Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Love the people saying "Brad is going nowhere!"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,885

Love the people saying "Brad is going nowhere!"

Mar 5, 2020, 12:29 AM

Brad is going nowhere only if we continue to put up with his mediocre results. Two trips to The Dance in 10 years? That's subpar.

This idea that Clemson can't have good basketball because we are a football school is a fallacy. That's only the case if we put up with being bad at basketball.

Michigan
Ohio State
Florida State
Wisconsin
Oregon
Penn State
Iowa
Auburn
Michigan State

All of these are football schools...they are also all in the top 25 this week. We just need to stop allowing Clemson basketball to keep kicking the can down the road with 19-15 NIT bound teams. That's the only way we get better. Demand a change.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great post!***

Mar 5, 2020, 12:45 AM

Re: Love the people saying "Brad is going nowhere!"

Mar 5, 2020, 4:32 AM

He isn't going anywhere. He has 1 more year. I agree the 10 years have been subpar. I like the future though.

I liked the future 3 years ago...

Mar 5, 2020, 6:41 AM

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice...

Re: I liked the future 3 years ago...

Mar 5, 2020, 6:45 AM

what's fool me 9 times then?

Stupidity...Time to make a move.

Mar 5, 2020, 6:48 AM

This obviously isn't working. I would have been fired years ago with a performance like Brad Brownell has "accomplished".

Mar 6, 2020, 8:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Love the people saying "Brad is going nowhere!" ]

We always love the future. That is because we dream and visualize success and moving forward. The problem is after 10 years - I continue to dream the same dreams and them not coming true. Something needs to change.
I don’t care if it is BB doing it.
I want enthusiasm, building a team, not renting transfers, developing players, consistent recruiting (no expectations of getting mostly 4/5 star) - the hunter renfros are out there, I want to believe we can win the acc tournament if we get some breaks, I want an actual post player, an inside out game, a coach that will put in two bigs at the same time, a team that does not rely on threes when we clearly don’t have great shooters,.
BB or xyzzy - matters not to me. But get me there and my dreams will have been met.
Of course getting me there - I will dream even bigger.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2020, 10:44 PM

The biggest problem is Clemson doesn't pay AAU coaches. N'est pas?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 6, 2020, 8:15 AM

Is his overall tenure subpar? Yes. Based on this year, with all the injuries, I think he has done a great job. I do think we have to make the dance next year for him to be retained, assuming we are healthy with all the talent we will return.

Mar 6, 2020, 8:21 AM

I would be willing to bet if Tiger net were query capable you could write one to see how many times this has been posted. That number would be astounding.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,885
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic