Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jadar Johnson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Jadar Johnson

Dec 27, 2016, 1:24 PM
IMG_4401.PNG(213.3 K)
IMG_4402.PNG(77.2 K)

I don't see any "bulletin board material"... just straight facts. Now back it up with an interception Saturday because they will be trying you Mr. Johnson! Love the honesty.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jadar Johnson

Dec 27, 2016, 1:26 PM

Also don't think Barrett will be too happy about Johnson saying an NFL Receiver is a better QB than him. Hilarious. I wish this guy could come back for another year.

Braxton Miller was an above average QB with NFL potential

Dec 27, 2016, 1:31 PM

until Vic Beasley got a hold of him in the Orange Bowl. That was the beginning of the end for him at QB. Hated it for the guy. He seems like a decent dude.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Re: Braxton Miller was an above average QB with NFL potential

Dec 27, 2016, 1:38 PM

I don't know.. I never viewed Brax as an NFL QB. I don't even think he wanted to be an NFL QB. Playing in space is his best ability.

It was Shuey who laid the coup de grace....***

Dec 27, 2016, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Braxton Miller was an above average QB with NFL potential ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It was Shuey who laid the coup de grace....***

Dec 27, 2016, 1:53 PM

http://www.cleveland.com/osu/index.ssf/2014/01/ohio_state_qb_braxton_miller_h.html

"Ohio State junior quarterback Braxton Miller hurt his right throwing shoulder on the fifth play of Friday night's 40-35 loss to Clemson in the Orange Bowl when he was sacked by Clemson defensive end Vic Beasley. Miller said he played the rest of the game with pain that was a “nine-and-a-half” on a scale of one to 10."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

Dec 27, 2016, 1:41 PM

I love you guys, truly do. If someone had said something remotely close to this about a Clemson player the responses on here would have been "They don't respect us. We shouldn't even show up for the game. Why even play. Poor us."

Most Buckeye fans don't disagree about Barret's performance this year, but I personally can't understand why you would say this into a microphone. Give Urban Meyer some actual bulletin board material?

He also said Curtis Samuel, who your coaches have praised in every single presser, hasn't seen a Defense like Clemson's. Let's just imagine for a minute that OSU didn't play Michigan (S&P #1), or Wisconsin (S&P #5), or Penn St. (S&P #16), then yeah, you'd be right. But no, we've played two teams higher ranked on Defense than Clemson (S&P #6) and another just outside the top 15. Again, I get that Johnson is confident, but while Venables and Dabo are so straight laced and complimentary about the opponent, to have a player say this is quite extraordinary.

Link to anyone that's said this....

Dec 27, 2016, 1:56 PM

"We shouldn't even show up for the game. Why even play."

It's all good, you'll be a hurtin buckaroo after the game Saturday night, just like the team and the rest of your fanbase.

Re: Link to anyone that's said this....

Dec 27, 2016, 2:01 PM

Y'all have 8,000 new threads on SCAR alone in the last three days so how the h*ll would I do that?

With so many examples it should be quite simple for you to

Dec 27, 2016, 2:10 PM

link to a single post that's said that about our team.

Re: With so many examples it should be quite simple for you to

Dec 27, 2016, 2:17 PM

See Below. This was in reply to actually a pretty reasonable, though small sample sized, assessment of Clemson's team. The reviewer was only using film from FSU and Pitt games, and admitted as much up front.

We mentioned DW has thrown 15 picks this year and all h*ll breaks loose on here, but slam JT Barrett and "we want that kid back for another year". Y'all are too funny.

You aren't very good at math are you.

Dec 27, 2016, 3:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Link to anyone that's said this.... ]

Maybe you should repeat second grade, when they teach advanced counting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK, that's funny right there...

Dec 28, 2016, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Link to anyone that's said this.... ]

We do tend to obsess over the losers to our east

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 27, 2016, 2:14 PM [ in reply to Link to anyone that's said this.... ]

Moonshiner
All-Pro [699]
TigerPulse: 95%

Re: dude, the state of Ohio sucks and so does Ohio state.
Posted: Dec 22, 2016 1:44 PM

We suck
Y'all already have us beat
We might not even show

See you there
(-:

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=20716752#20716752

LOLOLOL***

Dec 27, 2016, 2:18 PM

That little winky-smiley thing at the bottom...it means

Dec 27, 2016, 2:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Link to anyone that's said this.... ]

something.

Fans being fans is nothing to get butthurt over. Or, you could just stay in your safe space over at 11w.

Dec 27, 2016, 2:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Link to anyone that's said this.... ]

Did you really just post that? Really? The fact that you couldn't tell he was being extremely sarcastic tells us all we need to know about you and your opinions.

Dec 27, 2016, 2:33 PM

You're the one missing the point. I know and those at 11W know how good a team Clemson is. But any time anything remotely honest is posted about your team you act like it's a direct shot at you. I know he wasn't serious, but he, and many Clemson faithful, always feel as if the media is out to get them. You want to be Elite, then start acting like Dabo and stop focusing on the one negative thing in a string of positives about your team.

Again, I guarantee if Malik Hooker said DW was "turnover prone" y'all would flip out. Just like every Clemson talking head and fan on here saying DW should have won the Heisman. With 15 INTs.

Dec 27, 2016, 2:39 PM

chill sunshine - saturday around the corner. have you met gwp yet?? you really should

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 27, 2016, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Link to anyone that's said this.... ]

Watson is turnover prone . Heck , he was in 2015 as well .
The thing is though , he is also touchdown prone and given to beating teams in his way . There is no charge for the whooping y'all will recieve on Saturday , much like the freedom to say what you like on the interwebs .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 27, 2016, 2:41 PM

You're actually proving my point. You and I can say things about JT and DeShaun: we're fans, we're supposed to say those things on message boards. But I wouldn't want OSU DBs saying that about Watson. I wouldn't think you would want your players talking like that days before the biggest game of the year.

Dec 27, 2016, 2:44 PM

Once again, I completely agree.

Let it go SCBuckeye

Dec 27, 2016, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Link to anyone that's said this.... ]

I agree that although Jadar may in fact be speaking the truth, little good could come from it. DBs are a different breed though often being alone on their ownisland, so I can understand him going rogue and stating his opinion. If I was a coach, I would prefer him keep silent or go full out the other way and butter up JT's muffin. For now, I would suggest you...

https://youtu.be/4HFhJ5FP_LY

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what does it matter?!?! If he can't back up his words then

Dec 27, 2016, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Link to anyone that's said this.... ]

He doesn't deserve to win. Fans put way too much into this. If you don't think the second the ball his placed the teams aren't talking trash to each other you're crazy!!!! It happens the whole game. Just a talking point for fans. I venture to guess you never played football? Amirite?!?!

Re: what does it matter?!?! If he can't back up his words then

Dec 27, 2016, 3:02 PM

HS and college bro.

I'm not your bro, chief!! In all reality JT will probably

Dec 27, 2016, 3:08 PM

Toast Johnson on a play or two as he ball hawks a lot and may miss an assignment. That being said I am in the boat that talking is part of the game, never bothered me before now and never will. If you played college ball, surprised it bothers you so much.

Re: I'm not your bro, chief!! In all reality JT will probably

Dec 27, 2016, 3:21 PM

It doesn't bother me, I'm surprised that with Dabo, Venables, DW, and the rest of the crew saying all the right things that an experienced guy like Johnson would actually say something like that. Again, I agree with his assessment, just can't believe he said it.

And my other point is that so many on here defend him and his swagger, but would absolutely destroy an opponent who said anything remotely negative about one of their players.

Re: I'm not your bro, chief!! In all reality JT will probably

Dec 27, 2016, 7:28 PM

How you liking that lost cost of living in the South?

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 27, 2016, 2:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Link to anyone that's said this.... ]

I actually agree with just about everything you just said. Tnet would be going crazy right now if an Ohio st player said something like that. I just think that was an idiotic post for you to use to make your point. And don't paint with a broad brush, there are lots of Clemson fans that don't get offended when ESPN or other fan bases say something about Clemson that isn't a complement. You just find a lot that do on tnet.

Dec 27, 2016, 2:58 PM

Yeah, I work with a Clemson guy, former pitcher, and we've had some great conversations this year, and especially over the last two weeks. Ins and outs, strengths and weaknesses, just a lot of different thoughts on the game. He's probably the first Clemson fan I've talked to that doesn't get bent out of shape when you spot a deficiency with the team.

Likewise, I can already tell you the areas of concern with OSU: QB play, Right Tackle in pass pro, WR separation, LB in pass dropbacks.

But so many Clemson fans are living in the Clemsoning days. Dabo said it's over, fans need to starting acting like it and cheer without a chip on their shoulder.

cheering with a chip on their shoulder?!? ??????

Dec 27, 2016, 3:01 PM

That was one of the most pathetic things I've ever read!!

Re: cheering with a chip on their shoulder?!? ??????

Dec 27, 2016, 3:04 PM

I love that you guys have C L E M S O N I N G "###" out. Just shows we're still dealing with the minor leagues over here.

Dec 27, 2016, 2:49 PM [ in reply to Re: Link to anyone that's said this.... ]

I have no problem with the players talking before games, especially if it's facts like Jadar spoke today. "We've defeinitely played better QB's." True statement.

Dec 27, 2016, 3:00 PM

so f'n what?? what's your point? do you even have one? is bentley playing in bham? this is football nancy - my guess is the only ball you've played was with your partner or on playstation.

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Dec 27, 2016, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Link to anyone that's said this.... ]

Who cares how a fan base reacts to what one of their players said about an opposing player besides you? Clemson is a good team, OSU is a good team, it will be exiting and I am looking forward to it! Keep on trolling!!

First if Jadar says it,he'll back it up.

Dec 27, 2016, 2:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Jadar Johnson ]

Second, this is not like Oklahoma running their mouths,though I wish players would keep mouths shut,Clemson did beat OSU the last time we played when our team was not as good as it is now and your team was better on D at WR.RB and QB.

Third, I can't stop laughing long enough to type what I really think about B1G D's racking up stats against lackluster ,SLOW B1G Offenses.

Exactly.....

Dec 27, 2016, 2:09 PM

the B1G is more overrated than the $EC this year....

Big 10 offensive rankings for yards per game...

Illinois 123rd
Indiana 51st
Iowa 120th
Maryland 96th
Michigan 46th
Mich St. 74th
Minnesota 106h
Nebraska 86th
Nortwestern 77th
Ohio St. 21st
Penn St. 54th
Purdue 81st
Rutgers 128th
Wisconsin 88th

Those defenses sure have been challenged.....

Re: Exactly.....

Dec 27, 2016, 2:11 PM

That's because they play those big bad BIG 10 defense's man. If their offenses played in the ACC we would be talking top 10 across the board no doubt!!!!!

So,the best Offense they played, Michigan,

Dec 28, 2016, 11:14 AM [ in reply to Exactly..... ]

had a one armed QB when they played them ?

Dec 27, 2016, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Jadar Johnson ]

Rankings reflect only the numbers and the numbers of those who you've faced my friend .
Clemson as a team is more talented and more physical than any of the 3 you named , and if you scoff at this notion you will be convinced late Saturday night .
No ESPin here , the B1G has some nice teams but saying that they're better because they ranked higher than Clemson is a little shortsighted .

DB23

Dec 27, 2016, 2:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Jadar Johnson ]

>why you would say this into a microphone.
> Give Urban Meyer some actual bulletin board
> d material?

Huh? Like because of this, the Buckeyes will NOW get angry and reach down into their Big 10 bucket o' Tryin' Hard? As if they're not intending to do their best regardless?

You sure you're not a Gamecock? Like, "They done disrespected us! Now we not lose by 49 again cuz we now have mad and did not like! No more nice! Derp!"

It's two top-notch teams loaded with NFL aspirants. Both are going to do their best, no matter what a pack of fans on various forums say.

I like jadar

Dec 27, 2016, 1:55 PM

Hes nfl

your pulse is 56

Dec 27, 2016, 2:26 PM

lets see if we can get it to 7

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic