Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Louisville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Louisville

Sep 18, 2016, 10:31 AM

Was just looking at Jackson's numbers. Eye popping to say the least. Averaging over 60 pts a game. He's in track to be responsible for 80 TDS. Got me thinking. There is no way they can keep this up right?

Perfect place to come down to Earth moment will be in the valley in the face of their first real road test. I think it will be epic but I trust no one more than Venables with 10 days to prepare

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yelp & Yelp!

Sep 18, 2016, 11:53 AM

But, I am "ascared" that this could be another Jameis type game where UL steals our thunder in DV on Game Day..

But DW4 & WR'ers are much better than our team that dismal night..imho.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Louisville

Sep 18, 2016, 11:56 AM

Well they've left him in every game to run up the score and stats. Pretty silly when you think about it. Injury and more game tape for us...

Dabo had 3rd string in during 2nd qtr getting the boys experience. The right move

My thought exactly.

Sep 18, 2016, 12:31 PM

If one wants to look at it in a positive way, it's like keeping the players as sharp as you can and you have the stats for the trophy.

But I like the way Dabo does it better. We keep our top players healthy. It's still a long season to go. Last year, one of the reasons we go to the playoff was because we kept our players healthy. Also, we train our young players for the future. Dabo is definitely a CEO-type head coach.

Sep 19, 2016, 7:22 AM [ in reply to Re: Louisville ]

Bobby pulled him at halftime against Charlotte, in the third quarter against Syracuse, and in the fourth against FSU.

He's played a total of seven full quarters this year.

Sep 19, 2016, 8:28 AM

Just wait till he comes to the Vally. Our Tigers will be ready to resume domination.

Sep 19, 2016, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Louisville ]

He's played at least 8 quarters....2 vs Charlotte, 3+ part of 4th vs Syracuse, and 3 + 1st drive vs FSU.

He was pulled in the 4th vs Syracuse...he was still in the game when Louisville kicked the FG @ 10:16 left in the 4th quarter.
http://www.espn.com/college-football/playbyplay?gameId=400869429

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic