Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From reading Xavier Thomas' posts on Twitter...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

From reading Xavier Thomas' posts on Twitter...

Nov 6, 2016, 10:53 PM

Unfortunately I think that the coots have all but locked him up. There is still hope and a long way to go but everything he posts lately is about them.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My sympathies go out to the young man.

Nov 6, 2016, 11:07 PM

My prediction is poor oversight leads to a program rotting from the inside out. 2-3 years from now you will see infighting, transfers, and a possibly talented roster with more losses than you might expect. Undisciplined.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My sympathies go out to the young man.

Nov 6, 2016, 11:09 PM

Good luck to the young man because he is going to need it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like most recruits, he tweets about his last visit

Nov 6, 2016, 11:20 PM

He loved the louisville game. Assume he's coming to watch us beat the chickens.

Re: Like most recruits, he tweets about his last visit

Nov 6, 2016, 11:24 PM

My first cousin coached him in little league note he's the head coach of Florence which is Xavier schools biggest rival I just talked to my cousin at a family reunion two weeks ago and basically he told me he talked to xt a good bit and told me he was 90% usuc but you never know maybe Dabo van pull a rabbit

Re: Like most recruits, he tweets about his last visit

Nov 6, 2016, 11:24 PM [ in reply to Like most recruits, he tweets about his last visit ]

My first cousin coached him in little league note he's the head coach of Florence which is Xavier schools biggest rival I just talked to my cousin at a family reunion two weeks ago and basically he told me he talked to xt a good bit and told me he was 90% usuc but you never know maybe Dabo van pull a rabbit

Re: From reading Xavier Thomas' posts on Twitter...

Nov 6, 2016, 11:29 PM

Another Clowney situation I guess. A Big time in-state Talent that up a Gamecock fan. It's a shame really.

Re: From reading Xavier Thomas' posts on Twitter...

Nov 7, 2016, 4:43 AM

Y'all might be right, but he flips and flops all over the place. Nothing is done till signing day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1 player doesn't make team.

Nov 7, 2016, 4:46 AM

Clemson is a machine now and we will be great for a decade with Dabo. I hope he has a great career. His team won't ever be great though.

Re: 1 player doesn't make team.

Nov 7, 2016, 5:09 AM

Depends if he is scared of competition, or if he wants to be BMOC at a school where they idolize players, and it doesn't matter if they win or not, but they play in the almighty $EC. You know they are feeing him crap so high, it's funny. OR, he might have just grown up a coot fan and that's who he wants to play for.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2016, 8:55 AM

first time on tigernet all I see is ignorant fans that don't know much about much and are jealous and scared of what we have started. Hey, if we only get him bc "he's always been a fan",then so be it. Don't act like ya'll never gotten recruit because of clemson being his favorite team. See ya'll 11/26. goodluck to ya

Nov 7, 2016, 9:00 AM

lol, dirtpeckers are funny sometimes..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2016, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: 1 player doesn't make team. ]

Oh man we messed up now, we pissed off DREWB1231, because he thought on a place called Tigernet we would be talking nice about them chickens from the midlands. Sorry Drew but I think you should head to FGF to see a common mindset from your own fan base, where they talk about how great it is to be a chicken and how some 19 year old that should still be in high school is better than DW4 already...

Nov 7, 2016, 9:29 AM

I 100% agree JB isn't as good as DW right now. But he is easily a better NFL prospect only 3 games into his career than DW is and you know it's true. So you can be a hater ya'll can be keyboard warriors talk all the #### you want but it doesn't change the fact that clemson's being a top 5 team is over after this year. like I said earlier see ya November 266

Re: This little coot is cute...actually believes we stop

Nov 7, 2016, 9:32 AM

dominating after DW leaves, LOL.

We just re-load, coot.

Remember, JB hasn't played against anyone good. Wait till he does, then you'll see how mediocre he is.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: This little coot is cute...actually believes we stop

Nov 7, 2016, 9:36 AM

ya'll lose your whole offense, please don't be that ignorant to think that ya'll wont have struggles to begin the year.

I agree, we will have our struggles on offense early in the year

Nov 7, 2016, 9:56 AM

But the talent we have at the QB position says we won't struggle for long. I don't think we will have a preseason top 5 team but that doesn't mean we won't end up there by mid- late season. We've had top 10- 15 recruiting classes the last 5- 6 years. We are reloading every year, not rebuilding. South Carolina could very well end up in the same situation but it will be a while my friend, if ever.

Nov 7, 2016, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Re: 1 player doesn't make team. ]

Might want to slow it down a bit.

JB appears to be on the same potential level as Watson. But Watson has shown it for three years and a likely top 5 NFL draft pick so it's a little early to call JB better.

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Nov 7, 2016, 9:42 AM

Watson will not be a top 5 pick. Maybe one of the first 5 Qbs to be selected. He's throw 10 INTs, thats enough right there to show he isn't a polished enough at QB. but hey, you prolly think 10 INTs are good or some stupid clemson logic

Ha. Watch Watson's 1st TD pass at UGA

Nov 7, 2016, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Re: 1 player doesn't make team. ]

That was Watson's time he'd touched a ball in D1 football. Watson's first 3 games were at #10 UGA and at #1 FSU.

Your little high school Sr can't even compare to that. He's had a nice run against 3 bottom feeders.

Re: Ha. Watch Watson's 1st TD pass at UGA

Nov 7, 2016, 9:59 AM

Not to mention Watson's first start he threw for 400 and 6TDs against a MUCH better school than UMASS that Bentley threw for a measly 200 and 2 TDs. LOL

Nov 7, 2016, 10:25 AM [ in reply to Re: 1 player doesn't make team. ]

The only 'keyboard warrior' is you. Why are you even posting on this site? Now, put down the miller light and the cigarette and go play in traffic.

Nov 7, 2016, 10:04 AM [ in reply to Re: 1 player doesn't make team. ]

Jealous of what you have started? Child please....we're only coming off a National Championship appearance and have been ranked in the top 2 every CFP poll released the last 2 seasons. Deer God you are delusional.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jealous of what they have started...

Nov 7, 2016, 11:56 AM

LOL

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic