Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
something something gullible group of idiots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 466

something something gullible group of idiots

Feb 20, 2020, 1:46 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Groundhog-day-26903009

https://news.yahoo.com/rohrabacher-confirms-he-offered-trump-pardon-to-assange-for-proof-russia-didnt-hack-dnc-email-131438007.html
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/1lIFGQqYL7YgnDEg6Yi9dQ--~B/aD0xNTM2O3c9MjMwNDtzbT0xO2FwcGlkPXl0YWNoeW9u/https://media-mbst-pub-ue1.s3.amazonaws.com/creatr-images/2020-02/39cc3520-53e2-11ea-b13f-90e1b9eff700">

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and

Feb 20, 2020, 2:00 PM

Trump. Swear to God.”

- Republican House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s fire up another investigation

Feb 20, 2020, 2:02 PM

Could be something there

Or could be a guy going rogue and making promises out of his a$$ for information.

If I offer a recruit $250k that I don’t have to come play at Clemson, is that on Dabo and Co?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like i said, gullible group of idiots

Feb 20, 2020, 2:36 PM

https://www.rohrabacher.com/news

His personal blog
Or should I cut and paste it to make it easy for you?

lol

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Like i said, gullible group of idiots

Feb 20, 2020, 2:41 PM

I get that and it's certainly possible, but aren't you the least bit worried that we're 24 hours away from Trump tweeting "Of course I floated pardons, because there's nothing wrong with that, and I'm a big boy president who does what he wants." and then you'll have to change your argument?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

can someone translate this for me? ;-)***

Feb 20, 2020, 2:43 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: can someone translate this for me? ;-)***

Feb 20, 2020, 2:47 PM

So by concentrating on the Trump never actually authorized the pardon, you're implying that it would be a problem if he had.

no, he never even did what everyone is saying he did

Feb 20, 2020, 2:58 PM

or was trying to do. Set up a pardon cause, brace for it, Russia!
We're on this whole Russia delusion again.

He can pardon all he wants. These false stories were trying to make it seem like he was trying to set something up to help Russia. smh

Re: no, he never even did what everyone is saying he did

Feb 20, 2020, 3:22 PM

That's more like it.

let me paste the USEFUL lines

Feb 20, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Like i said, gullible group of idiots ]

At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange. Likewise, I was not directed by Trump or anyone else connected with him to meet with Julian Assange. I was on my own fact finding mission at personal expense to find out information I thought was important to our country.

At no time did I offer Julian Assange anything from the President because I had not spoken with the President about this issue at all.

Gullible group of Idiots
#GroundHog Day!

sounds familiar...

Feb 20, 2020, 2:57 PM

“What was Rudy Giuliani doing in Ukraine on your behalf?” asked O’Reilly.

“Well, you have to ask that to Rudy,” Trump responded. “But Rudy…I don’t even know…I know he was going to go to Ukraine and I think he cancelled the trip.”

“But you know, Rudy has other clients other than me,” he continued. “I’m one person-”

O’Reilly cut him off: “So you didn’t direct him to go there on your behalf?”

“No,” Trump said.

cut to a few days ago....

"Journalist Geraldo Rivera, who asked, "Was it strange to send Rudy Giuliani to Ukraine, your personal lawyer? Are you sorry you did that?" Trump responded, "No, not at all,"

so now you're going the route of prove your innocence

Feb 20, 2020, 3:01 PM

y'all are quite a bunch

What? I just pointed out how similar the situation sounds***

Feb 20, 2020, 3:17 PM

You got owned, bro. Embrace it.

Feb 20, 2020, 3:12 PM [ in reply to Like i said, gullible group of idiots ]

You're also gullible if you blindly believe a politician when he/she backtracks on a previous statement that is a bad look.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

did you even read it? Y'all got duped once again***

Feb 20, 2020, 3:33 PM

Replies: 14
| visibility 466
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic