Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Loss by both in state schools drops both out of top 25
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,607

Loss by both in state schools drops both out of top 25

Sep 7, 2014, 2:58 PM

What is the stat spurrier loved so much- only bama Oregon and Stanford had been ranked as long or longer than sc

Dabo caught on to realize Clemson was right behind them in weeks ranked and he used the stat too

If both lose to fsu and UGA it will leave just 3 teams with such a long run in the polls

Crazy to think both in state schools were playing so well with the big boys

I would say both fan bases are a bit spoiled lately

Message was edited by: kiknchkn®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One is spoiled, the other expects nothing less!!!

Sep 7, 2014, 4:40 PM

ct

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Loss by both in state schools drops both out of top 25

Sep 7, 2014, 5:22 PM

SC will likely lose to UGA and at Aub, and come into the CU game 8-3. Tigers likely to lose to FSU and enter the SC game 9-2. It is what it is, that is where it sits right now.

You sure UGA beats South Carolina? I'm not.

Sep 7, 2014, 5:47 PM

South Carolina has a problem with its pass defense.

UGA's passing game was nothing to write home about. Mason attempted just two passes longer than 15 yards against Clemson, if memory serves. Mostly they did their damage with Gurley. We pretty much had UGA's offense bottled up until the D ran down after the third quarter - in which Clemson's offense did precisely nothing.

Pruitt likes to blitz a bunch, and UGA has a distinct problem in their secondary. We failed to exploit it. I'm not convinced Spurrier will be so forgiving. The Gamecock OL is a lot better than ours and will hold up better, and you KNOW Spurrier won't be shy about going over the top. Likewise, I think Whammy will commit every resource he has to stuffing Gurley, and take his chances with Mason beating them vertically. And nobody will confuse UGA's passing game with either A&M's or East Carolina's...I dunno if anybody was watching, but that Pirate Air Raid is no joke, looks pretty much like what Leach was running at Texas Tech; ECU had a QB and a crew of wideouts as good as anybody in FBS.

I'd almost pick South Carolina, in this one. They match up pretty well.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,607
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic