Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Louisville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Louisville

Nov 14, 2016, 4:24 PM

Anyone else think Louisville is going to lose to Houston Thursday night?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no***

Nov 14, 2016, 4:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Yes***

Nov 14, 2016, 4:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Louisville

Nov 14, 2016, 4:26 PM

I hope not , but they may . Houston is 4-2 over their last 6 games and have fallen apart a little .
Playing at home should help them ...maybe a Kentucky grad will be their referee down there .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nov 14, 2016, 4:27 PM

Yes, road team on a Thursday night playing against a team that's trying to salvage their season.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

i changed my mind... YES***

Nov 14, 2016, 4:31 PM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I think Lavar Jackson will have his 27th Heisman moment***

Nov 14, 2016, 5:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

He has to be breathing a sigh of relief that the Washington

Nov 14, 2016, 6:02 PM

QB got a loss, and so did Bentley. That basically hands him the award right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nov 14, 2016, 5:04 PM

We NEED them to win. But this game will tell us a lot about Louisville. The only team they have played with a pulse was us and they lost despite being +2 in the turnover margin.

yes***

Nov 14, 2016, 5:04 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Nov 14, 2016, 5:05 PM

I think they are WAY overrated. WHo have they beaten? FSU. They lost to us and we had 5 turnovers. They beat Duke on a bogus call and Virginia by only 7 points.

Clemson has beaten 4 top 25 teams, Louisville 1. I just don't understand why they get all the accolades for beating up on lesser teams.

Nov 14, 2016, 6:04 PM

Six of their nine wins have also been against teams that currently have losing records. They're a pretty good team, but their schedule has been a tremendous help.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 14, 2016, 5:06 PM

Louisville struggles on the road but Houston, as a reflection of that sh*ty conference they are in, DOES NOT HAVE A DEFENSE. Louisville should be able to score at will.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Nov 14, 2016, 5:42 PM

Ward, Jr is injured. There is not even a betting line right now as they wait for word on his progress. Screwed up his throwing shoulder in the 3rd or 4th game.

I don't !

Nov 14, 2016, 5:41 PM

Houston isn't as good as many thought.

I expect Lville to turn it on late.

Lville-42
Hou-24

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic