Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Luke Deal to Auburn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Luke Deal to Auburn

May 25, 2018, 11:33 PM

Kinda tough news on top of Zachh Pickens. Hope the Deal family enjoys that long-a$$ drive to Alabama.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Luke Deal to Auburn

May 25, 2018, 11:43 PM

I do too zan, i do too.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2018, 11:55 PM

Isn't it about time for another Auburn probation for paying players? (Just saying: a former player called them out for doing just that, within the last year. Of course, Swofford could be pleading their case; like he did for UNCheat.)

May 26, 2018, 12:36 AM

Losing out on Deal isn't necessarily that big a deal. Lay has a lot of upside and we're in the final groups for both Henry and Foskey who are honestly both better prospects.

Was Clemson really ever a factor with him? He didn’t even

May 26, 2018, 3:08 AM

Ever take an official visit to Clemson, I know he visited on his own, but I can’t ever remember Clemson getting a player who didn’t take an official visit. I think Clemson going to take 2 TE’s and they have 1, so I’m confident they’ll get a very good pass catching TE.

This may be a case

May 26, 2018, 6:30 AM

Of simple honesty be all parties...and refreshing at that. Deal's good enough for a 'ship, but given the staff's targets, probably told him where he was 'in line', given the other players' interest. Lay likely got the one slot Deal could have committed via, so accepting Deal's commitment would have to wait. He grew up a Tiger fan, reportedly, but the potential for a grey shirt or preferred walk-on can't compare to committing outright.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic