Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Locker room
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Locker room

Sep 26, 2018, 8:37 PM

I am curious what the team morale is currently. Based off some of the tweets from prior players I would assume some players feel the same way as they do.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Locker room

Sep 26, 2018, 8:45 PM

In that interview with Amari Rodgers on Monday he said something like congratulations to TL he's been doing a great job. When questioned about the decision he said, I don't worry about the QB position, I worry about the wide receivers.
I'm sure KB has close friends but most of the team wants to win.

Sep 26, 2018, 8:48 PM

I hope that is the general feeling. It seems that the prior players criticizing the move are guys that didn’t make it after college or even during. Hate to say like that but that’s the commonality between most of them.

I betcha the WR's are like....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxqa2Haf8lo

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It has to sting some

But the fact that so many are lobbying for QB snaps is encouraging. I also think there’s enough senior leadership that this won’t derail them.

Re: It has to sting some

Sep 26, 2018, 8:57 PM

I was going to say the same thing, interpreted that as a positive as well. Our DL didn’t come back to not go far so I feel like even though they may hurt for KB, they are seeing a bigger picture.

WR silently are excited imo, many of our young guys came here in part to play with TL and older ones see the increased production possibility. RBs similar, will notice it’s eaiser to run.

If TL gets on a tear and we operate smoothly, I think everything will be forgiven quite soon as they came to Clemson to win!

I believe ETN also said this week

Sep 26, 2018, 9:00 PM

That his running lanes seemed to be bigger with TL in the game. Maybe that was just a fictional Tnet quote making its rounds but it sounded like it’s not just the WR’s that enjoy the offense when TL is in

Re: I believe ETN also said this week

Sep 26, 2018, 9:05 PM

Agreed, has to be better for RB and wru

Re: I believe ETN also said this week

Sep 26, 2018, 9:27 PM

WRU is back!! They may really like KB but don’t get it confused, they came here to get to NFL and make that money as well.

In part I believe it really hurt DCain draft status, he dropped a few passes but it’s hard to get in a rhythm catching 2-3 passes a game. I feel like he could have been drafted a lot higher had he more production.

Sep 26, 2018, 8:52 PM

game recognizes game. sure there are some players who are good friends with KB.. but guessing they all realize who the better player is. WRs excited to have TL throwing it... RBs and OL excited not to have 8-9 people in the box every play.

all that said, good luck to KB. he helped us. maybe we don't like how he handled his exit, but props for 15-16 wins.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 9:29 PM

+1, really like your take on this

Sep 27, 2018, 5:37 AM [ in reply to Re: Locker room ]

Well said. Let's not forget that TL was apparently "good friends" with KB. He's gotta be thinking that "friends don't do this to friends."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our locker room is great.

Sep 26, 2018, 8:54 PM

Players support Trevor, because he's earned the right to start and gives us the best chance of winning.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Our locker room is great.

Sep 26, 2018, 9:08 PM

Are you assuming that or have you heard it from somewhere?

I'm sure there might be some hard feelings with some but

Sep 26, 2018, 9:01 PM

Sep 26, 2018, 9:03 PM

Former players that couldn't see what anyone that has been watching Clemson football this year has seen are blind or salty. TL probably should have started week 1 from what I heard coming out of practices......

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 26, 2018, 9:06 PM

most of what I have seen from former players is pretty positive

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm guessing they watched the games just like everyone

Sep 27, 2018, 5:43 AM

else in the world, so they know who the best player is. They probably expect the best players to be on the field and don't want one position singled out due to loyalty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic