Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Love Clemson Football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 572

Love Clemson Football

Nov 24, 2012, 10:48 PM

To everyone who will dog this team who will be negative about this season and game. Go **** yourselves. They've played their hearts out all year. Our defense is overmatched and we all worried about that all year. Congrats on a very good year Tigers and I can't wait to support you in our bowl game and next season.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good season- bad game

Nov 24, 2012, 10:52 PM

we won the games we were supposed to except this one. By far worst game of the season, but it meant the most after losing to FSU. Atlanta here we come again to face an SEC team again.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: Victory. Victory at all costs—Victory in spite of all terror—Victory, however long and hard the road may be..." - Winston Churchill

Re: Love Clemson Football

Nov 24, 2012, 10:57 PM

fu. you are just like the gutless cowards that wore orange tonight. they were so weak it makes me sick. weak in the heart. embarrassing to say the least. been a REAL die hard fan since before I was 38 years ago. (you have no idea) Never have i been so mad at the tigers. i can't stand it. yes, i take it serious and fu if you don't. this is unforgivable

Re: Love Clemson Football

Nov 24, 2012, 11:07 PM

Weak? Coward? Seriously? This football team has played better than most expectations. This team has had the lead in the second half against every team it has faced this season. This team lost to a Better FlSt team. It lost to a better SC team "tonight". I hate watching us lose as much as anyone and I have my opinions on coaching and players, but in the end we are 10-2 I'm happy and looking forward to a better season next year.

Replies: 3
| visibility 572
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic