Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Losing Feaster wouldn't hurt one bit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Losing Feaster wouldn't hurt one bit

Jan 5, 2019, 9:17 PM

Hope the best for the kid if he does decide to transfer but like said earlier in the season the E- Train and Lyn-J are their best two backs. Then add Chez Mellusi next year. He looks like another promising one. Watch out

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Losing Feaster wouldn't hurt one bit

Jan 5, 2019, 9:20 PM

Need 4 Running backs. Like to have TF back, but if he leaves hopefully we can add a late signee. Not sure we can count on Ealy even playing college football if he decides to sign with us.

Jan 5, 2019, 9:23 PM

Pass protection is a huge part of the RBs responsibility.

ETN has improved, but Dixon is not ready nor would Melusi be expected to come in prepared in that phase.

We would miss Feaster if for no other reason than he’s the best pass blocker we have. That and he’s a reliable receiver too.

I hope he stays.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for your super helpful insight.

Jan 5, 2019, 9:23 PM

I suggest stepping away from the keyboard after deleting this trash.

Jan 5, 2019, 9:24 PM

I think it would hurt for sure. We could really use him.

Jan 5, 2019, 9:29 PM

Listen, obviously we would love to have him back but I don't think it will hurt as much of people think. Lyn-J is a much better back than feaster. So feaster is the third back next year. Its not that big of a loss as many think if he goes. Now if injuries take place it's another story. For depth no doubt but for talent hes the third RB next year and he knows it

Jan 5, 2019, 9:34 PM

Have to see how healthy we stay. I really hope he returns.

Before making a knee jerk post, I suggest listening to the interview

Jan 5, 2019, 9:32 PM

Hood created this sh!tstorm, and Feaster maturely kept the focus on the national championship game.

Re: Before making a knee jerk post, I suggest listening to the interview

Jan 5, 2019, 9:35 PM

I'm just stating it from a talent stand point. Yes I would love to have feaster back but I think he knows he could be the third back next year and I dont blame him for wanting to create another opportunity for him somewhere else and get ready for the NFL. Watch out for this mellusi cat also.

Jan 5, 2019, 9:39 PM

Change the subject please! Last thing we need to discuss right before this game. Feaster is an integral part of our team and we need him!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just shut up

Feaster is a great player and he’s been all in here for years. Losing him would hurt. Anyone with a functioning brain cell wants him to stay at Clemson and help us win games. I think he will do just that because he’s a competitor.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just shut up

Jan 5, 2019, 9:49 PM

I think alot in this thread (not all) are missing the point

I want feaster to stay just like his teammates do. No doubt hes an important piece and can help. All I'm saying is from a personal stand point. He will be the third back next year and he sees that. That's all. Have a conversation rather than be so hostile with blurred vision

Go Tigers! Beat Alabama!

I understand your point, but my point is don't post that.

Jan 5, 2019, 10:05 PM

What good does it do now or in general? I appreciate those on here who know when to keep such thoughts to themselves - even in cases where many would agree with the sentiment at hand.

I hope he stays. I’m betting his teammates feel the same way.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Losing Feaster wouldn't hurt one bit***

Jan 5, 2019, 10:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo and Top Notch Recruiting

Jan 5, 2019, 10:06 PM

Dabo and the Clemson staff recruit at the highest level in the country and it's just the nature of the beast with certain players and positions. Get use to it! There will more like this situation just like the KB situation. Hate it say it but its facts. Nobody is knocking anyone. Hope all stay! but it's just how it works.

It would hurt immensely. He is a rugged runner gives 110%***

Jan 5, 2019, 10:01 PM

Jan 5, 2019, 10:03 PM

Feaster was given a very special number to wear, I hope he stays

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 10:14 PM

Losing Feaster would hurt us a lot. He's a great back and severely under appreciated on this board, and all because he's not CJ Spiller. Just because he's not better than Spiller, doesn't mean he's not an excellent back. He doesn't get the ball enough, but when he does, he almost always delivers. Some of y'all deserve him to go shine somewhere else to see what he's capable of. Hope he sticks and is given more playing time.

Jan 5, 2019, 10:14 PM

Losing Feaster would hurt us a lot. He's a great back and severely under appreciated on this board, and all because he's not CJ Spiller. Just because he's not better than Spiller, doesn't mean he's not an excellent back. He doesn't get the ball enough, but when he does, he almost always delivers. Some of y'all deserve him to go shine somewhere else to see what he's capable of. Hope he sticks and is given more playing time.

Re: Losing Feaster wouldn't hurt one bit***

Jan 5, 2019, 10:20 PM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jan 5, 2019, 10:23 PM

Feaster is our second best back without question. If there's one complaint about this year it's that he didn't get enough opportunities. I think he's been beaten up a bit, but would love to see more touches for him...

...with all that said, I'd rather he not comment on questions about transferring two days before the natty.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic