Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Louisville Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 5,029

Louisville Game

Oct 14, 2019, 10:09 AM

Who watched the Louisville game on Saturday and has thoughts on our upcoming game with them? I personally feel that their QB, Conley, is a good runner but did not seem that impressive in the passing game. Our fast defense should have no problem. And we should have no problem scoring 77 again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Louisville Game

Oct 14, 2019, 10:20 AM

Jump on them early and often like w FSU. Letting a lesser team hang on almost bit us at UNC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2019, 10:25 AM

They looked pretty good Saturday. This will be not an easy game I don't think. We need to play all 4 quarters and not let up like last Saturday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2019, 10:31 AM

If Louisville wins out in the ACC, the Cards win the division. However, if Clemson, BC, and FSU win on Saturday, every Atlantic Division team will have two losses except for undefeated Clemson. Saturday is a good chance to put a stranglehold on the division.

Oct 14, 2019, 10:30 AM

I'm thinking it will be around 52-28. Their offense is good enough to score some points in garbage time for sure. Their defense is just terrible. As usual, we will let off the gas early in the 3rd.

Oct 14, 2019, 10:48 AM

I agree...just dont see us laying another egg on the road again like we did in Chapel Hill. They will pull out a few trick plays and can be dangerous in the return game but I dont see us losing.

I don't see any team scoring more than 21 ish points against

Oct 14, 2019, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Louisville Game ]

this defense

Oct 14, 2019, 11:05 AM

My take from their game against Wake on Saturday combined with what I saw last year against us.

Their WRs are pretty good. Definitely the most talented position group on their team.

Their freshman QB who came in faced no resistance. Not sure what he will do if the opposing makes him work for it.

I think the QB who left the game with an injury is healthy enough to play so we may see both of them. I think UL's coach stayed with the hot hand.

Their defense did not handle Wake's offense very well. Maybe they will be a little more focused for our game, but they don't seem to have a ton of talent on that side of the ball.

Satterfield has the team's respect and they are playing much harder this season than last.

Oct 14, 2019, 11:17 AM

This Louisville team wont quit this year. They have probably the most underrated coach in the country and if he can recruit like he coaches, Louisville will be Clemson's competition in the Atlantic for the considerable future.

Having said that, on defense they can be pushed around and lack very little ability to cover a quality WR corps. We need Higgins back by Saturday. Their QB is a heck of an athlete, gotta pressure him as he will take off and run as opposed to looking down field for a open receiver

Replies: 8
| visibility 5,029
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic