Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Deon done for good?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Is Deon done for good?

Dec 29, 2015, 11:24 PM

Some seem to think so? This is his first major offense and deserves a chance next season but not playoff or championship game. And I hope they don't give any of the three a ring when we win it all!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He let down his team at the worst possible time.

Dec 29, 2015, 11:25 PM

What do you think?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

NCAA rules say he misses a full year.***

Dec 29, 2015, 11:27 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NCAA rules say he misses a full year.***

Dec 29, 2015, 11:29 PM

How often does this actually happen? Players would miss a year constantly.

Dec 29, 2015, 11:31 PM [ in reply to NCAA rules say he misses a full year.*** ]

I think it's an internal Clemson punishment. Interesting call for Dabo - he's the one who knows the kid and all the details about the Miami game suspension

Tough call, because no matter what age he is, he placed his vices above the program and his team mates

Dec 29, 2015, 11:32 PM [ in reply to NCAA rules say he misses a full year.*** ]

That was changed to 6 months

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Dec 29, 2015, 11:34 PM

The entire ncaa rule is in a previous article

Dec 29, 2015, 11:34 PM [ in reply to Re: NCAA rules say he misses a full year.*** ]

Dec 29, 2015, 11:34 PM [ in reply to Re: NCAA rules say he misses a full year.*** ]

Dec 29, 2015, 11:49 PM [ in reply to Re: NCAA rules say he misses a full year.*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

i did not know that,where did you see that***

Dec 29, 2015, 11:54 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Link...

Dec 30, 2015, 12:03 AM

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=18640487

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Link...

Dec 30, 2015, 12:17 AM

All three need to lose their scholarships. This team, coaches have worked too hard to be forced to face this right before a semi game.
We don't want them on the team and we hope that Dabo does the right thing. I say "we" as this represents my family, other fans.

CU - Wouldn't want to BU to all 3 of you!

Dec 29, 2015, 11:50 PM [ in reply to Re: NCAA rules say he misses a full year.*** ]

Dec 29, 2015, 11:50 PM [ in reply to Re: NCAA rules say he misses a full year.*** ]

Re: Is Deon done for good?

Dec 29, 2015, 11:29 PM

Wasn't Cain suspended for the Miami game for "unknown reasons?" I really can't remember. I think it is going to be dicey whether he comes back to Clemson.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2015, 11:30 PM

He was said to have missed a team meeting or been late to it can't quite remember. However that's hardly a reason to kick him off the team.

Dec 30, 2015, 12:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Is Deon done for good? ]

I think he's history. He obviously screwed up somehow before the Miami game. And now he's let his team down before the second biggest game in the program's history. Mike Williams is back next year. I'd say goodbye to Deon. Sad, but I think it has to be done.

Dec 30, 2015, 12:27 AM

Deon is not done but maybe for this year with 2 games left. He'll be back next year for sure. This is his first offense for smoking weed.

Dec 30, 2015, 12:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Is Deon done for good? ]

Miami game suspension was for attitude adjustment...no way he's done for good. Other 2...definitely.

Dec 29, 2015, 11:30 PM

Hoods original post was 2 are possibly done for good. Cain may be safe from permanent banishment.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's 1/2 season - not 6 months

Dec 29, 2015, 11:59 PM

he NCAA does year-round drug testing, but it currently only tests for marijuana during bowl games in football and at the championship level for other Division I sports. If an athlete tests positive for marijuana, the person cannot participate in the bowl game or championship event and most sit out half of the ensuing season.

I don't think so. This is his first offense that I'm aware of and Dabo seems to be somewhat fair***

Dec 30, 2015, 12:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic