Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Louisville thoroughly outplayed Auburn
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Louisville thoroughly outplayed Auburn

Sep 6, 2015, 12:09 PM

and it wasn't even close IMO. The Ville made a TON of mistakes. A TON. If you watch that game Auburn was very lucky, but hey, when are they not?

That true freshman qb the Ville has scares the heck out of me. That guy is super quick!I think that game is going to be hard for us. I'm now officially very worried about that game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both had 4 turnovers. AU had twice as many penalties.

Sep 6, 2015, 12:30 PM

Hard to tell from first game but I think AU is better. Are they top 10? Who the heII knows at this point? Their D has a long way to go.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they made a ton of mistakes that means they didn't...

Sep 6, 2015, 12:32 PM

outplay them. Maybe you mean they are more talented than Auburn.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagree

Sep 6, 2015, 12:36 PM

Louisville had mistakes but so did Auburn.

Louisville's mistakes were more from being undisciplined, Auburn's were just the QB making a bad decision which he'll improve on as the season goes on.

Louisville is a top 20 team IMO that will get better, but Auburn was clearly a notch above.

Re: Disagree

Sep 6, 2015, 2:20 PM

I disagree as well. Auburn should have won by 14-21 points. Even though they did not, they were clearly the best team. The Louisville comeback could only be attributed to conservative playcalling in the end. Yet I do not like Malzahn or Muschamp and their playcalling.

I think Petrino may be team's worst enemy

Sep 6, 2015, 12:38 PM

Couldn't watch the whole game from start to end. I saw a lot of it though and from the dump way to start to some other things that just didn't work, Petrino may still be too smart for his players. I agree though that a lot of their problems looked liked player mistakes too.

Bottom line is they win on rushing and passing and total yards and turnovers but still lose the game. Not sure Houston will be the right test to figure out if they have fixed some of the problems. But you are right our biggest focus needs to be the QB Jackson.

Auburn looked like the better squad to me.

Sep 6, 2015, 12:41 PM

Louisville was good enough to win, but I felt that both sides left a lot on the table.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Auburn looked like the better squad to me.

Sep 6, 2015, 12:47 PM

Gonna be a tuff game but glad it's early cause UL could be very scary once that qb get comfortable.

Re: Louisville thoroughly outplayed Auburn

Sep 6, 2015, 12:49 PM

It is hard to convince me they outplayed Auburn when they were down 24-0.

Louisville was down 0-24...

Sep 6, 2015, 2:10 PM

then Auburn slacked off. Louisville scored some cosmetic points late but never contended at all. other than that, Louisville dominated.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Louisville thoroughly outplayed Auburn

Sep 6, 2015, 2:16 PM

We outplayed usc in 2013 through out but had 6 turnovers. Really it's part of the game. The thing is you have to take advantage of their mistakes and not make too many yourself. Hell we outplayed auburn when they had cam except for the 3rd quarter and lost. It is what it is.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic