Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looks like MSU will.......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 4,104

Looks like MSU will.......

Jan 26, 2018, 8:28 PM

Be burned to the ground. ESPN is really ripping them a new one. My bet is they will be looking for not only aPresident and AD but new football/ basketball and gymnastics coaches very soon. As a father with a daughter I cannot understand how these guys can coverup this stuff. No AD or coach should handle any investigation or complaint surrounding their athletes , did nobody learn anything from PSU?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its almost unbelievable.......and sad beyond words

Jan 26, 2018, 8:37 PM

that universities like MichSt, Baylor, Colorado and probably many, many more have protected
criminal athletes by trying to quiet their victims.

If the stuff alleged on that show is true, I have no sympathy for any ruined career in Lansing or the Olympic gymnastic folks

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Its almost unbelievable.......and sad beyond words

Jan 26, 2018, 8:44 PM

Sooner rather than later the NCAA needs to find their balls and hand out the Death Penalty. Really though they need to raise the ridiculous SAT scores they use as a minimum to allow eligibility. In truth the only way a lot of these kids should be on University grounds is if they were operating a mop.

Jan 26, 2018, 9:01 PM

while i agree 10000000% that these crimes and cover-ups are beyond comprehension.. and that severe penalties should be handed out, i do hope you're not implying that lower test scores mean a kid is more prone to commit crimes.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2018, 9:18 PM

Well according to statistics there is a very high correlation between the 2 as far as it relates to criminal activity. Simple real world observations also back it up. So before going all PC understand that while CU does a great job with their standards and admissions for athletes a lot could care less as long as they can ball out in their sport.

How and why do righteous women and men hide when crimes

Jan 26, 2018, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Its almost unbelievable.......and sad beyond words ]

are being committed in legitimate organizations? Rationalization, fear, profit, apathy, power, laziness, self interest?

So common place in so many different types of organizations throughout society.

Really makes you wonder .. and easily become cynical.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like MSU will.......

Jan 26, 2018, 8:46 PM

If it was institutional, I hope they do burn. This crap won't stop until the people protecting the monsters realize the risk.

Jan 26, 2018, 8:58 PM

Sure looks to be institutionalized

Jan 26, 2018, 8:56 PM

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id/22214566/pattern-denial-inaction-information-suppression-michigan-state-goes-larry-nassar-case-espn

Jan 26, 2018, 10:39 PM

This is incredible, just disgusting. So many people should be fired that it's hard to know where to start.

NCAA president Mark Emmert

Jan 26, 2018, 9:22 PM

has now been tied to it

Re: NCAA president Mark Emmert

Jan 26, 2018, 9:26 PM

Fla. St. and Fla. just covered up cases with their athletes. If you are a starter, you will be protected at some institutions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2018, 8:32 AM

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Replies: 14
| visibility 4,104
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic