Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lot 1
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,530

Lot 1

Oct 20, 2015, 3:36 PM

Anyone see the man and woman fighting in Lot 1 after the game saturday night? Right in front the cop directing traffic out of the lot. As soon as the cop walked over to break it up she slapped the pi$$ out of the man she was arguing with and took off running across the lot. Just wondering what became of that if anyone saw it. Yes i know it is being nosey.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just left her and went on home. She had cooled down by th

Oct 20, 2015, 3:37 PM

e next morning.

Re: Lot 1

Oct 20, 2015, 3:40 PM

She's back in Columbia with the volleyball team and he's back in Louisville preparing for Boston College. He'd been up to scout his upcoming opponent and she was staying at some coke den on Hartwell and had drunkenly wandered over to the stadium when they ran into each other. Apparently there's still some animosity there...

It was her football from last year . . .

Oct 20, 2015, 4:09 PM

simmering wimmens anger is nothing to be sirriously laughing at . . .

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Re: Lot 1

Oct 20, 2015, 4:52 PM

Hate I missed it. We were in Lot 1 near the fire truck. Those guys have a pretty cool setup.

Somebody ran from a cop and lived? They are slipping.***

Oct 20, 2015, 4:54 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Long story, but he had been having a fling with her sister.

Oct 20, 2015, 5:01 PM

He thought he was slick, and he kept the wife at TD's, and the sister at TTT, and would just go back and forth between the two telling the other that he had a bad case of diarrhea, but eventually the wife got suspicious.

He told the wife and sister to meet him at Mellow Mushroom, thinking that he would seat one on the patio, and the other inside. Unfortunately, he didn't know it was closed and all three of them wound up by the front door. They began fighting, but Tom Winkopp told them to get off his property to tell them they would be arrested if they didn't leave.

All three of them became so angry at hearing that Winkopp was going to tear down that old house, that they forgot about the incestuous love triangle and began to hone their anger on Winkopp.

Eventually Winkopp's bodyguard shooed them off, and the wife got into her 1987 Camaro Z28 and did a burnout, telling the sister she could have her husband, she was done with him. As they sat there on the corner pondering what was next, the man asked the sister "are you going to get fat too like my wife did". The sister, realizing that blood was thicker than water, took offense at that and slapped the husband, and ran off.

That's all I know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,530
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic