Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lindsay on Hannity tonight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 59
| visibility 1

Lindsay on Hannity tonight

Jun 9, 2015, 11:02 PM

Is he really a republican?

Pretty weak interview for a POT US candidate.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Lindsay is an embarrassment to true conservatives in SC

Jun 9, 2015, 11:26 PM

He has sided with Obama enough times he might as well run as a democrat. Sadly he will still probably do well in SC because the majority of traditional GOP'ers in the state will vote for him just because he's from SC and is a part of the "good-ole-boy" system.

Graham is nothing more than a big spending liberal posing as a conservative.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm liberal and Lindey Graham is a far right winger to Liberals....

Jun 10, 2015, 12:20 AM

Nothing liberal about him, unless it's the "gay" rumors about him that makes you think him liberal. He has been one of the most anti-Obama senators ever since the President took office.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good Lord, your stupidity never ceases to amaze me

Jun 10, 2015, 9:06 AM

Graham's voting record is more liberal than almost every other GOP Senator. If you truly believe what you posted, then it proves how someone like Obama can get elected as POTUS.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re:" I'm liberal "..Bro, I don't believe that I would have

Jun 10, 2015, 10:52 AM [ in reply to I'm liberal and Lindey Graham is a far right winger to Liberals.... ]

told that.

Why not?

Jun 10, 2015, 10:58 AM

It appears that the numbers are growing rapidly while those who identify as conservative are declining.

"For the first time in the decade and a half that Gallup has been tracking Americans’ ideologies, the percentage of those identifying their views on social issues as liberal has equaled the percentage of those who call themselves socially conservative.

Among 1,024 adults surveyed earlier this month, 31 percent said they were socially liberal — and 31 percent said they were socially conservative. The findings mark the lowest percentage of self-identified social conservatives and the highest percentage of self-identified social liberals since Gallup began asking the question in 1999.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/05/gallup-poll-social-conservatives-social-liberals-118208.html#ixzz3cff8J02o

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why not?

Jun 10, 2015, 11:17 AM

How about compare more than just social issues.... What about fiscal issues?

I am more socially liberal but I am fiscal conservative.

null

Jun 16, 2015, 12:08 PM

I was previously active in the Republican party, but have become much less so over time. The big reason is the influence of the religious right on social issues. I call myself a George HW Republican.

To me, the biggest issue on either side of the aisle is that they are against anything that helps the "opposition". Net neutrality is 100% a campaign issue. The Republicans were ready to pass a bill that gave the Democrats everything they wanted, but in order to preserve it as a campaign issue, the President made a speech that forced the FCC's hand.

There are just as many issues on the other side of the aisle. I have issues with The Affordable Care Act/Obamacare, but think that the right way to deal with them is to work within the existing framework to correct the problems. The Republicans, however, like it as a campaign issue and label anyone who tries to make it work a liberal traitor.

Sir, the first step to healing is to admit the problem

Jun 16, 2015, 12:13 PM

You are a liberal. You like government solutions to government-created problems.

But there's still hope!

and change.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 16, 2015, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Why not? ]

### does that have to do with my post?

null

You just earned some more popularity points on Tigernet.

Jun 10, 2015, 11:02 AM [ in reply to I'm liberal and Lindey Graham is a far right winger to Liberals.... ]

So that's where you get your personal attacks strategy from...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: I'm liberal and Lindey Graham is a far right winger to Liberals....

Jun 10, 2015, 11:11 AM [ in reply to I'm liberal and Lindey Graham is a far right winger to Liberals.... ]

What universe do you live in?

Re: I'm liberal and Lindey Graham is a far right winger to Liberals....

Jun 10, 2015, 11:14 AM [ in reply to I'm liberal and Lindey Graham is a far right winger to Liberals.... ]

"I'm liberal"...

No #### everyone here knows that. Most race baiters are.

null

Oh, yeah--I can see you've got NO political agenda.***

Jun 12, 2015, 3:57 PM

Re: Oh, yeah--I can see you've got NO political agenda.***

Jun 12, 2015, 3:58 PM

Most race baiters are liberal That is not really an opinion.

null

Since when are Rush, O'Reilly, and Hannity liberal? Or

Jun 12, 2015, 11:57 PM

are they RINOs, too? Because those are some stone-cold race-baiting jokers. I just find it hilarious you reprimanded me for saying "YOU'LL lose," with the "YOU'LL" referring to idiot neo-cons (which I guess you are) who somehow think Lindsey Graham is a liberal, when you're on here just as actively fanning the flames of division.

Bottom line--politics breeds winners and losers, and as long as your side keeps burying their head in the sands of Fox and right-wing talk radio, you'll continue to lose in national elections. Why don't you understand that? The rest of the world doesn't think like you. Fox, Rush, et. al have warped your brain, making you think you're part of some huge army. Fact: You are NOT part of some huge army. You're a loud fringe element that repeatedly finds itself shocked and stupefied when the election doesn't turn out like Karl Rove or #### Morris says it will. You've made it impossible for even reasonable conservative voices to be heard. So congrats on sabotaging your own party and on turning YOUR SIDE into losers.

Re: Since when are Rush, O'Reilly, and Hannity liberal? Or

Jun 13, 2015, 12:39 AM

Question for you: what caused the downfall of the Roman Empire?
Answer: Overbearing Liberal Policy. A tyrannical empire that taxed the crap out of its people to the point that there was an uprising. It was eventually overthrown. Liberalism Does Not Work! Just look at most of Europe. And the majority of Republicans have abandoned their conservative roots to become moderates and moderate/left.

Jun 13, 2015, 8:57 PM

I really hate to ask, but where in the world did you come up with that reason for the downfall of the Roman Empire? I can think of about a dozen reasons that I have read for their downfall(over expansion, training foreign soldiers in Roman methods, therefore losing the advantage of the legion's training, overpopulation which led to dependency on foreign sources for food which could be cut off by enemies, internal political squabbles that led to inferior generals that could be no threat to Caesars, incompetent leadership, a governmental entity dependent on constant warfare, over dependence on slave labor, a enlarging wealth gap between the rich and poor due to inflation and excessive taxation of the poor to SUPPORT THE MILITARY(sounds a lot more like MODERN CONSERVATIVE THAN LIBERAL POLICIES) decadence, (which is a stupid one, Rome conquered the world at its most decadent, and fell apart when it become moral and Christian), and quite a few more) but that is a new and quite bluntly, a silly one which flies in the face of historical fact!

Jun 14, 2015, 2:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Since when are Rush, O'Reilly, and Hannity liberal? Or ]

Roman Empire? No offense, you need to crack open a history book. Lol, there were no liberal policies in the Roman Empire. The only thing that could have been considered "liberal" were public sanitation and a constant supply of clean water. Other than that you could be put to death for even suggesting that Caesar was not a God.

Further, you might take a look at what were considered "liberal" policies have been in this country:

The idea that all men are created equal. (Conservatives of the time fought the idea as too broad)

The use of the above concept to end slavery.

Allowing women to own land. (Conservatives of the time believed women incapable of rational thought)

Allowing women to vote. (See above)

Allowing women to use birth control if they so chose. (Conservatives fought tooth and nail to prevent the "downfall of the american family)

The Civil Rights movement.(Conservatives fought for the continuation of a 2nd class citizenry)

Miranda, recognizing all charged with a crime the RIGHT to legal representation (previously only available to the rich).

Removing criminal laws that made homosexualality a crime punishable by jail.

The legalization of marriage between races. (Conservatives fought this on the grounds of "racial purity"

On and on what was considered "liberal" at the time, turned out to be cornerstones of our current democracy.

But beyond all of that, as long we allow ourselves to be polarized by "liberal" or "conservative" name tags then we all suffer.

Your being harvested by the wealthiest Americans and their corporations. Wake up or lose it all.

Jun 13, 2015, 12:55 AM [ in reply to Since when are Rush, O'Reilly, and Hannity liberal? Or ]

First off little budy I am not on the side of Fox.

Second off little buddy I have no party. #### both of them they are both garbage.

I agree with both sides on something things and disagree with them on others.

Stop toeing the party line and actually have your own thoughts.

null

He's basically the opposite of a libertarian***

Jun 10, 2015, 11:52 AM [ in reply to I'm liberal and Lindey Graham is a far right winger to Liberals.... ]

And this is why you'll lose in 2016.***

Jun 10, 2015, 12:47 AM [ in reply to Lindsay is an embarrassment to true conservatives in SC ]

Re: And this is why you'll lose in 2016.***

Jun 10, 2015, 8:35 AM

"you'll lose"

So sick and tired of people who treat political parties the same way the treat sports teams.

null

Re: Lindsay is an embarrassment

Jun 10, 2015, 7:36 AM [ in reply to Lindsay is an embarrassment to true conservatives in SC ]

Period

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Re: Lindsay is an embarrassment to true conservatives in SC

Jun 10, 2015, 8:21 AM [ in reply to Lindsay is an embarrassment to true conservatives in SC ]

is a demo for sure! he voted for those 2 idiots that obummer put on the SUP Court!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lindsay on Hannity tonight

Jun 9, 2015, 11:33 PM

He said he would have a rotating 1st lady!
Will he have Bruce in the rotation?

DONT TREAD ON ME

Ron Z

Jun 9, 2015, 11:53 PM

The fact he's running for president shows how out of touch he is with reality.

Rotating 1st lady? How many were born female?

Did he mention wanting to send troops to Syria, Iraq and

Jun 10, 2015, 12:08 AM

Libya and cut Social Security to pay for it like he did on Morning Joe last week?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Two mules fighting over a turnip...***

Jun 10, 2015, 12:47 AM

RHINO if there ever was one.***

Jun 10, 2015, 8:10 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2015, 9:09 AM

this compunction does not keep me up at night

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 10, 2015, 9:16 AM

Lindsey Graham is an embarrassment to the Republican Party, and if he gets the nod as the Republican candidate I'll have to find someone new to back. At least for the upcoming election.

However, I think there is zero shot he gets the nod and his announcement is just a big publicity stunt on his part.

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Graham isn't getting that nomination.

Jun 10, 2015, 11:00 AM

The right wingers have to think about this in a way that puts a candidate up against Clinton that has a true shot in a national election. Graham doesn't have that kind of gravitas. It will be Bush. Romney would have got it. Neither will/would have beat Clinton.

Given the overall weakness of the Republican field, Romney

Jun 10, 2015, 12:59 PM

may jump into the race by the fall.

I would not be surprised at all

Jun 10, 2015, 1:09 PM

by that, Chuck and if he stays away from Paul Ryan as the VP choice again and picks a less douchey person, I can live with him for four years as the President.

He talks really big and everything, but his voting record

Jun 10, 2015, 11:07 AM

tells a very different tale

He only votes conservative when bills have no chance of passing anyways

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Do you people really believe

Jun 10, 2015, 11:14 AM

It's gonna make any difference what party holds the presidency? There is very little difference between the two parties now and they are both controlled by the same big corporations/donors.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Honestly?

Jun 10, 2015, 11:17 AM

I really don't.

I believe 90% of politicians are the exact same, the only difference is dems want to run while gop wants to jog towards the cliff

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Re: Honestly?

Jun 10, 2015, 11:18 AM

Exactly, what will be will be. No difference other than a couple social issues.

Message was edited by: gville76®

Agree with that but do not want

Jun 10, 2015, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Do you people really believe ]

the right wing party Supreme Court justice appointments. That is where some of the social issue dominoes fall, but overall you are right.

Re: Do you people really believe

Jun 10, 2015, 5:03 PM [ in reply to Do you people really believe ]

> It's gonna make any difference what party holds the
> presidency? There is very little difference between
> the two parties now and they are both controlled by
> the same big corporations/donors.

Your dead on. Corporations and they're "PACS" contribute the lions share to political campaigns. Only, their not contributions, they're investments. They want and get something for those investments. Check out your hospital bill, cable bill, power bill, auto insurance, health insurance, doctors office, gas bill, prescription meds....etc, etc, etc.

Meanwhile, the smoke and mirrors part, they've got everyone hung up on "liberal, conservative, gay rights, medical marijuana, the decline of the family and all the other nonsense people love to fight over. All of THAT while everyone's wallet is being harvested by corporate interests.

The next big pitch, that many will fall for, is going to be "economic inequality". Both parties are going to sell it to get elected. A lot of people are going to buy it....and everything you pay for will continue to rise.

Tom is a person, Jerry is a person....but Tom and Jerry's is a corporation. And that corporation can donate unlimited amount of money into lobbying and campaign contributions. It has the same legal standing under the law as a human except one notable exception, it can sue the federal government and you cant.

Anyone who believes that politicians take money without quid pro quo....is misinformed or dillusional. So go ahead and fight over "conservative" or "liberal" values... and continue to watch your wallet get lifted.

Amen :)

Excellent assessment of the our great "Capitalist Con"...

Jun 10, 2015, 7:25 PM

TNet has several of these mouth breathing lemmings that are far too brainwashed to understand the media/politico scam of the Bush/Clinton dynasty. Though I disagree with a few of his stances, the only candidate for the masses is Bernie Sanders. Of course, you wouldn't know he's even running considering his 'network' coverage.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Boom. You and GVegas76 are on top of it.

Jun 10, 2015, 7:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Do you people really believe ]

<< everyone's wallet is being harvested by corporate interests >>

Beautiful and true. Plus what's not even there yet through debt. The long bright shadow.

Since the Supreme Court shot down the campaign finance restrictions leaving America's democratic message and process to be bought and paid for by corporations and boards, the only fix here is a constitutional amendment to outlaw the practice. Couple this with another constitutional amendment, similar to the one drawn up for the presidency not too far back, limiting terms in congress and the senate accordingly, and we might be getting somewhere.

Capitalism is a winner and driver of dreams like little before it, but it does need checks and balances. We're letting the democratic oversight of that capitalism escape through the stacked deck that it is today. A little socialism isn't the worst thing either. It has its place. It'd be cool if news discussed topics that actually mattered versus the parade of distractions they float out.

Go Tigers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Boom. You and GVegas76 are on top of it.

Jun 11, 2015, 7:15 AM

Politics, much like the way racial issues are covered by the mainstream media, keep people divided. That's their intended purpose. Attract the attention upwards, while you get kicked below the belt. Much like a great illusionist.

Exactly ^^^^^^^^ THIS!***

Jun 12, 2015, 5:36 PM [ in reply to He talks really big and everything, but his voting record ]

Jun 12, 2015, 5:34 PM

Graham is an embarrassment to the state of SC. He flip flops to whatever suits him at a specific time.(or whatever McCain tells him to think.) If anyone from the state of SC should run for POTUS, it should be Trey Gowdy. He would bring an actual set of nads to an office that has been lacking them for 8 years.

I'm a conservative Republican, and I like Lindsay as he gets

Jun 12, 2015, 5:56 PM

things done. I am not a tea party supporter as you must be willing to compromise some to get things accomplished. Any other stance will continue in gridlock, accomplishing nothing. Lindsay Graham a statesman for President of the USA!

Lindsay Graham gets very little done!!!!!!!

Jun 12, 2015, 6:50 PM

He talks incessantly about what he will do on all the Sunday morning talk shows, but, he very rarely gets anything accomplished. He has Brainwashed all of the military retirees
that relocate to the SC Coast.

In politics and coaching we all have our opinions, & we each

Jun 12, 2015, 6:56 PM

think our opinion is correct when none of us REALLY knows.......seriously.

Solos -- Bernie Sanders is an avowed Socialist

Jun 12, 2015, 6:56 PM [ in reply to Lindsay Graham gets very little done!!!!!!! ]

Bernie wants to incorporate a 90% Tax rate!!!!!!!!! This is INSANE!!!!!!! More failed big Govt. Programs. Bernie really should relocate to Greece, Spain, Italy, Portugal or any other place in which Liberal policies have destroyed Economies.

Re: Solos -- Bernie Sanders is an avowed Socialist

Jun 14, 2015, 1:52 PM

That's out of context. What he was talking about was the wealthiest class whose uber wealth has destroyed the democratic process. To wit, what he actually said:

"Harwood brought up that some have likened efforts to combat income inequality to Nazi Germany.

Sanders noted sarcastically, “When radical, socialist Dwight D. Eisenhower was president, I think the highest marginal tax rate was something like 90 percent.”

Harwood followed up by asking, “When you think about something like 90 percent, you don’t think that’s obviously too high?” to which Sanders replied, “No.”

He continued, “What I think is obscene…when you have the top one-tenth of one percent owning almost as much as the bottom 90.”

I'm not sure I agree with 90%. However, I do agree that that the billionaires in America have fixed the system. Your vote matters very little because the candidates are chosen, with they're political donations, who you get to vote for in the first place. The game is fixed.

Re: Lindsay Graham gets very little done!!!!!!!

Jun 12, 2015, 8:34 PM [ in reply to Lindsay Graham gets very little done!!!!!!! ]

he votes with the libs/demos

Jun 12, 2015, 10:47 PM

Bingo.^^^^€^^

Jun 13, 2015, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Lindsay Graham gets very little done!!!!!!! ]

Exactly. He says one thing for votes while pandering to conservatives (a demographic which he is NOT a part of)here in SC and on Sunday shows, then goes back to the beltway and votes against the views of the people he's supposed to represent. I'm shocked that so many cannot see through the charade. He's a typical politician and a representative of the career political establishment machine...much like Hillary. Well, Hillary IS the machine.

Rest assured though, whoever emerges as the biggest threat to Hillary and the Dems from the GOP will be immediately destroyed by Hollywood and the media.....early on.

Re: I'm a conservative Republican, and I like Lindsay as he gets

Jun 12, 2015, 8:31 PM [ in reply to I'm a conservative Republican, and I like Lindsay as he gets ]

when he voted for those 2 idiot women that obummer put on the Sur Court I will never for him!!!!!!!!!

Jun 12, 2015, 7:45 PM

Regarding Graham's candidacy, "If a tree falls in the forest, and no one hears it....?"

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ClemTigs

Lindsay, Hannity and acceptability

Jun 15, 2015, 9:19 AM

Many of us consider Senator Graham as unacceptable since he is NOT ADEQUATELY CONSERVATIVE.

Seriously, though, would he not be a good president?

As citizens we deserve the best we can find ... and perfection must/should be set aside.

For the good of the USA ... I support this good man.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually he is...

Jun 15, 2015, 7:05 PM

a woman named Linda.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When was the last time the pubs nominated the favorite

Jun 16, 2015, 12:17 PM

of the conservatives, (and I mean the Christian, socially conservative, Rush-listening, Reagan-admiring, conservatives) and that nominee lost?

Then counter that, when was the last time the pub power players got their guy and he won?

Jun 16, 2015, 12:28 PM

unless someone is going to get rid of medicare, social security, entitlements, subsidies, then they are all big spending liberals.

Replies: 59
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic