Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Linebacker & Secondary Questions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,030

Linebacker & Secondary Questions

Jan 26, 2016, 5:46 PM

Alright so up front, we have a good guess of who will fill the gaps of Lawson and Dodd but what about Blanks, Goodson, Alexander, Kearse, and Green?

Would love to see Chad Smith and one of the early enrolees fill the void there. Something tells me Dorian O'Daniel isn't the answer to replace Blanks. Would love to get a backer with good size in that spot. In the secondary I would expect Jadar Johnson and Adrian Baker to be among the new faces back there making plays but I feel like to some extent those roles are there for the taking. Would love some activity out of Fields and Van Smith too.

Also don't like us scrambling and picking up Nolan Turner. He doesn't help us beat even Wofford.

Thoughts? Concerns?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thanks, but no comment; crump's opposed to personal attacks

Jan 26, 2016, 5:48 PM

coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Linebacker & Secondary Questions

Jan 26, 2016, 5:54 PM

Dumb post of the day.

My only concern is you not reading through the already-posted threads that have covered "filling in the voids" ad nauseum since the championship game.

Skip to page 6 or so.

Jan 26, 2016, 5:56 PM

I apologize for not sitting on this web page all day and reading every single post. Thanks

Jan 26, 2016, 6:01 PM

Mmmmmhmmmmmmm

Jan 26, 2016, 6:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Linebacker & Secondary Questions ]

You're welcome.

Jan 26, 2016, 6:01 PM

I can't speak to all the positions, but Venables seems to like using a Nickel at the SAM position, and it's worked great so far. No need for more size. That said Wiggins will fill in that position for Blanks since he had it going into the season last year.

I think you see johnson and wiggins at safety

Jan 26, 2016, 6:04 PM

Odaniel is MORE than capable of filling blanks spot. I personally think it's an upgrade talent wise, with a little less experience. I expect great things our of D.O. Van Smith and Muse will play a roll for sure. Jadar has the starting spot to lose. Baker/Fields/Carter/Frosh other cb spot up for grabs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2016, 6:05 PM

You do realize who Nolan Turners dad is? correct? You do realize how close he and Dabo were at Alabama .. Correct. WE didn't scramble for Turner, i can guarantee you Dabo had that done way back... He had replacements he could make and that's what he did.

Jan 26, 2016, 6:10 PM

That's the problem. Does Saban make scholarship space for his friends kids who are low/mid major players. I don't care who the kids dad is or who he knows. I want to win more. Sooner or later we need to draw the line because those scholarships could be used on real talent, even if they don't play right away I guarantee they will be better for our team in practice. Same goes for the Davis twins, Brian Dawkins kid too. They'll never play.

Jan 26, 2016, 6:12 PM

You're burying yourself with every word. His father has ALS and his Dabo's roommate from Alabama, who "saved his life". Before you get flamed beyond repair, just walk away from this thread. You want to win more? We lost one fn game this year a**hole. You're horrible.

Jan 26, 2016, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Linebacker & Secondary Questions ]

You are really having a bad day.Relax.There is a lot of things
that should be more important to you than trying to 2nd guess
Dabo.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 26, 2016, 6:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Linebacker & Secondary Questions ]

God help us if we start treating kids like Saban does. How do you know these are wasted? What makes you such an expert? Guess you knew all along how good Renfrow was going to be? Get a life, our coaches know what they are doing.

Jan 26, 2016, 8:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Linebacker & Secondary Questions ]

Better question - Why do you care so much??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

responses to this thread are so disappointing...

Jan 26, 2016, 6:13 PM

minus @deadsolidperfect

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: Blanks and Kearse won't really be missed.***

Jan 26, 2016, 7:25 PM

Yes, after reading your post, I have concerns.***

Jan 26, 2016, 8:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dorian O'Daniel

Jan 26, 2016, 8:38 PM

Is the best of any players you mentioned. Guy is a baller.

Jadar/Muse/Van/Tank/Baker/Fields we're pretty loaded actually.

LB We have plenty.

Not worried especially with that cupcake schedule.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,030
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic