Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Listened to the coots on the Kormcoot show try and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Listened to the coots on the Kormcoot show try and

Oct 15, 2018, 9:02 PM

Explain away Another loss. It’s amazing to me that none of them can see the reason behind their failures. USCjr is a undisciplined, and poorly coached team and it’s so obvious. Look at all the trash this team talks before, during, and after a game, even after getting beat. Then all the penalties, dropped passes, and special teams mistakes. All of those reflect poor coaching, and Muschamp just makes excuses never taking responsibility. Muschamp coached teams will continue to get beat by ranked teams and lose close games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Listened to the coots on the Kormcoot show try and

Oct 15, 2018, 9:17 PM

I wonder what his career record is against ranked teams. It has to be pretty bad.

Oct 16, 2018, 12:33 AM

His record against twenty-five is indeed horrible. “Sorry Excuse Conference” announcers said something like 3-25, but even so Muscrap won’t last at Usuck beyond two more seasons unless he can learn how to coach and plan better in a hurry. I don’t count on it and neither do USCe fans.

Tanner will likely follow after Usuck hires a new president.

Oct 15, 2018, 9:20 PM

I don’t get into chicken bashing like you guys do because they are not important to me but I will say this. ..... they are the poorest tacking team I’ve seen in awhile. I rarely watch their games and when I do I don’t look closely at them but they really don’t play basic football very well....... and that is usually coaching!

Oct 15, 2018, 9:27 PM

Lol , When I am playing golf with my friends I often tell them not to watch what I am about to do … for fear they will also do something badly and with poor results .
I suppose the Coots watching other coots in practices is the reason they look so discombobulated when it matters .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I wish I could give you 100 TU's for spelling

Oct 15, 2018, 9:33 PM

discombombublated....

disacombltolated....

discoblutimated.....

dishmezmeized......

You know which word I'm talking about.

Oct 15, 2018, 10:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Listened to the coots on the Kormcoot show try and ]

discombobulated, one of my fathers favorite words. It's a word that doesn't get the respect it should.

Oct 15, 2018, 9:23 PM

Did anyone bring up how you can't have a quarterback controversy if both of your options are infinitely abysmal ?

Dakereon Joyner probably texts John Simpson every night with tales of how he wishes he'd followed him up to Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 15, 2018, 10:26 PM

Joyner could have his release by Spring if he starts on the doughnuts now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2018, 12:29 AM

Lol.
Donuts is for winners .

DB23

The mind plays trix on your when you are

Oct 15, 2018, 10:30 PM

cycling in. It has something to do with centrifugal force and such.

hth

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2018, 1:04 AM

Without trying to sound like a coot, I actually hope he goes 7-5 the next couple years. That should keep him around for the next 10 years and then they'll be ready to hire Bill Snyder.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic