Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Played 66 out of 72
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Played 66 out of 72

Nov 12, 2018, 2:52 PM

That traveled this week. The future is looking bright(as well as the present). A lot of reserves getting reps is a nice problem to have. Go Tigers!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link ?

Nov 12, 2018, 2:53 PM

Thanks,been looking for that info

Re: Link ?

Nov 12, 2018, 3:01 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Playing-time-breakdown-Freshmen-continue-to-make-impact-on-road-31508

Re: Played 66 out of 72

Nov 12, 2018, 3:04 PM

When teams like South Carolina complain they don't have any depth, it is because they don't trust the guys behind the starters. Dabo and company trust the people on his team. Also want to point out when Dabo says we can win with any of these QB's at the start of the year people said, this is just coach speak and we really need Kelly B or Trevor to be healthy to be successful but there is a lot to be said for belief. Dabo believes in his team, lets them go out there and learn in constructive yet not putting them in a position to fail miserably.

I just can't say enough about how Dabo runs Clemson. Great coaches, put people in a position to be successful and plans ahead and lets everyone know their role and why a backup might get snaps in the first or second quarter so that everyone is on the same page and not hurting team chemistry by wanting more snaps and complaining about it to anyone who will listen. This is also why I never complain when the staff lets the 3rd or 4th string guys stay in the game and give up a late touchdown in a game that doesn't mean anything to fans or the media but improves that player by leaps and bounds because he was out there learning instead of running up the score to make things look better than they really are.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic