Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Losing to the coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Losing to the coots

Jun 16, 2014, 10:04 AM

The Tigers losing to the coots is now to the point that one more loss is totally unacceptable to our fans. Losing five times to them is the biggest hurt to our program. For several reasons too.
1) We all know that we are the superior program in the past and we should always remain so. It irks us to have to listen to the coots profess that they are better now when it just isn't true.
2) losing proliferates the talk of how great Spurrier is, when we all know him to be an arrogant Brat with a big mouth and no scruples.
3) it proliferates the thought nationwide that the SEC is the end all beat all conference and no one can ever hope to compare to them
4) It also gives the coots the idea that they can tear down Dabo as a man and a coach b/c they disrespect his record against them. When we all know how decent and honest and upstanding he is as a representative of CU. The coots would never admit, even though they know it in their hearts, that Dabo makes Slurrier seem to be a clown.

It cannot continue....we have to whip that chicken butt this year. It is IMPERATIVE to win

So NO, to another thread on here. I don't want a NC unless it means we dismantle the coots. My perfect season would be to beat them in the regular season and then again in the playoffs. No misery is too much for them

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent post, although I say

Jun 16, 2014, 1:18 PM

2 consecutive losses was totally unacceptable

Re: Losing to the coots

Jun 16, 2014, 2:46 PM

Let me help a little here...

1) No question you are the superior program in the past.
2) Spurrier may have a big mouth but he also has scruples. Find one NCAA violation with his name on it. Don't throw the Whitney" out there as that was a compliance officer. Oh, and it appears he can back up his big mouth too.
3) the SEC is the "beat all" conference. Doesn't mean it will always be that way, but sure seems like it doesn't it.
4) we only disrespect Dabo because of that stupid staged rant. Generally I think he is a good guy with good intentions. And he is a good representative for Clemson. But I think even he would say in hindsight that rant was a bad idea. But Spurrier a clown, probably not.

You like who you have and we like who we have. That is how it is supposed to be.

Got to hit the road again, have a good one.

Jun 16, 2014, 2:50 PM

^^^Is proud of the way spurrier runs his program - 'nuff said.

Jun 16, 2014, 3:03 PM

They're pretty brazen abt it, too, streaking. In my day, that was called "getting a little too big for your britches"...

^ Hey, I found a real tiger fan in here!***

Jun 16, 2014, 4:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Losing to the coots ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jun 16, 2014, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Losing to the coots ]

USC with spurrier as head coach is on probation now for violations. Spurrier has taken USC to number 10 for violations and years of probation in NCAA history.he is a known public drunk and does not believe in the first amendment

Jun 18, 2014, 7:49 AM

I would say that five in a row makes them better than us! You're logic does not make sense. You don't lose five in a row and be the better team. It hurts to say that but it is true.

Jun 16, 2014, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Losing to the coots ]

Spurrier is the fart in the room....he's no one that I would want my son to be like. He should be a role model for no one. Big mouth or not, back it up or not, he is your school's hero and no one else but ESPN thinks highly of him. Your school was so desparate to win at football they turned to someone they used to despise. When he was the king Gator you hated him and called him a whiner, and laughed at him when he would throw his visor and headset when he didn't get his way. Now your fellow coots and you see that as a normal thing for a coach to do, throw a tantrum. We see him for what he is, now that you have sold your soul to him (metaphorically) you have lost all credibility as a fan base.

Jun 16, 2014, 8:37 PM

They had credibility as a fanbase ?

You meant as a Women's Equestrian Fanbase , yeah ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Hit the road and don't come back. Thanks.***

Jun 18, 2014, 8:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Losing to the coots ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jun 16, 2014, 4:36 PM

What happens if Dabo loses to the "coots" again this year. They are the consensus pick to win the East in the SEC.

Re: Losing to the coots***

Jun 16, 2014, 4:37 PM

Jun 16, 2014, 4:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Losing to the coots ]

YOU ARE HUH. LMAO. YOUR COOTS AINT WINNING THE EAST.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2014, 7:49 AM

But we sure are beating you aren't we?

Jun 17, 2014, 9:00 AM

and that's all you got to hang your little hat on isn't it!!

Where are your Conference Championships, BCS bowl game wins, heck even BCS bowl appearances!?!?!

Yep......crickets!!

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Jun 17, 2014, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: Losing to the coots ]

Trucker when you say "we" are you including other truck driver Coots , or just Coots in general ?
It's important. Also , I wasn't aware I was in competition with a bunch of y'all , so I will need to be allowed to catch up after being briefed as to what it is that your group is beating me at .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 17, 2014, 9:12 AM

The Gruntstain fans can all agree that without the current streak against Clemson they would have little else to show for the "Greatest Era in Gamecoot Football".
Of course , the bragadocio eventually ends in a reality check ...which is scheduled for November 29th , 2014.
Please keep this calendar date marked so that you may remind them when you stop at the drive thru window for breakfast on that morning in particular.

DB23

Interesting that you can go to USuC and get a degree in...

Jun 18, 2014, 8:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Losing to the coots ]

truck driving?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

They might. The SEC East looks like it might be even

Jun 17, 2014, 7:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Losing to the coots ]

weaker than it was last year. I could see them dropping two games and still winning the division.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They might. The SEC East looks like it might be even

Jun 18, 2014, 12:00 AM

The SEC east has been a 2 horse race for what , 4 straight years ? UF and UT haven't been decent in a while and Vandy and UK are straight garbage , regardless of how badly ESPN wants America to believe that they arent.
No , UGA and USuCk will muddle through the SEC Least and whoever loses less to the cross division will be given a ticket to the beating they will recieve in ATL in December.

DB23

You are giving the coots too much importance and relevancy.

Jun 17, 2014, 9:40 AM

I, like 99% of the people in America, would never think about the coots except reading numerous posts on TN about them. Would NEVER think that a win over the coots would be better than a national championship. The national championship is the ultimate goal of ANY football team including Clemson. Have been attending Clemson games for 66 years and have seen numerous Clemson victories but only ONE national championship. Not even in the same universe.

Yep and it was a nice trip to Miami...***

Jun 17, 2014, 9:46 AM

Captain obvious and the no sheet brigade everyone***

Jun 18, 2014, 1:41 AM

Congrats on being the first Clemson fan upset bc

Jun 18, 2014, 2:48 AM

We lost to usc. No seriously, why post that. I understand why you were upset wccp didn't call you back to replace the un replaceable Walt. Next time you have a thought or kids, please see Chris Benoit

Re: Congrats on being the first Clemson fan upset bc

Jun 18, 2014, 9:09 AM

How much bourbon did you drink last night? Sounds like you were on a bender of IBWG proportions

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic