Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lock her up?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Lock her up?

Nov 20, 2018, 5:48 PM

"Faced with a Washington Post report that Ivanka Trump had regularly used a private email account to conduct government business in 2017, the explanation from her side went like this: She didn't know that was wrong!"

(Nevermind that was the mantra of her's, her brother's and Trump's during his Presidential campaign)

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cummings-to-continue-probe-into-ivanka-trump-jared-kushner-use-of-personal-email-accounts

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yawn.....

Nov 20, 2018, 6:48 PM

The White House referred requests for comment to Lowell.

“To address misinformation being peddled about Ms. Trump’s personal email, she did not create a private server in her house or office, there was never classified information transmitted, the account was never transferred or housed at Trump Organization, no emails were ever deleted, and the emails have been retained in the official account in conformity with records preservation laws and rules,” Mirijanian said in his statement.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yawn.....

Nov 20, 2018, 7:07 PM

its physical location is completely irrelevant when it comes to security. And yes, it makes this administration look hypocritical to say the least.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here...I speak Balmese...he said

Nov 20, 2018, 10:56 PM

“LA LA LA LA I CAN’T HEAR YOU I CAN’T HEAR YOU LA LA LA LA hypocrites.”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

"its physical location is completely irrelevant when it

Nov 21, 2018, 10:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Yawn..... ]

comes to security"

Really? Tell me more. I want to relay this to my SOC auditors.

Re: Yawn.....

Nov 21, 2018, 11:15 AM [ in reply to Yawn..... ]

joistman® said:

The White House referred requests for comment to Lowell.

“To address misinformation being peddled about Ms. Trump’s personal email, she did not create a private server in her house or office, there was never classified information transmitted, the account was never transferred or housed at Trump Organization, no emails were ever deleted, and the emails have been retained in the official account in conformity with records preservation laws and rules,” Mirijanian said in his statement.

He left out the part where Ivanka's personal attorney determined which of the emails was 'personal' and which were 'gubment', you know, the one's to be retained and the one's not retained.

Sheryl Mills, who did the same thing for Hillary, says hi!

Re: Lock her up?

Nov 20, 2018, 8:15 PM

All govt employees use private email. But only one bleached her server and destroyed 13 burner phones and numerous devices with a hammer.

Media is trying the same old smokescreen tactic because Lynch and Comey were subpoenaed by the house judiciary yesterday over their handling of Hillbags server scandal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic