Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is it wrong to go on a date with another woman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1

Is it wrong to go on a date with another woman

Nov 20, 2018, 9:47 PM

After going on a few dates with yet another woman? I mean, do you even discuss exclusivity that early on or just go on the date? You can’t help but feel you could possibly be an even better fit with someone else and you’ll never know if you don’t see. Thoughts? I’m terrible at dating and the unspoken rules that accompany it.

I’ve heard people tell me they hated their now spouse after the first date...so the whole love at first sight thing doesn’t happen for everyone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no sex= multiply persons dating allowed

Nov 20, 2018, 9:53 PM

had sex= you may want to slow cause she may think its something special and go Lorena Bobbitt on your ###.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: no sex= multiply persons dating allowed

Nov 20, 2018, 10:03 PM

Hmmm, yeah nothing like that. Just a kiss or two. I don’t want to hurt her feelings but I feel like that’d happen if I told her OR if she found out. If I didn’t tell her and the other girl was a no go, then I’d advance the other relationship...maybe even discuss exclusivity at that point? Heck, I’m not even sure she isn’t talking to someone else. She seems to have something to do ALL the time and her text responses are frequently delayed. BUT, it’s not like she’s avoiding me all together...she still makes plans for future dates.

Just a kiss? Are you 12?

Nov 20, 2018, 10:05 PM

It’s pound town or hit the road.

Re: Just a kiss? Are you 12?

Nov 20, 2018, 10:12 PM

Lol! I’ve been there in the past...that absolutely opens a can of worms if things go south. I actually prefer it this way. We see each other almost every day at work so I don’t want to do anything to make things awkward. Neither one of us would leave our position. If we decide to go our separate ways, it has to remain civil. Adding sex into the equation is a bit of a gamble...

Plus she’s a really good girl. I haven’t discussed premarital sex with her but there’s a chance she may be against it.

oh my***

Nov 21, 2018, 9:08 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lorena?

Nov 20, 2018, 10:09 PM [ in reply to no sex= multiply persons dating allowed ]

Is that you sweet pea???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong sex...

Nov 20, 2018, 10:21 PM

Unless you like the baloney pony

FYI, the '###' is NOT where one gets "Lorena Bobbitted"***

Nov 21, 2018, 8:12 AM [ in reply to no sex= multiply persons dating allowed ]

30 years ago or more I'd agree with this advice

Nov 21, 2018, 1:38 PM [ in reply to no sex= multiply persons dating allowed ]

Not so sure nowadays. Glad I don't have to worry about it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know.

Nov 20, 2018, 10:05 PM

I just wanna say it's been interesting reading your posts after being married 33 yrs. I'd also be terrified and confused by the norms. Go for it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't know.

Nov 20, 2018, 10:19 PM

Ha, I haven’t even been alive that long but dating is confusing, period. I’d imagine male/female roles were more defined in the past and there were always certain expectations. Nowadays, left is right, up is down....sometimes I think dating in this country has advanced to a confusing experience. Most women believe they don’t need a man nowadays, and with that mentality, divorce is always an ace up the sleeve along with alimony and all the goodys that go along with it. They’ll let you know that up front too. It’s made me back away from several relationships. I even found out after one break up that she always thought I’d be a good ex husband...wteff is that???

Dating is all about her finding out your dong size.

Nov 20, 2018, 11:20 PM

Most gals are size queens, but some are munchkin munchers. If sizes match, the other stuff will fall in place.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deer Ann...

Nov 21, 2018, 6:19 AM

If you're secular everything is relative to whether or not you can justify it. Imo, you're putting too much weight on public opinion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, are you going to Thanksgiving with one of them?

Nov 21, 2018, 7:58 AM

If so, I'd say they think you are exclusive and you best get it sorted.

Now, non-family based Christmas parties are different. Those are about getting drunk and getting it on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

okra***

Nov 21, 2018, 8:44 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

You say okra, I say

Nov 21, 2018, 8:47 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I say

Nov 21, 2018, 8:49 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Aye, fam, let me drop sum knowledge on you

Nov 21, 2018, 8:54 AM

By the second date you must fornicate, if not, then you must separate, do not confuse this with her wanting to procreate

And here you are, an influencer of young ladies.

Nov 21, 2018, 9:16 AM

But yeah, somewhere north of 35 fooling around can be quick and getting serious can take a while. Totally acceptable.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

aero keeps missing

Nov 21, 2018, 9:32 AM

that 95% of my posts are trolls

Sounds like a you problem.***

Nov 21, 2018, 9:36 AM

Problem ? No, sir, not at all

Nov 21, 2018, 9:41 AM

once I got that cold Blue Moon tonight, all will be well

Well, Tall_Tiger_Two, here's the thing...

Nov 21, 2018, 9:31 AM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing wrong with it at all.

Nov 21, 2018, 9:43 AM

When I got permanently separated I dated a lot of women at the same time. The downside is it gets expensive bc of all the dates, upside is lots of sex.

I did have one I thought was my fav and turned out she was and now exclusive. But I wanted to make sure that she was the one bc she was the best, not bc she was the only option. The tricky part is u can’t tell the women u are dating others (even though they probably are too) and have to plan these dates out in advance bc when your dating 5-6 women at once they all want time. It actually ended up being exhausting. Getting 5 different “Good Morning” texts and have to carry on those text threads w them all day.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

marriage wins again

Nov 21, 2018, 10:04 AM

i go days without texts

sometimes when i am out of town we dont talk for a couple of days.

this sounds wonderful

Nov 21, 2018, 10:21 AM

the no texting thing, that is

just checked my phone.

Nov 21, 2018, 11:03 AM

not counting yesterday, which was about getting my son to his football game (important to ME)

our last text was Last Friday confirming our tailgate groceries.

Just make sure you wash the stank off inbetween visits***

Nov 21, 2018, 9:44 AM

This is key! There were times I had sex w one after lunch

Nov 21, 2018, 10:04 AM

And then a date and sex for dinner. Then a few times I’d get those “you up” texts from a drunk one around midnight and have to go bone them too. It does get rather exhausting.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate to break it to you, but she's likely going out with

Nov 21, 2018, 10:44 AM

other dudes as well, so yes it's perfectly fine

how big are their wangs?***

Nov 21, 2018, 11:13 AM

Well definitely bigger than TTT’s.

Nov 21, 2018, 11:16 AM

So hopefully he knows how to go down well.

so he tastes all those other doods

Nov 21, 2018, 11:28 AM

ewwwwwwe

I like to go down on them after I finish banging them,

Nov 21, 2018, 12:48 PM

that way I know who I am eating after.

+1 to my supervisor at the City of York when I was a 16 year old high school kid working manual labor.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 34
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic