Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Levy said during the game that Muse was in the LB position
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Levy said during the game that Muse was in the LB position

Nov 27, 2018, 6:41 AM

Was some of the blown coverage because safeties were playing up 15 yards closer and was this because Tre Lamar was out?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Levy said during the game that Muse was in the LB position

Nov 27, 2018, 7:03 AM

I know I saw 2 plays whee the receiver got open over the middle, one of those was the score where Muse looked like he was going for the interception, where JD Davis got caught looking in the backfield and let the receiver go open and left Muse as the only one to cover.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wasn’t because of Lamar

Nov 27, 2018, 7:04 AM

He can’t cover either. Rewatching the game a lot of the busts came from safeties trying to play man coverage on a fast slot receiver with no safety help over the top or the TE slipping out and nobody picking him up which also wouldn’t be Lamar’s job.

there were a couple of plays where the MLB

Nov 27, 2018, 9:04 AM

Was out of position and didn’t have proper depth- Lamar in proper position with his size and those plays don’t happen. Also blitz got picked up that possibly Lamar gets through or gets hand on qb or ball. I think it defenitely hurt some and also w communication. Communication/Alignment, safeties, and mlb were probably the biggest issues in that order.

Nov 27, 2018, 7:14 AM

We had a bad game , it happens. Offense had the D's back . Safeties we closer to the line on several plays when a long gain happened . We had issues with interior LB's dropping in to coverage and safeties bit on play action. It is fixable and I am sure the best defensive coordinator in the country is already on it.

Exactly what I have been telling friends

Nov 27, 2018, 7:50 AM

Defense had a bad game and the offense overcame it. The past few years we may have lost this game. We are on a different level now and some fans cannot see it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exactly what I have been telling friends

Nov 27, 2018, 7:59 AM

Yup, this team is now where it can strangle you with defense or out score you on offense. One can pick up the other on an off night and still win, love it!

Re: Exactly what I have been telling friends

Nov 27, 2018, 8:04 AM

The beauty of this team though is when both side of the ball are rocking, that is when we roll like a tsunami over opponents.

Nov 27, 2018, 8:08 AM

We looked out of position most of the night.

Nov 27, 2018, 8:28 AM

It may be to our advantage that it happened when it did so we can take it to the practice field and get it corrected.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic