Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Loved What Dabo Said
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Loved What Dabo Said

Oct 16, 2017, 2:11 PM

and how he covered many bases!
The thing that sticks out to me is we've had 4 TD passes all year. and 4 INT's (which is far better than last year). To think of the Tigers with all of our first rate receivers and only having 4 TD's tells me that we've got a big., big problem that needs fixing and soon! I happen to believe that we don't use the middle of the field for passing often enough and many/most of our patterns are known by our foes.

I sure hope Dabo can direct the OC's as to what he wants done and monitor it to see that it gets \done.If that isn't fixed all of you on this site are dreaming if you think we win out. No way. Teams will look at the Cuse films, crowd the box and we're cooked.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do you think Dabo loved what you said?

Oct 16, 2017, 2:12 PM

Can someone please answer a few basic questions??? [4]
Posted: Oct 14, 2017 10:49 AM

1. Why on earth did we have a starting QB who was obviously hurt play for almost 1/2 of the game?
2. What offense did we run last nite?It must be a new one because it surely was not the read option
3. In the first quarter we threw the ball over the middle 3-5 times successfully and then never did after that. Can't Ton y E. see that?
4. what will it take to get rid of this bull headedness on the part of Dabo.?
5. Does HJ announce his intention to transfer now or at the end of the season? To not give this kid a chance when clearly ZC is not a throwing QB is beyond comprehension
6. If I were Trevor L. I would reopen my recruiting because based on Dabo's past actions he "have to wait his turn" mentality!!
7. I am disgusted with our coaching staff for having the ignorance to play KB when clearly he was not able to go. For heaven's sake my wife saw he had a small limp very, very early in the first quarter. Is someone going to tell me that Dabo or Tony E.could not see the same thing but yet they left him in1 Disgusting
8. Why did we abandon the 4-3-4 D and go with a 4-2-5 when we beat Auburn, VT and L'ville (not exactly weak sisters) with the 4-3-4?
9. with 6 0r so minutes left in the 4th quarter, can someone please explain why we faked a punt and threw a 20-30 yard attempt at a completion instead of 7-9. After all, we only needed to get a first down to remain alive. horrible call and shows a lack of understanding on the part of Dabo.
10..Am I correct in assuming that we've seen the last of the kicker who missed 2 FG's and was not even close? It is unimaginable that this is the best we could have.
11. Do we have any plays in our supposed playbook to counteract aggressive past rushed either by DL or blitzes? If so what are they?
12. Why have we recruited so many WR's when clearly our first 2 QB's are unable to deliver the ball to them with any degree of accuracy on a consistent basis?
Comment; If anyone here thinks that we can win in spite these and several other serious problems , might be time to look at another sport. There is no justification for a performance that I saw ben our highly paid coaches last evening. As the head man, Dabo needs to grow up a bit and start a new process to get control of all of our coaches, himself included. No one made him play KB and there put in ZC and not even give HJ a chance when it was perfectly clear that neither one was going to gt the job done but for different reasons.

My concern is just what I stated above. If I were TL ,I really would have to open up the recruiting process based on this horrible, unexcusable coaching I saw last night----particularly on the part of those dual OC's and the O in general---pick one and go with him or get rid of both of them. Our play calling had been terrible all year.

I truly believe that we won it all last year because of sheer luck and in spite of our questionable coaching and not because of it.

When you are paying someone $3 million or so, you have every right to expect excellence and that is not even close to what I saw from our coaches last night. They should be ashamed of themselves and they need to get back from they know it all attitudes and start coaching basic football. Rule 1: Do not play any injured player.2. play the players according to your observations but if they do not produce, make changes and give others a chance without reference to "seniority!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

tl;dr***

Oct 16, 2017, 2:14 PM

Re: tl;dr***

Oct 16, 2017, 2:15 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=22357361

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^ Save this for a rainy day.***

Oct 16, 2017, 2:15 PM

Re: Do you think Dabo loved what you said?

Oct 16, 2017, 2:37 PM [ in reply to Do you think Dabo loved what you said? ]

Guys,
We have lost 3 games in 3 years. Why all of the doom and gloom. Most teams do not waste a scholarship on a back up kicker. I do think Hunter should have gotten a shot if not for anything else but experience.

will you post film...

Oct 16, 2017, 2:13 PM

of how you have implemented your plan so we can see how it works?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this a trick? Looks like a trick!***

Oct 16, 2017, 3:28 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just want to know

Oct 16, 2017, 2:32 PM

How many offers have you had to coach college football. Be honest. That is all.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just want to know

Oct 16, 2017, 2:39 PM

Has no bearing whatsoever on this subject. Time to go b ack in your hole and play with yourself.

Re: I just want to know

Oct 16, 2017, 2:51 PM

"and play with yourself". Was that really necessary? I'm just asking.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Loved What Dabo Said

Oct 16, 2017, 2:52 PM

Couldn't agree more with this assessment. We are very limited and one dimensional on offense. No rhythm whatsoever. We are Ohio State a year ago. Good enough to go 10-2 but not win the whole thing. We should be getting HJ some reps so that we can mix things up down the road.

Re: Loved What Dabo Said

Oct 16, 2017, 2:53 PM

Did a bunch of replies from this thread disappear for anyone else?

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

yes...

Oct 16, 2017, 2:55 PM

the ones where threats were made

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: yes...

Oct 16, 2017, 3:21 PM

Ah so tiger james deleted all her attacks... Hmm I am pretty sure the mods can still see those just fyi.

yep***

Oct 16, 2017, 3:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Loved What Dabo Said ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: yep***

Oct 16, 2017, 3:57 PM

Time for Frances Marion to exit this site.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: yep***

Oct 16, 2017, 3:59 PM

??

wrong

Oct 16, 2017, 4:02 PM

we have more than 4 TD passes

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive