Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Louisville Fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,265

Louisville Fans

Oct 7, 2014, 1:31 PM

I go to school in Kentucky, in the Eastern part, yes hillbilly land. I rep my Clemson gear all the time and see Card fans rep theirs and the UK fans rep theirs. I don't talk smack, I love letting the game play itself out and walk around campus the next week with a smile after the Tigers play good football.

But, HOLY COW!!!! I didn't have step foot on campus until a few hours ago, and i tell ya want, these Louisville fans are running their mouths! They don't think it's gonna be close. They don't think an 18 yo quarterback can beat em and think now that they have Parker back they beat us by two scores.

Tell ya what, they're in for a rood awakening! I'm looking forward to makin the trip to Tiger town for the second week in a row and watching a dominating performance! Go Tigers! Be Clemson Loud!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Louisville Fans

Oct 7, 2014, 1:34 PM

Don't listen to those Kentuckians when they spell 'rude' as 'rood'. Resist the Dark Side.

Oct 7, 2014, 1:37 PM

After I re-read that I instantly thought well that sucks that I somehow spelt that completely wrong…knew I'd catch some S*** for that one. I guess this Kentucky education is paying off ;)

Bunch of rood morans!!***

Oct 7, 2014, 1:38 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: Bunch of rood morans!!***

Oct 7, 2014, 2:24 PM

Better than those roof morMans of BYU

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2014, 1:39 PM

This sounds made up. First off there are no Louisville fans in Eastern Ky. Out in the state they are so anti-Louisville it's not funny.

Secondly, most of us Louisville fans don't have a whole lot of confidence in coming out of there with a win and if we do, it's going to be a nail biting kind of win. Both offensive lines are iffy so it will be interesting to see who has the better game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 7, 2014, 1:41 PM

I live in Pikeville, go to Upike. Yes, most fans here are UK fans. But it's also a University in a small town. A lot of college people who are not raised in Eastern Kentucky just come here for school. Definitely not made up.

Are you a #####? You sound like a #####.***

Oct 7, 2014, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Louisville Fans ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Oct 7, 2014, 1:54 PM

I call bull on this post. I have not heard a single person say this game was going to be a cakewalk. UK, probably like USCjr fans for you guys, don't have much else to do other than post stupid #### on our competitors boards. This is just another dip #### posing as a Tiger fan trying to stir up trouble.

@KentuckyTiger26: Shouldn't you be out foraging for "sang" (ginseng) or something? By the way, the GED office is not considered "Campus".

Oct 7, 2014, 2:00 PM

And you my friend are an ####### of a tiger fan. Trying to stir up trouble bud? What exactly am i trying to stir up? That part confuses me. Yeah i don't go to Clemson and i don't post on boards much because of ######### like you. My dad played football at Clemson and my mom was a cheerleader. I came to Kentucky to play baseball in college and Kentucky was the closest i could get to clemson from California. You my friend are a dip ####.
Good day sir.

Oct 7, 2014, 2:05 PM

Actually I am a Louisville fan and a guest here so I will pump the brakes a bit and apologize. However, I still don't buy that there are Louisville fans out there that believe this game is going to be a blowout win for the Cardinals like your post suggest.

Oct 7, 2014, 2:10 PM

After I posted that I did go and see that you're a Lousiville fan. So I can apologize some too. If you hadn't read my earlier reply to someone else, I am a college student, in EASTERN KENTUCKY, Pikeville to be exact. So a lot of the people I am around are other college students and people who moved from larger cities to go to school here. A lot of my former teammates really don't think its gonna be a great game, again they are college students, and they don't pay much attention to anyone besides Louisville. But as far as trying to start stuff, i am absolutely not!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,265
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic