Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coot call in show - Morale Victory! LOL
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Coot call in show - Morale Victory! LOL

Nov 22, 2020, 12:29 AM

Hillarious, already celebrating morale victory losses on the call in show

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looked like they have their QB in Doty. Quite impressive

Nov 22, 2020, 4:15 AM

performance, which could have been even better had he more stellar talent on his side.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looked like they have their QB in Doty. Quite impressive

Nov 22, 2020, 6:31 AM

But the coots have stellar talent. In fact they have the type of talent that could beat half of the high school teams in the state.
Of course it would be those teams that probably haven't won a state title since 1898,or whatever year The University of Cootlina was established.

Doty

Nov 22, 2020, 7:38 AM [ in reply to Looked like they have their QB in Doty. Quite impressive ]

Doty showed a lot of potential and had some sparks. But that 2-minute drill at the end was horrible. He made several mistakes and was really lost in the moment. His illegal forward pass was baffling as he was several yards past the line of scrimmage and almost to the first down marker when he threw it. He didn't seem aware of the clock running at any point. And that INT at the end was directly into the arms of the Missouri LB in zone coverage.

Most of those issues are on the coaching staff. Doty just wasn't prepared for that situation. When he gets 1st team reps, he could very well be their best QB.

I think SC fans should take what hope they may find. They're in a dark place right now, so any spark of light has to look promising. Also, they don't have to play us this year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Doty

Nov 22, 2020, 7:46 AM

Let's don't get all warm and fuzzy about Doty. He was playing against a 2-5 (before the game) Mizzou team, that is pretty awful. Also, depleted roster as well

Nov 22, 2020, 7:57 AM

I enjoy watching college football for its own sake. And, as a Clemson fan, with a team that is consistently among the top 5 in the nation and always in contention for a National Championship, I'm pretty comfortable objectively watching any game without too much bias creeping into my analysis.

So, don't mistake my thoughts on a SC player as becoming warm and fuzzy. It was just a statement of fact from a fan of the game. It's OK to give a fair analysis of your historical rival, especially when they are in one of the worst stretches of football since 0-29.

If it makes you feel any better... I think Doty would probably be behind Will Spiers on our QB depth chart. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 22, 2020, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Doty ]

The Coots are in a darker place than the Donner Party.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coot call in show - Morale Victory! LOL

Nov 22, 2020, 10:00 AM

That they can find any positives when they lost at home to a team with only 52 healthy players when they probably dressed 100 is just sad.

Moral victories are for losers.

Nov 22, 2020, 10:29 AM

Sounds about right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Moral victories are for losers.

Nov 22, 2020, 12:21 PM

He77, moral victories is the only victory they know.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic