Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lucas is 10 shots back
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Lucas is 10 shots back

Aug 19, 2019, 2:51 PM

thanks to this new format. Not sure whether I like it or not but there are valid arguments for and against. Regardless of how he finishes, Lucas will bring home some big $$ and earn exemptions into next year's majors including the Masters. Nice comeback from his struggles with the flat stick over the past several years.

https://www.pgatour.com/news/2019/08/18/how-it-works-tour-championship-fedexcup-playoffs.html

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

It’s actually pretty fair and gives Glover a chance

Aug 19, 2019, 2:52 PM

Albeit slim to win it all.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lucas is 10 shots back

Aug 19, 2019, 6:59 PM

Aw heck, he can make most of that up in one round .... if he throws like a 59 or 60 at those boys. 60, 64, 67, 63 should do it!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lucas is 10 shots back

Aug 19, 2019, 9:31 PM

I don't agree with the new PGA format. All players should start with zero strokes. Winning the big bucks on Sunday was reward enough. No need to handicap the field for East Lake. That'd be like us giving every opponent points before kickoff. Crazy!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My sole issue is with the BMW awarding

Aug 19, 2019, 9:35 PM

2K points for the winner...and down. I appreciate consistency during the year, but anyone who hasn't won a tournament all year long, then wins the the B-mer and finishes in 1st is weird.

Lucas only needs to gain four or five strokes on the top players and he could win a cool million...plus. A winner's check without winning isn't a bad gig. Might even keep the 'other' half happy...MIGHT. (PS: not always 'better')

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic