of those kids with great speed and great vision , understands how to get himself away from people and set up defenders . You can bet his maturation in the blocking game will accelerate his playing time .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 13, 2018, 8:35 PM

Chris Fowler and Kirk Herbstreit were bragging on him when he came in against BC, and sure enough, he ripped off close to 20 yards on his first touch. Very explosive and gives the Tigers another burner late in a game where the opposing defense may be tired.

Herbstreit is good for that. He did the same thing

Nov 13, 2018, 8:38 PM

with ETN last year. Then ETN ripped that long run off.

Hey Lyn J’s mom!***

Nov 13, 2018, 8:40 PM

Nov 13, 2018, 8:52 PM

help us. He’ll only see mop-up duty.

Opponents Get Lynn J "after we blow them out" SMH,LOL!

Nov 13, 2018, 9:10 PM

Anybody else kind of say, "uh oh, we are about to run the score up on opponents b/c Lynn J Dixon can possibly take it to the house on any carry? I do. You kind of feel bad for them thinking, "oh good we have this back up in the game"! And then, "BAM"!

It's funny and sad all at the same time because he is going to be an absolute beast for The Tigers! This dude leaves opponents saying, "no way he is the back up"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 9:17 PM

Yeah, I cannot wait to see him come in the 2nd half against uSUC and watch him run through that poor tackling defense. Kid will get 100+ yards in the day in mop up duty.

Nov 13, 2018, 9:24 PM

And hopefully 3 more touchdowns to make the final, Clemson 102 Dirtpeckers 0.

Nov 13, 2018, 9:28 PM

cutiger1961
Tiger1Dad

LOL at ya'lls comments! I am imagining you all sitting back( Me Too ) like the cat that ate the canary when he gets in the game! Them thinking, "whew, back ups in at least they are done scoring"! Wrong!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 9:32 PM

Even the sane fans over at FGF have resigned themsleves to watching Clemson RB's pretend it is a 60 yard track sprint to the endzone. Lyn J runs with reckless abandon, same as ETN. Both can take it to the house, ETN though runs violently.

Nov 13, 2018, 10:14 PM

He runs exactly like Darren McFadden

Another Darren?

Nov 14, 2018, 8:28 AM

McFadden was a load and I can't remember his style or when Sproles was at K-State. I obviously threw Sproles out their due to his size, speed and quickness. Not sure how Dixon is at receiving.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another Darren?

Nov 14, 2018, 8:31 AM

Wow, Sproles is ft 6 in, Dixon is listed at 5 ft 10 in. I did not know he was 5 ft 6. Dude has been in the NFL forever and at RB, too. Amazing, imo!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 10:25 PM

Okay - this is just my theory on Lyn J, but I honestly think Dabo & Co. are trying desperately trying to keep him a secret from Bama, and when we play Bama, Dabo will unleash Lyn J on them. They will not know what happened and will not prepare for him. It will be apocalyptic.

I don't think Lyn J is the guy that is going to be unleashed

Nov 14, 2018, 8:38 AM

on Bama. We've seen a lot of Lyn J and We have Etienne who is just as good. Alabama will be able to stop our run game.

The X factor is going to be Galloway. We have seen absolutely nothing from the TE passing game this season and I think Galloway is going to break out in the playoffs. That is the missing piece of our offense if we are missing one. If we didn't have Legget we would not have beaten Alabama in '16.

Nov 13, 2018, 10:37 PM

The RB group was stationed at the heater right in front of us all game at BC. Seems like a really good group of young men. There was a drunk BC kid harassing them the whole second half and they reacted with total class. Kinda wished for them they had 5 minutes alone with the entitled racist #### ant to #### him up. Anyhow it was cool watching them strategize, interact and prep for PT all game. At the end Dabo himself came over and hollered “Lyn J!” and Lyn J was very excited to buckle the chin strap and head in. First play big run. Awesome!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The problem with Lyn J

Nov 13, 2018, 10:52 PM

We put him in late in games when we’d like to punch out first downs and kill clock, and instead he takes it to the HOUSE!! lol

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic